"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
H and Mr.H currently streaming a WIP of their next animation.

niggaphil

Kson said she never invited Not-Rushia to the Vhoeshow, it is all about coincidence :smugselen:

Google Translation:
Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! ! ! ! !If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!

Archive

Yeah, sure, cool story bro :smugselen:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki singing

Peo's Minecraft stream (40k subs endurance)

Last edited:

Bronze

Nazuna's statement. Its a typical one

Archive
DeepL TL:
Thank you for all your support and sorry to surprise you, I have spoken with everyone at vshojo and have decided to graduate. Thanks a lot to all of you, viewers and staff 🍭It was a lot of fun! See you soon ໒꒱.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon is making Udon by kneading it with her feet I guess?

VWP mini live

And some MVs released these past few days

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nyanners is interesting because she gets another massive dip in numbers as soon as she leaves Vshojo. She's streaming more often now than she was last year, but isn't even pulling half the average viewership she had. It's kind of crazy and goes to show the brand power being in a corp can give you that might be taken for granted, even if you're doing the same thing and operating in basically the same way outside it.
I think the switch from corpo to indy has worked out exactly once, for Yugo. Everyone else saw a drop in viewership.

Revenue sharing, merchandise and management make the calculation more difficult, of course, but in terms of raw viewership, there's practically always a massive drop. Randon/Vesper, too, dropped from > 1 k live viewers (Youtube, Holostars) to averaging just over 200 (Twitch, Indy).

For people who have already built themselves up as indies (e.g. Shylily, Filian), there is little to no point in going corpo, but these people are rare, and I can't help but notice that Filian and Shylily are both social butterflies that network like crazy. Not an option for someone more introverted, for whom this scary networking thing could be taken care of by going corporate.

Limkin

Being a unicorn and lusting over a vtuber acting like you can get into relationships is pathetic. Real man (or woman) find yourself a partner, start dating, and then bully the said vtuber about still being single while you are out there having all the fun. To make it better, date someone from the same community and send regular SCs how you are glad this streamer made them connected with similar interests and able to find true love

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Being a unicorn and lusting over a vtuber acting like you can get into relationships is pathetic. Real man (or woman) find yourself a partner, start dating, and then bully the said vtuber about still being single while you are out there having all the fun. To make it better, date someone from the same community and send regular SCs how you are glad this streamer made them connected with similar interests and able to find true love
this happened to kronii like 4 different times. :ironmousekek: i think one even had a kid. :ironmousekek:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1850-1900

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

thread | Nijisanji L Collection

Selen's Cover Being Privated By Management, Discussion Continues
| ◷ NIJ | ▷ HLO | Ⓥ VSJ |
post | "If you are spending that amount for work, you are an idiot"
post | Issue with international tournaments was trying to get assistance organizing them
post | Question - What is Aza's Minecraft event in Selen's schedule?

post | Rosemi pushed a stream to another day
post | LilyPichu giving ok for Last Cup of Coffee covers as of 2021, providing instrumental
post | "I love my NijiEN family" mass screenshot, in the context of Niji management controlling Twitter

post | No Selen in Reimu, Nerissa, Zen collab (she was supposed to be there according to multiple schedules)
post | Rosemi can stream now
post | Two different reactions from Twitter (including one from ArisuDee @drsx_rojeu, more about him later)

post | Niji defense forces in Asia are blaming Selen
post | New Selen tweet, apologies for silence, she was in the hospital after an accident, currently is "under supervision". Heavy discussion follows, rrats are everywhere
post | About her mental health and parents, could have been admited because of stress

post | About #ReasonsILoveSelen hashtag
post | Elira cancelled a stream today after getting really bad news
post | Elira has been talking about a sick family member. Discussion on Selen and Elira relationship

post | Imagine if Selen tried to end it and managed it, Niji dead overseas?
post | Doki's old TwitLonger about her parents being abusive pieces of shit
post | More to "It is not Selen tweeting" rrat - apostrophies, usual straight one vs the tweet with curly one

post | Converting it to its unicode code, it looks like it's a normal \u2019 (right single quote), not Japanese font
post | Inconclusive, can be copy pasted, Selen could send a text to manager to post, etc
post | /vt/ says some of the Niji en talents got emails about an urgent meeting

post | Nano vagueposting about Niji companies that go out of their way to sabotage [their own vtubers]. Also praises her lawyer
post | More from Nano
post | Dtto. tweets "May your next tears be tears of joy"

post | Producer claims they have given full permission by Aug 2022
post | Question - How long will it take for an ex talent to give any insider info?

post | ▷ HLO | About LaPlus' sub growth and monthly views after her switch to Twitch streaming
post | LaPlus played League of Legends in collab with VSPO and indies for The k4sen

post | ₪ IDL | rye is back, kinda - BreadIsRye
post | Sleepy and Menace are following her
post | Her announcement, will rebrand and return slowly

post | Tech - Rapidtags, YouTube tag generator and optimizer
post | Thumbnails recommendations
post | General advice from an alleged experienced editor
post | About estimated ad revenue rates by third-party tools

post | Ᵽ PHC | Discussion on Phase and small corpos dealing with permissions
post | Reminder - a JP youtuber was arrested for streaming Steins;Gate
post | About Lenz v. Universal Music Corp in 2015

post | Hexa has re-opened her PO box, doxxing discussion
post | Hexa is a sad-girl, spoonfeed time by Hff201

post | Recommendation - Shiki from Prism, singing Oh Klahoma

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa and Hina off collab with scuff
post | Lia and Rinmama collab, going through big bro applications. Discussion on hag agency and general demand for middle-aged women in vtubing
post | Recommendation - Hiroko from MetaGrandma Project
post | About Interluminum, 2D idol group with Caitlyn Myers from way earlier

post | Update on why Lia was in ER - she was bit by a bug she was allergic to

post | Nyaru with Christmas shopping stream

post | ▷ HLO | YUSiA .YUUSHA04 (@YUUSHA04EN on YouTube) with a feature-length movie of Subaru police adventures
post | Kiara with a story of her great grandma NTRing her great grandpa with an American

post | Skiddosaurus Rex did a cover of Bae's "Drown", Bae listened to the whole thing on stream in silence
post | Dino Dad, apparently Skiddosaurus's father, superchatted Bae telling her how much this song means to him
post | Skiddosaurus is overjoyed with Bae's reaction
post | Recommendation - Skiddosaurus

post | Recommendation - kitsukitsu, playing a GFL mod for MW2

post | DeadlyDesiree, the Siren Vtuber who is a nympho

post | Mako Fukasame with a PSA - do not trust a software on your streaming PC to not fuckup and reveal something that it should not
post | Her thread on the topic

post | ▷ HLO | Kronii SC reading stream notes
post | Mori Calliope members news - she has found a time where she can stream. Also Kiara Ina collab, designing cloth for Advent
post | Ina unable to attend, Kiara is going to move it to a new date

post | Vedal is hosting a game jam for Neuro's Birthday
post | About Neuro gaining more power

Mika Melatika Graduates
| ◷ NIJ | ▷ HLO |
post | Mika's last totsu was postponed, electricity died
post | Zeta and Ollie sent a video message
post | Snakeeyes077 (@gray_snakea) provided a folder with Mika outfits

post | Mika's final stream
post | About her VODs
post | Ollie signed off with "see you next week"

post | Message to her community
post | Hidden message within

post | Ᵽ PHC | ₪ IDL | Question - What Phase and Idol need to go from small corpo into medium one? Or do you consider them medium already?
post | About their activity, numbers
post | Discussion on JP market leads to a list of the most hated vtubers based on votes, Mikeneko is 12th and Nazuna is 16th. Source - suki-kira.com

post | This data is useless, anyone can rate and comment on it every day
post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | Numbers - most watched vtuber streams of all time, most watch hours January - November 2023

post | Spica covered Pippa the Riper

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson to feature in Koe's "In The Hole" show

post | ▷ HLO | Fauna's anti got baited into proving he is not poor - provided a picture of $220, clear tape fixed headphones, dirty keyboard on a dirty desk

post | Reina Ronronea from globie got N-tower builders in her chat, UK Pippa is on banning duty

post | ▷ HLO | Lamy and Nerissa drop out of MK New Year Cup 2024

post | ₪ IDL | Roca with 72 hours donothon, including New Year

post | Namie interview was uploaded on pixiv's YouTube, part 1 out of 3
post | Pako did a sketch to celebrate Namie's first exhibition

post | Update on collapse of Project F agency, yuzulemonvt confirms she was Miya
post | Girls get to keep their IPs, but are placed under NDA and cannot discuss the situation
thread | Project F Disintegration Watch thread

post | Ᵽ PHC | Filian is going to host Family Feud between Indies and Phase Connect

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Depressed Nousagi talks about Kson's reincarnation

post | ▷ HLO | Watame's 4th Year Anniversary

post | Sara with a Steam game sale stream
post | Cyon from V&U with a Steam game sale stream

post | ◷ NIJ | Awasoftie doxxes Niji livers again. Previously he shared Zaion dox. Info by berry! (@favslk)

post | Merryweather Crab Game collab with 40 vtubers
post | List of participators (not full)
post | List provided by Merryweather

post | Recommendation - Utahime from Specialite EN

post | Tech - VBridger rigging comparison, with iPhone 14, VBridger & VTS app (wifi), by PiaPi (@PiaPiUFO)

post | Mother3 has a very dedicated (and schizo) follower in @exxoryuasunto3193
post | Twitter is private, pinterest of Exxo Ryu Asunto

post | ▷ HLO | Update on Kiara's guests - Reine and her Ma would be doing a Euro tour and be visiting Austria

Idol enters a partnership with Brave Group
post | ₪ IDL | Idol enters a partnership with Brave Group. Monopoly talks start
post | Partnership, NOT an acquisition
post | About Brave Group's expansion

post | Question - Acquisition wouldn't be bad, right?
post | Rrat - What if Tomer/Riro's exodus were related to Brave?
post | Question - Where is brave group bringing all this money from
post | It will go tumbling down, scenario

post | Neo Porte gen 1 gets 3D models, announcing 5th gen

post | Jets 🔗 Vershion (@jeanfaymas) Award show
post | It's on Twitch

post | More about ArisuDee (@drsx_rojeu), Niji defense force warrior

post | ◷ NIJ | More bad news - Starting in 2024, The Liver birthday merch set will not include birthday voicepack

post | ▷ HLO | Holo Mario Kart groups

post | Exoe's general contract terms seems very nice

post | Ᵽ PHC | ▷ HLO | Pippa lost her Discord. Also AsaMoco Live News
post | Reminder - FuwaMoco were never seiso
post | ◷ NIJ | Kiara, Pomu, Nerissa, Elira collab, Lethal Company

post | ☆ HST | Goldbullet beat Cuphead in 2 hours

post | Hexa 2.0 model previews

post | ₪ IDL | Rin streams on Tumblr

post | Ᵽ PHC | Merch delay - Phase deemed Airi mugs were below quality standards, replacing with mugs from a new manufacture.

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Mousey is hosting a lethal company charity tournament, team rosters are interesting

post | Archive - Umi Kyoku - idk more sad girl songs 【unarchived karaoke】
Also Archive - Amora Lumina - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Singing only 2000's bops!!

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS members anime watchalong Mobile Suit Gundam 0080, some people started talking about piracy
post | She ended up switching anime, now it is Drifters
post | Wrixne Lenti with insane Spotify numbers

post | Ⓥ VSJ | To no one's surprise, Nazuna is out of Vshojo

post | Miia is doing her partner anniversary celebration

post | Miran held a 50K endurance stream

post | Ᵽ PHC | Eimi monetization stream

post | Sawa Isa collab, Phasmophobia

post | ▷ HLO | Clip - LaPlus Roberu adventures in VCR GTA by Shark ch.

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Matara Kan talks about how honeys being harassed was a big factor of her leaving Niji
post | Question - What was the hate on Nina about?

post | Nyaru got a "Very Superior Wife" score in a quiz

DM me about missing info, mistakes and general feedback! Happy New Year!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
They have an actual openly lesbian couple too called Crossick, but the fans scared them off from interacting online and most people thought the two broke up
Not sure if the fans are purely at fault, but if I remember the reason correctly, Crossick (or back then known something as Seihenki Konbi or literally "Fetish Duo" before using Crossick as official name) ended up drifting apart is because well, Sukoya's 9-month long hiatus where she finished her nursing school and gained her nurse license not really helping the constant interaction Crossick has back in the day, especially when Shirayuki Tomoe is doing her own thing in the interim.

I guess that the fans fault are there as well, since when Sukoya returned back to stream after 9-month hiatus, its like everyone's reaction is more or less "gib crossick stuff pls" and the two just don't want to do it immediately, leading to that image of them seemingly "breaking up".

I think aside of that, it's more about how the two also don't want to be seen as "that yuri couple girls of NijiJP" that leads to them just focusing on their own thing now, as well. Sukoya and Tomoe can focus on being their own, while still keeping their "totally platonic girl relationship" behind the scenes and they can just give it out implicitly, which is probably win-win to both them and fans, I guess.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm a simp for the original song as performed by Aimer and Chelly. Loved it when I first heard it and it's great that all of the covers I found below are bangers.

stassy

Last year stream from Lapriere, and they play Animal Party.
Of course not Azki use her experience from her previous streams to annihilate her partners.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:iryswooo:

GCfDoZYa4AAGrwB (1).jpg

And also Watame's Anniversary live starting soon! :sanasmile:

Stunned But Dumb

Come watch Kuroa body dudes with Deejay!!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Negzana

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Streamers publicly dating each other rarely ends well, VTuber or not. Fans get obsessively weird both for and against relationships. Shipping is just as awful and toxic as the unicorn equivilent. Also, revealing they are in a relationship with another person, streamer or not, is one thing, but turning your channel into a couples channel is another. I'd drop any streamer that made that kind of change to their channel.

Veibae is also a bad example. She is in with the OTK crew, so she traded one fanbase for another, and leeches off her BF, sodapoppin.

Going from a single to couples channel isn't always terrible. This channel that my brother watches (he is weirdly into react content) started out as just the guy, but later his girlfriend/fiancé/wife joined and the channel got renamed. Apparently it made the channel better, having a second person to banter with and help fill time made the reactions "better", and it allowed him to rewatch the stuff he all ready reacted to with her.

The big difference is they were a couple before they started youtube and they have the one channel that they share rather than 2. Also from the few videos my brother showed me they seem like an actual functioning couple that puts their relationship above the channel/fame.

Hypothetically this could work for streamers/vtubers as well. But in order for it not to blow up on them, the couple would need to be strong, functional, and adult. They would also need to debut as a couplet, so everybody knew what they were getting from the start. Also sharing a channel would help too, since it would get weird if one channel was massively more popular than the other.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

"I'm sad to see you go, but I'm looking forward to seeing more success in the future for Nazuna-chan ( *´ ∞) 🫶.
I will continue to support you a lot! ᐠ( ᐢ ᐢ )ᐟ✨"

"Thank you ☺️8 I'm secretly waiting for your reply to my invitation to collaborate with you in August - ✨️"

What did she mean by this

Top Bottom