"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Someone recorded a bit of that Tumblr stream of Flayon and Rin

Fucking flayon :ironmousekek:also Rin what was that sound

Seems like I missed on gold

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Runie "I'm not a fujo" (lie) Ruse is inflicting pain upon the Runatics. This is an endurance stream, I don't even know if we'll make it through K on the tier list because she keeps ranting about gay fujobait.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I just noticed that in her Huniepop stream today, Panko pronounced daiquiri as "Die-kiri".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
these guys are on top of everything, she might be ex-Cyberlive
View attachment 58534
Question did this ever got elaborated further on or did we just take this random anon's word on it for some stupid reason

I mean if Hades isn't Hylo I feel bad that we just all are assuming she is and all the bitch baggage that comes with it

Edit: unfortunately it seems to check out
I feel like Hylo's normal voice is similar to Hades. And since nobody corrected it i assumed everyone thinks she's her.

]

Fuck

Welp yeah those voices sound the same
Damn I liked her as Hades why do most talented entertainers have to be pieces of shit

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Anime Fan

Airi's part of a pretty big Deceive Inc. collab that just started.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Have you heard of Shadowrun?
I really wish it was more popular/well known over Cyberpunk 20##. Basic bitch cyberpunk is boring when you can have cyberpunk with fucking dragons. :depressedtako:
Rigger here we usually stick to "loud" gameplay so i have almost zero experiance in the more stealthy heist and intrige parts of the game but.

Issue is Shadowrun is a frigging MESS to play even worse to teach people the customization is amazing when you understand how to build vehicles weapons and characters even items but explanations are super lacking my group is a bunch of pathfinder nerds and for the most part we decided to stop looking at the RAW and start running things in ways that made sense to us.

Which to it's credit shadowrun does allow for without too much issue but most of us are rules lawyers and none of us wanted to touch those documents again.

Also the game has been shit for 2-3 editions now depending on who you ask with the most recent being an especially horrible shitshow and catalyst seems intent on refusing to release the new edition despite having several good oppurtunities to at least get eyes on the beta during the TTRPG booms have have been happening every so often in recent years (5th edition D&D being the start and the most recent being the cyberpunk update or BG3 revewing interest)
The worst part about Cyberpunk 2077 is it's just borgs. In 2077, there's very few robots at all too. Even if you didn't go full Shadowrun, which is pretty much just Cyberpunk+Fantasy, you could still get some wild variations like mutants, tons of robot variations, and shit like Splicers in Batman Beyond.
Yeah I understand wanting to keep it to humanoid enemies from both a programming and thematic point of view (the game was already a buggy mess) and (part of the point of cyberpunk is gunning down PEOPLE as a reinforcement to the fucked up nature of the world) but having security animals or even just more variety of modified people would of done wonders for the setting. Imagine a Feminist Hate Mob that actually spits acid.
My big issue with 2077 conceptually is pretty much that, all of what you deal with are humans and human problems caused by humans. The most 'out-there' thing you get in 2077 is Soulkiller and the Blackwall, touching into ideas like the essence of a human mind/soul and how it interacts with the Net. In Shadowrun, you have the aspect that all old tales of mysticism, cryptids and myth are actually true (well, most of the time), as well as all the other wacky tech shit in the Matrix (Shadowrun's "net" variant) that not only touches a lot of the same concepts as the Blackwall, Soulkiller, engrams etc in Cyberpunk but goes a bit beyond with the fact that the Matrix is powered by the collective unconscious fever dream of dying minds, the existence of the Resonance and everything that entails, even before really getting to the Magic, existence of other planes of reality and all that. Some proper high fantasy adventure type shit except instead of heroes of legend gearing up at the kingdom of man's expense to venture into the dread liches castle to stop him from raising an undead army of zombies, you have a meth head, a hooker, a weeb and a serial killer buying guns and bombs out of the back of a souvlaki truck to go raid a dread liches pocket dimension to stop him from raising an undead army of zombies.

If you want straight forward human element, gritty crime stories and noir detective tales that's all possible in the same setting as being able to have an illegal street combat race on souped-up futurebikes that can drive up walls, rocket jump and pilot themselves at the behest of a dragon. Why wouldn't you want that instead of "Whoops, Militech betrayed your contract again! Haha, what a twist!"
I will at least put some of the blame on 2077 the game specifically ive looked at the sheets and while yes humans are over abundant there is a clear call for creativity in locations and enemy weirdness when we played we actually had a "things killed" list for each of my group full of things like. Actor and his 20 midget stunt doubles.Accountant with Exploding Digits.Laser Raccoon. A mob of Elvis impersonators. Meanwhile in shadowrun. Not only do we have racial variety but the fantastic nature of the world can be combined with the mundane. Minotaur (Firefighter) Elf (Clothes Designer) Dwarf (Spider) Drugs Superweapons unholy ritual sacrifice Dragons years and years and years of lore some of which is made up high speed chases and a bunch of other madness all of which make me want to run anther session despite my HEAVY issues with the core game.

roktofferson

Rigger here we usually stick to "loud" gameplay so i have almost zero experiance in the more stealthy heist and intrige parts of the game but.

Issue is Shadowrun is a frigging MESS to play even worse to teach people the customization is amazing when you understand how to build vehicles weapons and characters even items but explanations are super lacking my group is a bunch of pathfinder nerds and for the most part we decided to stop looking at the RAW and start running things in ways that made sense to us.

Which to it's credit shadowrun does allow for without too much issue but most of us are rules lawyers and none of us wanted to touch those documents again.

Also the game has been shit for 2-3 editions now depending on who you ask with the most recent being an especially horrible shitshow and catalyst seems intent on refusing to release the new edition despite having several good oppurtunities to at least get eyes on the beta during the TTRPG booms have have been happening every so often in recent years (5th edition D&D being the start and the most recent being the cyberpunk update or BG3 revewing interest)

Yeah I understand wanting to keep it to humanoid enemies from both a programming and thematic point of view (the game was already a buggy mess) and (part of the point of cyberpunk is gunning down PEOPLE as a reinforcement to the fucked up nature of the world) but having security animals or even just more variety of modified people would of done wonders for the setting. Imagine a Feminist Hate Mob that actually spits acid.

I will at least put some of the blame on 2077 the game specifically ive looked at the sheets and while yes humans are over abundant there is a clear call for creativity in locations and enemy weirdness when we played we actually had a "things killed" list for each of my group full of things like. Actor and his 20 midget stunt doubles.Accountant with Exploding Digits.Laser Raccoon. A mob of Elvis impersonators. Meanwhile in shadowrun. Not only do we have racial variety but the fantastic nature of the world can be combined with the mundane. Minotaur (Firefighter) Elf (Clothes Designer) Dwarf (Spider) Drugs Superweapons unholy ritual sacrifice Dragons years and years and years of lore some of which is made up high speed chases and a bunch of other madness all of which make me want to run anther session despite my HEAVY issues with the core game.
catalyst hate.
catalyst loathing.
cast catalyst into the fires of mount doom.

Negzana

Kaela managed to reach 700k before the year's end, that's good.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I love Advent collabing and streaming as much as they do. I wonder if there's more behind the scenes stuff at work to make sure they've all been really visible since debut.

niggaphil

Bae cosplayer who looks like Bae.

What do you mean, irl Bae looks like herself already, a full Zoomer-look.

She just lacks the skill to do cosplay:smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Roundup

Hire her

Famous black man and frequent Rin collaborator

Honestly I saw this exact same explanation with Henya + being ESL on the Mel clip.... is subaru actually JSL? Is she secretly a chink cosplay as a japanese :cursedbae:

If only there's an image that would neatly sum it up. Oh wait there's one. Some corrections:
- Bijou got found to having a boyfriend by having bad opsec on FF14 (fun fact you will get temp banned for mentioning it by a certain /vt/ janny, I got hit twice)
- Shiori clawed back and her unicorn defense force say "what she actually meant is she wont be collabing with anyone you guys read it wrong dont ask her why she doesnt collab with Japanese members".
- Tbh don't know what's going on with Calli
jle8suowfo6c1.png

Note that someone who spams (ASMR) membership stream alot might have their numbers higher. (but I only know of Polka). Bijou and FWMC are the ones I know of doing membership every week.

I hate how all of you explainers missing the obvious fucking point. Vel'koz is a tentacle monster and a lot of e-girls like him because they want to get tentacle raped :yubi:

Look at my boy Bettel racking in the dough

:shubaIapprob:

@God's Strongest Mozumite

gyarchive

Menace maxing

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bae: I know what my answer is, but I wanna ask you guys, do you believe friendship between a man and woman can exist without having any form of romantic feelings?
Bae's chat: 99% yes

This is the first time I've felt sorry for nearly 5600 pitiful sad sacks, all at the same time.

frz

It's not that she doesn't know what it is, it's that she didn't connect the dots to realize that's what Suisei was talking about. Her mind was still on the "regular cosplay" part. Her and Coco weren't exactly frequent collab partners so I can believe that the asacoco mention didn't immediately click. She was also focusing on the race for most of the conversation.

I'm not saying Subaru's an innocent prude who doesn't know what sex is. I'm saying her brain is sometimes very slow to get what people are talking about. This is the same woman who sent Ayame an ascii art of a cat spinning its dick around cause she thought it was a third leg.
Honestly I saw this exact same explanation with Henya + being ESL on the Mel clip.... is subaru actually JSL? Is she secretly a chink cosplay as a japanese :cursedbae:
It's not Calli, Ame, Kronii, or Bae for obvious reasons

IRyS: possible
Fauna: I was gonna say fauna but she curbed that shit with the "we are not friends speech"
Mumei: Boyfriend being found prolly killed her unicorns
FuwaMoco: I feel like they are two of the most likely given the dedication to kayfabe/idol culture, and FuwaMoco themselves talking about "being anything the ruffians want them to be"
Shiori : Shiori might but she also has the Collab with males "threat" hanging from debut
Biboo: not sure
Nerissa: possible given the gfe crumbs she gives
Gura: same as someone else said unicorns prolly ditched after being ghosted
Kiara: possible
Ina: not sure
So idk but I wouldn't be surprised if it were FuwaMoco or Nerissa
If only there's an image that would neatly sum it up. Oh wait there's one. Some corrections:
- Bijou got found to having a boyfriend by having bad opsec on FF14 (fun fact you will get temp banned for mentioning it by a certain /vt/ janny, I got hit twice)
- Shiori clawed back and her unicorn defense force say "what she actually meant is she wont be collabing with anyone you guys read it wrong dont ask her why she doesnt collab with Japanese members".
- Tbh don't know what's going on with Calli being #2
- Edit 2: Kaela & Ollie is missing from the list, Kaela: $156,984, Ollie: $47,856 not making the cut
. Wait for full ID numbers later
jle8suowfo6c1.png

Note that someone who spams (ASMR) membership stream alot might have their numbers higher. (but I only know of Polka). Bijou and FWMC are the ones I know of doing membership every week.
First clip:
La+ is Velkoz ability power carry with amumu support. Amumu used his first skill, a hookshot that stuns the target and moves Amumu to them. After hitting the hook on enemy champion, amumu uses ulti, which is a second and a half area of effect stun, allowing La+ press her own ulti, which is a death laser that does continuous damage, and grab a pretty easy doublekill.
Second clip:
La+ is still Velkoz. Yone uses his ulti on her, which stuns her and deals damage. Enemy new champion i dont remember name of gets on La+ and then ultis her away, basically trolling Yone, allowing Velkoz to cast his death ray. Then Karma, being the negress she is, steals a doublekill from La+.
I hate how all of you explainers missing the obvious fucking point. Vel'koz is a tentacle monster and a lot of e-girls like him because they want to get tentacle raped
:yubi:
Edit: clip tax

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Hamster about to continue Murderhouse.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I love Advent collabing and streaming as much as they do. I wonder if there's more behind the scenes stuff at work to make sure they've all been really visible since debut.
Well, the fact that they 1) are all in NA timezones and 2) only need to accommodate for 4 schedules (think Fuwamoco share the same schedule) probably makes it easier for them to collab.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Negzana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom