"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Lap Gaming :BijouBijou:
Also there are a lot of MOBAfriends in the Asylum TYA for your explanations :D

Don't thank me for wasting 13 years and $1200 on a MOBA.

Have you heard of Shadowrun?

I said this same thing.

Shadowrun is cyberpunk with actual magic.

I really wish it was more popular/well known over Cyberpunk 20##. Basic bitch cyberpunk is boring when you can have cyberpunk with fucking dragons. :depressedtako:

Thing I'm curious about is if she still has interest in firearms and military, or if those are gone for good. Would like it if she'd state if such things will still be apart of her streams but just no longer the focus, or if she's dropped them entirely.

Maybe I'm reading more into it than I should, but I think the intent is more she doesn't want to be pigeon-holed to solely that kind of a focus and would like to be able to do other kinds of content without getting pushback from a viewer base with specifically that one interest. I don't think she's giving it all up, I just read it as she doesn't want to be just that.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Also there are a lot of MOBAfriends in the Asylum TYA for your explanations
First clip:
La+ is Velkoz ability power carry with amumu support. Amumu used his first skill, a hookshot that stuns the target and moves Amumu to them. After hitting the hook on enemy champion, amumu uses ulti, which is a second and a half area of effect stun, allowing La+ press her own ulti, which is a death laser that does continuous damage, and grab a pretty easy doublekill.
Second clip:
La+ is still Velkoz. Yone uses his ulti on her, which stuns her and deals damage. Enemy new champion i dont remember name of gets on La+ and then ultis her away, basically trolling Yone, allowing Velkoz to cast his death ray. Then Karma, being the negress she is, steals a doublekill from La+.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I really wish it was more popular/well known over Cyberpunk 20##. Basic bitch cyberpunk is boring when you can have cyberpunk with fucking dragons. :depressedtako:
The worst part about Cyberpunk 2077 is it's just borgs. In 2077, there's very few robots at all too. Even if you didn't go full Shadowrun, which is pretty much just Cyberpunk+Fantasy, you could still get some wild variations like mutants, tons of robot variations, and shit like Splicers in Batman Beyond.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah and onto what Todd... @Shiori's Mistake said, being pigeon holed into a specific game or game type is DEATH. As when that game dies you die with it. It has happened MANY times over the years.

Now I'm not talking about broader themes like horror games or retro games. I'm talking these niche ones like Hero shooters, Milsims etc. Imagine if you got tied to Farmville and instead of branching out you rode it to death. You only have yourself to blame.

I can specifically think of creatoes being fucked over by Halo or COD.

Like for Milsim you really only have Arma 3 which is near 10 years old and Tarkov which was not designed as a game.

So Rye wanting to return and do other stuff makes sense, and I wish SOMEONE ("Sleepy" *COUGHCOUGH*) would take more precautions than they have.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Now that Phase is starting to get bigger, I wonder if Fishman will try to get some game collabs.
Pippa singlehandedly trying to earn a full collab between Phase Connect and Mahjong Soul.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi or Rie posted an article about some Korean actor committing suicide in the Phase Connect discord and Sakana replied by saying "Hey that kind of looks like me".

Capture.jpg

Close enough
:smugpipi:

It's kinda funny how a bit after debut, Biboo said she wanted to make a meme as memorable as Fubuki Scatman or Korone English, but now we're at a point where almost everything she does ends up becoming a meme somehow.

Hell, her face alone is already on its way to becoming a classic :BijouBijou:
View attachment 60680
Honestly the main reason I started watching her. That face/smile was way too convincing.
:BijouBijou:

Thing I'm curious about is if she still has interest in firearms and military, or if those are gone for good. Would like it if she'd state if such things will still be apart of her streams but just no longer the focus, or if she's dropped them entirely.
Even though I didn't really watch her, it was an interesting aspect about her for sure. I get wanting to branch out and not be stuck in one niche, but she seems like she's wanting to hard shed that past. I mean, Whiskey is doing fine having more variety in her streaming, and while Sleepy still plays a lot of Tarkov and FPS games, she's done well playing other games when she wants to.

Whatever makes her happy, though.

Early Adopter
I really wish it was more popular/well known over Cyberpunk 20##. Basic bitch cyberpunk is boring when you can have cyberpunk with fucking dragons.
Yea. But Shadowrun is commie as shit though.

