"By the way, Marine's boobs taste like pineapple!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Roca is imo the singing powerhouse of idol. Yuko has some songs she does really well with, Rin killed it with Golden Age, but Roca has consistently put on some quality performances.

I think Runie is showing herself to be a big part of Phase's expansion into music stuff, if she isn't already planned for it fishman is nuts because she has a killer voice. Muyu also puts on a hell of a show, I really like this trend where the smaller corpos are starting to get some quality music out.
took them long enough to realize it's easier and cheaper to put out a song to gather an audience especially to those already musically inclined.

I know you sweep up for free, but the rest of us get paid to post about Phase here.
getting fishman to pay randoms is like squeezing blood from a stone jewgold however is free. Idol is great where my check.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Edit : Shiori schedule. Which means full advent lethal company collab tomorrow.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Apparently Calli mentioned that there will be a Calli, IRyS, Flare, Watame Mario Party collab soon (tonight?)..........I am afraid.
10 pm jst is the time she mentioned and she thinks it might be on Flare's channel. Which also happens to be at the same time as Bae's Mario Kart stream.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa could not access her favorite website anymore? :smugselen:

Edit: Damn, I am fucking blind, I thought it is California.

Archive

Ew, why is Pippa always retweeting furry vermintide?

Wait, that's a furry degen site, Pippa why are you... nevermind... I don't wanna know...

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I know everyone is enjoying hamster, but did you know Rie is live too?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Whatever it is isn't good either:

If anyone here ever meets Kiara IRL, please do me a favor and staple to her runway forehead (affectionate) a piece of paper that says "STOP VAGUE POSTING :pikaufuk:" Thanks in advance. :BijouBijou:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anyone here ever meets Kiara IRL, please do me a favor and staple to her runway forehead (affectionate) a piece of paper that says "STOP VAGUE POSTING :pikaufuk:" Thanks in advance. :BijouBijou:
Shes a woman, to stop her from vaugeposting would be impossible

USS IOWA

So this is what true GF experience is.....

Kalion

:)
If you want Kiara (or any woman) to stop vagueposting, you've got to get a bunch of people to reply stuff like "Thank you for confirming Gura's graduation." or "So it was true! Miko really did rape Pekora!" every time she does.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I miss Shinobe
HoloStars Clearly isnt the same without him

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Id rather play tiktaktoe on her forehead (affectionate) :BijouBijou:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If anyone here ever meets Kiara IRL, please do me a favor and staple to her runway forehead (affectionate) "STOP VAGUE POSTING :pikaufuk:" Thanks in advance. :BijouBijou:
She implies she can't say anything because of the zipper emote, so its something bad that is hololive related :botanshrug:

Oh also, I didn't look, but I don't really remember kiara vagueposting about just any minor setback, so who knows

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
This shit is pure kino. Fishman is tying a noose right now.
Sounds just like them Chinese cartoons if you close your eyes.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She implies she can't say anything because of the zipper emote, so its something bad that is hololive related :botanshrug:

Oh also, I didn't look, but I don't really remember kiara vagueposting about just any minor setback, so who knows
I don't see how the tweet indicates that it has to be Hololive related. I just thought it could be related to her last tweet which was only 20 minutes apart.
1704173892201.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Someone did a nice video with Holomem updates

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Every time someone responds to a Kiara vaguepost, her power grows.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She knows Selen is joining hololive now and is more competition for Watson's affection.

Top Bottom