"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

She's alive!

Huh she resurfaces just after 72 hours is up.:smugselen:

Are we still overanalyzing apostrophes?

This tweet has both, what the fuck does that mean.

Edit: Also its 2:00 am on the west coast on NA 5:00 am on the east. Where is Selen believed to live? Its 7:00 pm in Tokyo, so really late if this came from JP management, but really early if it came from NA.

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
As a nurse in training, I might be able to give some context; if there was physical injury(say you broke your leg pretty bad, need pins, rods all that), you would technically be discharged but may immediately go into rehab(known as inpatient rehab). So, taking it with a grain of salt, she likely didn't have any immediate grievous bodily injury and instead it could be a lower grade of injury and or may be assigned to physical therapy a certain amount of time or until function has been sufficiently deemed 'stable'(this is called outpatient rehab, the most common type).

Also entirely possible that my analyzation is absolutely wrong.

Last edited:

frz

As a nurse in training, if there was physical injury(say you broke your leg pretty bad, need pins, rods all that), you would technically be discharged but may immediately go into rehab(known as inpatient rehab). So, taking it with a grain of salt, she likely didn't have any immediate grievous bodily injury and instead it could be a lower grade of injury and or may be assigned to physical therapy a certain amount of time or until function has been sufficiently deemed 'stable'(this is called outpatient rehab, the most common type).

Also entirely possible that my analyzation is absolutely wrong.
As a nurse in training, what kinda injury do you think warrant a 72 hours off the phone.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

She's alive!

She (Niji Management) read the doomposting here and decided to post (lie) so people wouldn't keep worrying (so the announcement of her death is much harder to take).

I am going to continue to believe she's dead until she streams, because I will constantly choose to be wrong for one the time it pays off.

niggaphil

She's alive!

Hope she is actually 'OKAY' :smugselen:

I am more concerned about her parent's involvement. Based on her room mate tweet, i don't think Selen wants to get her parents involved in her life unless shits fucked up.

edit: wait i just realised something her tweet has two types of '
is it coincident?

Hope some tech ppl could explain

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Guys we have a banter thread, use it you fucking apes. Now we're gonna have 5 pages of other late-to-the-party fags who go "OHEMGEE WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE 2 PAGES DISCUSSING MURIFAT HISTORY?!?!?".
yeah we are in the banter thread.
Not sure if bait? I've never been but I've only heard bad things from people who have....
it's bait all notable landmarks are shitty tourist traps. Ruined by simple but repetitive foot traffic and litter.
>shenpai
oh..oh no...I had hoped it would be a long time until I again see the "fujo in denial" that claims "it's not fetishization if it's a good dynamic with a healthy relationship"
She got worse last time I checked in one of her videos she was doing the troons attacked no one bit. which is when I stopped watching her. Source:Trust me bro. Tard me if i'm Mistaken.

She's alive!

Her Parents Helping :pochiidontlikeit:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Timing is weird and the post is concerningly neutral

niggaphil

Her Parents Helping :pochiidontlikeit:
Just personal experiences:
Back in my oversea study days, there was a female student from China who looked normal or happy in the student hostel. One day, she suddenly disappeared, and her chink parents appeared from no where to clean her room belongings. When some of the students asked the person in charge, they said the student decided to do a school transfer, and her parents come from china to help her to do clean up. At the end of day and afterwards, we never see her again.

Most of the people agreed that the female student might have serious mental breakdown or injuries, which forced her parents to be involved.

However, in this case, Selen's parents are in Hong Kong. If they willing to rush from Hong Kong to Canada within 72 hours, it doesn't sound good to me at all

edit: Compare with Lia ER incident at christmas, Lia's tweet and shit is more normal than Selen, and she also tweeted normally, and not suspicious at all

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
As a nurse in training, what kinda injury do you think warrant a 72 hours off the phone.
It's entirely likely she was alert and using her phone, just not posting on twitter. However, say she isn't on her phone at all during those 72 hours, likely would need to be something that could be laparoscopically fixed(tiny camera, tiny hole, minimal scarring) and after a day or so, discharged with follow-up to outpatient physical therapy. There really isn't a terribly large cross-section of injuries that she could have sustained in an accident, not using the phone for 72 hours and being discharged this quickly.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
edit: wait i just realised something her tweet has two types of '
is it coincident?

Hope some tech ppl could explain

Maybe she drafted it on her phone but later edited and posted it from her PC, or vice versa. Who knows, who cares, the apostrophes just started out as someone on 4chan being so dumb they didn't realize they weren't being smart like they thought they were.

If she's still at Niji at the end of 2024 I'm going to flip over a cop car.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I can't believe they gave @Faceless Waifu a cameo appearance.
Hah what the heck are you on-
Screenshot_2023-12-31-17-19-47-173_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Oh.

Oh no.

Tightpinch

USS IOWA

It's entirely likely she was alert and using her phone, just not posting on twitter. However, say she isn't on her phone at all during those 72 hours, likely would need to be something that could be laparoscopically fixed(tiny camera, tiny hole, minimal scarring) and after a day or so, discharged with follow-up to outpatient physical therapy. There really isn't a terribly large cross-section of injuries that she could have sustained in an accident, not using the phone for 72 hours and being discharged this quickly.

Can you identify what kind of tag this is or do they use the same tag for every health related case?

Edit: In any case I'm glad she is fine and hope for her fast recovery, I hope Niji does'nt try to screw her hard in the following year.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Can you identify what kind of tag this is or do they use the same tag for every health related case?

Navy Medic weighing in.

Just simple identification. No extra bands or colors. Some hospitals use a color system, like say pink bands for maternity ward, red for allergies, yellow for fall risk, and purple for DNR's.

White doesn't rule out psych-ward, but it also doesn't indicate anything special to us. Also as a reminder, in surgical wards, ICU, and any ward that would or could house patients with sensitive electronics (pace-makers), cellphones are banned, hospital policy depending. (Generally a pretty common one though.)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

She's alive!

Glad to see she's still alive and didn't take full advantage of the Canadian healcare system

...maybe now she'll think twice before telling her fans to mirror Niji content

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Edit: In any case I'm glad she is fine and hope for her fast recovery, I hope Niji does'nt try to screw her hard in the following year.

*some* hospitals use color coded bands, yellow was risk of falling I believe? mostly used on elderly patients.
So this was probably not the case, unless Selen is secretly a 80 years old hag

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Vih

Doog

Typically(In the US, for what its worth, dunno about Canada) those are just tags that contain info pertaining to the person, so things like name/age, any type of reference number, any allergies etc. Some hospitals use different colors for different things, the one here pretty much just does white or offwhite for patient data.

Top Bottom