Ractor is cool though, I want a murder dog robot...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New test is out for all you autists to answer:

Here's Hexa's results to start with:

Also, Hexa out posting a daily affirmation, reminding everyone that they're valued:

Thanks, Hexa.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yeah and onto what Todd... @Shiori's Mistake said, being pigeon holed into a specific game or game type is DEATH. As when that game dies you die with it. It has happened MANY times over the years.
A lot of Destiny 2 streamers/YouTubers have been branching out into other games or more variety content for a while, both because of the impending end of new content (around June of next year, I think) and because of franchise exhaustion setting in among the playerbase post-Lightfall.

No Name

Don't thank me for wasting 13 years and $1200 on a MOBA.
I felt this on a spiritual level.
La+ playing League feels like the hounds of Hell yanking my chain to go back.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The worst part about Cyberpunk 2077 is it's just borgs. In 2077, there's very few robots at all too. Even if you didn't go full Shadowrun, which is pretty much just Cyberpunk+Fantasy, you could still get some wild variations like mutants, tons of robot variations, and shit like Splicers in Batman Beyond.

My big issue with 2077 conceptually is pretty much that, all of what you deal with are humans and human problems caused by humans. The most 'out-there' thing you get in 2077 is Soulkiller and the Blackwall, touching into ideas like the essence of a human mind/soul and how it interacts with the Net. In Shadowrun, you have the aspect that all old tales of mysticism, cryptids and myth are actually true (well, most of the time), as well as all the other wacky tech shit in the Matrix (Shadowrun's "net" variant) that not only touches a lot of the same concepts as the Blackwall, Soulkiller, engrams etc in Cyberpunk but goes a bit beyond with the fact that the Matrix is powered by the collective unconscious fever dream of dying minds, the existence of the Resonance and everything that entails, even before really getting to the Magic, existence of other planes of reality and all that. Some proper high fantasy adventure type shit except instead of heroes of legend gearing up at the kingdom of man's expense to venture into the dread liches castle to stop him from raising an undead army of zombies, you have a meth head, a hooker, a weeb and a serial killer buying guns and bombs out of the back of a souvlaki truck to go raid a dread liches pocket dimension to stop him from raising an undead army of zombies.

If you want straight forward human element, gritty crime stories and noir detective tales that's all possible in the same setting as being able to have an illegal street combat race on souped-up futurebikes that can drive up walls, rocket jump and pilot themselves at the behest of a dragon. Why wouldn't you want that instead of "Whoops, Militech betrayed your contract again! Haha, what a twist!"

httn

Hag enthusiast
That was a long break. She nearly hit 4 days before tweeting.

Clearly she should just fake her own death. Worked for Sonny Brisko.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
My big issue with 2077 conceptually is pretty much that, all of what you deal with are humans and human problems caused by humans. The most 'out-there' thing you get in 2077 is Soulkiller and the Blackwall, touching into ideas like the essence of a human mind/soul and how it interacts with the Net. In Shadowrun, you have the aspect that all old tales of mysticism, cryptids and myth are actually true (well, most of the time), as well as all the other wacky tech shit in the Matrix (Shadowrun's "net" variant) that not only touches a lot of the same concepts as the Blackwall, Soulkiller, engrams etc in Cyberpunk but goes a bit beyond with the fact that the Matrix is powered by the collective unconscious fever dream of dying minds, the existence of the Resonance and everything that entails, even before really getting to the Magic, existence of other planes of reality and all that. Some proper high fantasy adventure type shit except instead of heroes of legend gearing up at the kingdom of man's expense to venture into the dread liches castle to stop him from raising an undead army of zombies, you have a meth head, a hooker, a weeb and a serial killer buying guns and bombs out of the back of a souvlaki truck to go raid a dread liches pocket dimension to stop him from raising an undead army of zombies.

If you want straight forward human element, gritty crime stories and noir detective tales that's all possible in the same setting as being able to have an illegal street combat race on souped-up futurebikes that can drive up walls, rocket jump and pilot themselves at the behest of a dragon. Why wouldn't you want that instead of "Whoops, Militech betrayed your contract again! Haha, what a twist!"

What you just described sounds incredibly try hard and lame, like several dozen bad fanfics all mashed together and vomited out by a 13 year old.I would not play it for free, much less pay for it.

Early Adopter
SOMEONE ("Sleepy" *COUGHCOUGH*) would take more precautions than they have.
She dont care tho? She just likes tarkov slavic aesthetic and pretty good at games. Non shoot games streams still make numbers and people like sleepy for her personality first and the games she plays second.

Also for better example of pigeonholing and avoiding it, jerma and ster, where you watched jerma cause he wacky, you watched ster cause tf2

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

CocoCoco: Twice as Addictive!™

Shuba yabai

Pay
Attention
To
Me

gmmf

WAKE UP MOTHER FLUFFER

Don't try to keep up with Calli's drinking...

Now she has fan art of her technicolor yawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom