"Oh nooo. Don't feel sad Universe. I'll clear up the misunderstanding. I'll go tell them that the universe has no idea what it's doing, and everybody should just shut the bloody hell up mate."Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why the fuck would she say this, is she stupid? Don't answer that. Yeah getting ghosted by one of the 2 members of your Corp that you share a language with sucks, but your just making enemies that don't need to be made.

Kinda does beg the question why did Pika/Henya ghosted her though, doesn't seem like a thing she would do.

:cursedbae:time: Pika/Henya didn't ghost her, the collab request was blocked by management/Kson because Mike/Nazuna was all ready a loose cannon with one foot out the door and no one wanted to encourage her to stay.
:cursedbae:: its more likely that el menhera miguel gatito ghosted henyamee herself because this bitch cant make bridges and burns it on a molecular level

Bronze

Allegedly its been brought up during her last stream. Maybe its talked there in more detail?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
:cursedbae:: its more likely that el menhera miguel gatito ghosted henyamee herself because this bitch cant make bridges and burns it on a molecular level

My answer is more fun, it introduces a conniving cold corporate angle and the possibility of a "friend" backstabbing someone for self serving interests, yours just has the same menhara character that we are all used to by now.

Oh my God! Did this girl got hit in the head? This is not how you look proffesional, especially you working in a Goddamn VA studio. Miguel is on a path of everyone hating her at this point, Henya has been trying months to contact and you come with this bullshit?!

Edit: Ok, I just learned that it was Nazuna who is trying to contact Henya but got ignored, But I also heard that Henya is also trying to contact Nazuna.

Okay i was joking about the corporate interference, but if they were both trying to contact each other, and neither one managed it, that does seem sus.

Last edited:

Awoogers

My answer is more fun, it introduces a conniving cold corporate angle and the possibility of a "friend" backstabbing someone for self serving interests, yours just has the same menhara character that were all used to by now,
eh i just wanted a reason to shit on el gatito

now im just waiting for the usual miguel cat knights here so i can look at both sides of the spectrum

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh my God! Did this girl got hit in the head? This is not how you look proffesional, especially you working in a Goddamn VA studio. Miguel is on a path of everyone hating her at this point, Henya has been trying months to contact and you come with this bullshit?!

Edit: Ok, I just learned that it was Nazuna who is trying to contact Henya but got ignored, But I also heard that Henya is also trying to contact Nazuna.
Again that's the thing everyone is pretty much said the same thing Henya and the other Vshojo girls have done nothing but try to accommodate her and get her to talk to them but she just constantly finds an excuse to avoid them

Negzana

Bit the bullet and bought the Watame merch, kinda wanted a cup anyways. Gotta wait until July so I can recover the money by then. Not going to buy JP event merch much anymore though, too expensive and takes too long.

frz

I find it funny that the r/vshojo thread, created by their staff is called "Vshojo roster update" as if it's a fucking league of legend patch notes.
:koronehappyl:
Not "nazuna parted ways with Vshojo"
But hecking "roster update"

Awoogers

I find it funny that the r/vshojo thread, created by their staff is called "Vshojo roster update" as if it's a fucking league of legend patch notes.
:koronehappyl:
Not "nazuna parted ways with Vshojo"
But hecking "roster update"
why did they make it something out of a e-sport org

"yeah nazuna was a shit player overall she needs to go" fucking roster update whats this the preseason :ironmousekek:

Bronze

Again that's the thing everyone is pretty much said the same thing Henya and the other Vshojo girls have done nothing but try to accommodate her and get her to talk to them but she just constantly finds an excuse to avoid them
Zen deleted a tweet back in June about friendships not happening no matter how hard you try(I dont remember the exact tweet, you guys might have it archived). I assumed it was about Nazuna because back then it seems Zen really was trying to collab with her and there was no issue with other girls that i was aware. They played MC after that for a short while though.
Now that i think about it, even the house she built with zen was away from Vshojo house. Everyone else lived in the vicinity if not directly in the building.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Serious response now: if I was a streamer, I wouldn't want to publicize a relationship if I had one. Would you want hundreds or thousands of people giving every single interaction with your boyfriend the meanest and most uncharitable interpretation possible, constantly saying they're not good enough for you, creating reams of rrats about the status of your relationship with them or any other male you've interacted with even once on Twitter, or saying that you should be with someone else instead? Far better to just not bring up relationships and dodge all of that crap entirely.
1703857995795.png

Hmm...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
LC collab with the Pizza family is starting soon.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

And here's the perspective from Dev_Is Ao-san if you feel like you don't want to suffer from watching a stream from nijisanji perspective.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

And here's the perspective from Dev_Is Ao-san if you feel like you don't want to suffer from watching a stream from nijisanji perspective.

May as well just post them all.

Limkin

You can pump every single hole in Rushia full of cum and you will still not fuck the menhera out of her. She will be drowning in it and still find the way to open twitter and start some retarded drama. We know she can not be trusted, and the moment she leaves the company she starts talking trash about members who are still in. Whoever was her manager in Hololive is probably a magician that he managed to make her behave for that long, and she only blew up during a time they couldn't immediately react and on PL account they had no control over

Negzana

You can pump every single hole in Rushia full of cum and you will still not fuck the menhera out of her. She will be drowning in it and still find the way to open twitter and start some retarded drama. We know she can not be trusted, and the moment she leaves the company she starts talking trash about members who are still in. Whoever was her manager in Hololive is probably a magician that he managed to make her behave for that long, and she only blew up during a time they couldn't immediately react and on PL account they had no control over
Apparently she was scouted into Hololive, she didn't even do an audition. If that's true, then they literally came begging for her to join. What a waste of talent for her to throw it all away.

Awoogers

Apparently she was scouted into Hololive, she didn't even do an audition. If that's true, then they literally came begging for her to join. What a waste of talent for her to throw it all away.
her menhera far outweighed her talent and potential

like damn girl can you actually just stay put and not go around stepping on every single fucking bear traps imaginable

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
You know even with all of her baggage there is a part of me that wants to see her continue to succeed (or at least survive) so that she can be happy in some way. There is a larger part of me that wants see her succeed/survive because i want to see what else she gets up to.

Awoogers

more like everytime she gets a break she becomes icarus and flies too close to the sun and will have another menhera moment that will affect all parties involved negatively putting a stain to their reputations indefinitely

i somehow feel like this situation is a precursor to another great menhera moment from her i cant shake off this damn gut feeling

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I would like to just remind everyone in case they forgot that Michael Cat is an immensely stupid person. The likes of which doesn't know how to turn off in-game notifications on a goddamned console, that level of dumb. Pikamee tried to collab with her but thinking she was being trolled she added her account to her blocklist on twitter.
"Menhera" or Mental-health patients can genuinely be proactive, conniving, forgiving, like any real person. It's the way they freak out when dealing with emotional stress that sets them for failure without help or medication. If a woman cries on stream that's just a fit, not "menhera". Scratching herself live while also making a list of people to get revenge on later, that's true menhera.

Translated: A marketing executive has expressed an interest in collating information on what will get the most clicks when it comes to presenting a vtuber. I have been blatantly patsy'd by a bait and switch. Do not be surprised when your answers to a questionnaire are reflected near perfectly in a new generation launched by some unknown start-up in 5 months time. Please absolutely roast them.

My 5 bucks are on him being a marketing junior intern, executives hardly do any real work, they just show up for meetings and occasionally send an email (passed down from upper management).

You can keep your puerile nymphets, I am all in on :holohag::hololove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom