"'Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

She got worse last time I checked in one of her videos she was doing the troons attacked no one bit. which is when I stopped watching her. Source:Trust me bro. Tard me if i'm Mistaken.
Yes Shenpai was part of the Hogwarts Legacy Harassment Downplay and Denial Task-force, along with JoCat. Fuck them both, hope she's the next one that leaves the internet.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Not to be gay but I'm glad Selen tweeted and I'm hoping her year is moving forward is great.

Not to be excessively homosexual but I actually got into a variety of Vtubers this year and man, it really is cool to watch someone be a character. The list of who've I enjoyed would be long as the dickens but I would like to give a special shoutout to all the pink women out there. Orange woman also good. I've been a Pomudachi for a good bit, green orc is fun, Goldbullet's taste in games is right up my alley.

Not to join the Skittles Squad but this place is pretty nice to hang and chat about streams and 'tubers. I like it. I hope the coming year goes well for you and your oshi too!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Meemaw working overtime for Phase Connect. I hope everyone is super appreciative of her efforts over there. Especially the Fish.

Meemaw love.

Bonus Shiina tweet:

Bronze

Meemaw working overtime for Phase Connect. I hope everyone is super appreciative of her efforts over there. Especially the Fish.

Meemaw love.

Bonus Shiina tweet:

And i hope that appreciation is shown with some positive changes in her bank balance.
E: Or something equivalent. Just not a pat on the back

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Capture.jpg

It's always amusing to see corps trying so hard to "distinguish oneself"/not copying other that they ended up in weird as fuck position.
What the fuck is this 3->4 New Year Eve Special Program nijisanji :whatastory:, it's so fucking retarded it's funny
Are you gonna rename the company from nijisanji (2434) to nijijiji (2444) next year:SelenHAHAhere:
The hashtag works well but not the fucking full title
How long do we have to wait for にじにが?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Reminder that the Hololive New Year's Countdown Live is coming up in about 10 minutes. Excluding ReGLOSS, Advent, Haachama and Ame, everyone will be performing.

A bunch of people are doing watchalongs too:
ReGLOSS
FuwaMoco
Sora
Aqua
Pekora, Marine, Flare, Noel
Polka
Bae (who is drinking)
Moona, Risu, Iofi
Anya
Ollie
Half of Hoshimatic Project (Suisei, Matsuri, Aki, Iroha, Chloe, Koyori)

Holostars will also be doing their own live at the same time:

For watchalongs, I can see Aruran, Axel and Ollie (who will be doing it after the Hololive side)

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Reminder that the Hololive New Year's Countdown Live is coming up in about 10 minutes. Excluding ReGLOSS, Advent, Haachama and Ame, everyone is gonna be there.

A bunch of people are doing watchalongs too:
ReGLOSS
FuwaMoco
Pekora, Marine, Flare, Noel
Bae (who is drinking)
Moona, Risu, Iofi
Anya
Ollie
Half of Hoshimatic Project (Suisei, Sora, Matsuri, Aki, Iroha, Chloe, Koyori)

Holostars will also be doing their own live at the same time:

For EN watchalongs, you can watch Bae be white-girl drunk after half a drink here:

Negzana

Highlight of 2023 was still Aki's Anniversary Stream. Best performances there.

Best Holofes performance for me was a 2-way between Risu's singing and Bae's dancing

Best orisong is either Fools Fools Fools or Forbidden

Koops

And i hope that appreciation is shown with some positive changes in her bank balance.
E: Or something equivalent. Just not a pat on the back
Got it, a thumbs up.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not to be gay but I'm glad Selen tweeted and I'm hoping her year is moving forward is great.

Not to be excessively homosexual but I actually got into a variety of Vtubers this year and man, it really is cool to watch someone be a character. The list of who've I enjoyed would be long as the dickens but I would like to give a special shoutout to all the pink women out there. Orange woman also good. I've been a Pomudachi for a good bit, green orc is fun, Goldbullet's taste in games is right up my alley.

Not to join the Skittles Squad but this place is pretty nice to hang and chat about streams and 'tubers. I like it. I hope the coming year goes well for you and your oshi too!
despite everything we actually like positive posters here until they get burned out. poor La+ Poster.

Steel? there is nothing less certain then the cause of a blade discard such notions and challenge god with your own fists!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Tragic Vtuber news, a private yacht -- the TazUMI -- registered to the CEO of international entertainment company Anycolor, has reportedly been sunk off the Japanese coast by what officials are saying was an orchestrated attack by Atlanteans. A witness to the scene who has asked to remain anonymous, is reported as saying "Sooo... okay, liiiike, I was watching just from the shore and then I thought I saw like a blue shark girl and then BOOOOOM! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! SHE FUCKIN' BLEW UP HIS ENTIRE BOAT! I WAS LIKE 'WHOAAAAA', HAHAHAHA, 'I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. RIKU'S. FUCKING. DEAAAAAD.' HAHAHAHAHA, 'OH. MY. GOOOOOD!' :selenpointandlaugh:"

In lighter news, Hololive's own Gawr Gura has returned to streaming after an extended hiatus with no explanation other than "Had some ocean... stuff, to do".
You had me until you mentioned Gura streaming again. Too far fetched

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Alright, Chumbuds, this is your one for this quarter. See you all in March.

foto-no-exif-86.jpg

Negzana

Alright, Chumbuds, this is your one for this quarter. See you all in March.

foto-no-exif-86.jpg
My prediction was more optimistic then I could ever imagine. I predicted an obligatory Christmas and New Years Stream. She just gets a NY cameo

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi can move on to 2024, finally cleared Super Mario Bros 3 after ten hours.

She got 500 subs throughout the day averaging 8500 CCV and at one time got past 10k.

VSpo also got their countdown stream, booked a venue at Akiba to have their fans there.

Ichinose Uruha, Kurumi Noah, Komori Met, and Asumi Sena are also streaming right now.

Furen and Hoshikawa finally uploaded their promised lotion battle.

A battle which only happened because Hoshikawa got Inui Toko to call her Sara and Furen wanting to beat her up because of that.

Both Inui Toko and Higuchi Kaede were there to support at the end (mainly laugh).

Furen is also streaming right now, watching clips from her streams this year.

Highly recommended if you like her laugh.

Last edited:

Bronze

Peo's also doing a countdown and chatting

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Typically(In the US, for what its worth, dunno about Canada) those are just tags that contain info pertaining to the person, so things like name/age, any type of reference number, any allergies etc. Some hospitals use different colors for different things, the one here pretty much just does white or offwhite for patient data.
As a Canaidian unless something changed since the last time I went (since I don't generally pay attention to hospital policy) all of the hospitals I have visited have used those info tags some are colored some are not and yes sometime there is two or more so some could have been removed.
Not trying to shit Kurosanji at this moment, but arent they supposed to do some quick announcement when Selen get into hospital? Like due to unforseen accident, Selen will go on Hiatus until she is recovered.... This should be able to clear out most of the rrats immediately, instead of letting ppl speculate and shitpost. But they just tweet on raising merch price and some shit clips

Again, what do I know? :smugselen:

Edit: I don't want to give Holo another W, but i remembered Holo will at least tweet at their official acc to inform ppl that certain talents will go on hiatus due to specific reasons (Lamy, Shion)
I personally doubt it but it might be minor enough that they don't feel the need to announce things. For some reason I woke up with extreme neck pain once got to the hospital they gave me a brace and said i would be fine as long as i don't move my neck. point is they kept me over night and i went home perfectly fine in the morning it was bizarre but it does apparently happen.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
despite everything we actually like positive posters here until they get burned out. poor La+ Poster.

Steel? there is nothing less certain then the cause of a blade discard such notions and challenge god with your own fists!
Bad things happened this year
It was problaby the worst start of the year for my oshi but life still was going on that we cant do nothing more than offer our support trough hard times
I hope 2024 its a better year with less suffering for our favorites because too be honest 2023 was a fucking slaughter
Happy New Year to the Asians and Australians of the forum

:)

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

UberSoldat

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The streamer formerly known as gura showed up in the concert. I expect no less than a flood of guraposting for a couple of pages. Don't let me down chumbophiles.

Top Bottom