"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

a

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

May Marine get the help that she needs...and also get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for endangering all of reality

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bronze

As expected, outfit reveals are postponed

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Who's going to redebut as part of HoloEN Gamers, Fauna or Bijou?
Hololive Games is special because its four members are not known for their ability to play the game, but mainly for their good character building.
They are not professional competitive players in the traditional sense, but a group of fun and lively anime girl image of the game players
Early VTBS were considered only suitable for live chat or video production, As one of the first pioneers, they succeeded in separating VTBS from real person streamers, and thus found a new breakthrough for everyone to enjoy VTB live。

This spirit of excellence laid a very solid user base for Hololive in its early days.They avoided a considerable degree of controversy over issues such as the age of the actors, privacy issues.Let people focus on the world that VTB is seriously building, rather than other ambiguities.

If Hololive is willing to launch Holo En Games, I think FUWAMOCO would be a great fit, as their character building and engagement really resemble that of their senpai, Shirakami Fubuki:fubukiyabai!:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i fucking love this clip

i fucking love gap moes on cool girls

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
> Be IRyS
> Sleep through big earthquake
> Wake up and say happy new year

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Who's going to redebut as part of HoloEN Gamers, Fauna or Bijou?
Obviously, Kiara.

Other HoloEN Gamers members:

Panko

Pewdiepie

This chink vtuber

And Filthyfrank.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Obviously, Kiara.

Other HoloEN Gamers members:

Panko

Pewdiepie

This chink vtuber

And Filthyfrank.

Other clips: out of context, comedy, slip-of-the-tongue.

Chinese vtuber clip: you're too close to me, Yamanba. Here's a basket, go pick some cotton.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hololive Games is special because its four members are not known for their ability to play the game, but mainly for their good character building.
I'm going to stand on the sidelines and cheer when Okayu sets you on fire.

Okay, so she's the only one who's actually good at games, but I'm still going to defend this fat cat's honor.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm going to stand on the sidelines and cheer when Okayu sets you on fire.

Okay, so she's the only one who's actually good at games, but I'm still going to defend this fat cat's honor.
I don't think it's called Gamers because they are good at them just that they are more game focused and go beyond the flavor of the month game (not that others can't) this is most obvious with Korone who is willing to play a wide array of older games just because she can I think Okayu having a gaming brain was just luck.

Not sure about Mio's skill level or Fubuki's for that matter but if EN Hypothetically got a Gamer Branch I suspect it would be much the same less about "skill" and more about people willing to be chill together and play a wider range of games.

We have a few in EN who already do this Biboo Fauna Cali Gura and Ame I think Mumei also qualifys if she can hold off being a Towl.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

I know e-thot Vtubers do this for engagement but like...just why?

Last edited by a moderator:

USS IOWA

Other clips: out of context, comedy, slip-of-the-tongue.

Chinese vtuber clip: you're too close to me, Yamanba. Here's a basket, go pick some cotton.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

They're after what their fathers never gave them - attention.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

When you cant get engagement using actual talent, skill or passion just comission a 1k+ model with the right amount of physics and skin so you can watch the pay pigs roll in

Or just fade into obscurity the moment a thot with a better model and/or voice rolls in and steals your low iq coomer fanbase, just hope you can join a twitlonger in the future at that point

Negzana

When will thots learn there's a reason chuubas who are more conservative like Suisei are considered the hottest?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
When will thots learn there's a reason chuubas who are more conservative like Suisei are considered the hottest?
Being talented is part of what makes Suisei great, though, so they could never recapture that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom