"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Arrynia Vaeri currently singing some calm Chinese songs. This TW chuuba speaks both English and Chinese and has done streams in both languages before.

Edit: Arrynia's wife Shiu Coda is also having a karaoke stream at the same time.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You know even with all of her baggage there is a part of me that wants to see her continue to succeed (or at least survive) so that she can be happy in some way. There is a larger part of me that wants see her succeed/survive because i want to see what else she gets up to.
At this point, I hope she fades away into obscurity. She'll sabotage herself soon enough, anyway, and get kicked out of Voice Ore, too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She'll sabotage herself soon enough and get kicked out of Voice Ore, too.
ill give it around 5 months or so maybe even lower because shes as unstable as a wifi on the woods

Negzana

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasnt Mike the same retard who said a talent was mogging her to KoreKore or whataver

Wouldnt be suprised if she just saw everything as a slight against her or just lied about shit, i know thats a very biased view against her but imo she just seems like she cant do things right

Negzana

Wasnt Mike the same retard who said a talent was mogging her to KoreKore or whataver

Wouldnt be suprised if she just saw everything as a slight against her or just lied about shit, i know thats a very biased view against her but imo she just seems like she cant do things right
It was Aqua, here is the story

It was a typical dance lesson like any other for holomembers, this time it was just Rushia, Marine and Aqua in the room, they had just gotten finished with practicing the choreography for a song and decided to take a break.
On the corner, facing the wall Aqua was wailing her arms around like a chimp while screaming POGU POGU POGU POGU, she called it the Pogu Pogu dance and she was ready to do it in her solo part. On the other side of the room Rushia and Marine were chatting about their schedules and stuff, it was at that moment where Rushia mentioned she wanted her usual 6pm timeslot to stream Minecraft. Then abruptly the Pogs came to a halt, Marine shifted her gaze to Aqua while her eyes widened and then quickly closed while turning her face to the side. Confused Rushia exclaims え?え?え? and turns to where Aqua was and sees she's completely still, looking at the corner her head slightly down, before she quickly turns around and walks towards her with utmost resolve. The instant she's in range Aqua kabedons Rushia and prevents her escape, Marine can do nothing but look away and cover her mouth, she knows how Aqua is when she gets like this and she knows there's no stopping her.
Aqua's real life 143 cm tall body completely eclipses Mikeneko's 167cm tall frame, and she proceeds to stare deeply into the floor while Rushia looks down at her, only capable of reading the imprint in her hat reading "Please be patient, I have Autism".
あーあの。。。さあ。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
The onion maid slurps while tears form inside of Rushia's eyes, completely unable to bear the amount of bullying she's receiving.
ちょーちょっとさああ。
あーあの時に。。。あていし。。。
By that point Rushia had already burst into treats and was just holding back her voice in order to not embarass herself any further. She could not speak back, were she able to turn her head to Marine she'd see she was reacting similarly.
配信もしたい。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
With a final slurp she released her hand from the wall and turned around walking back to her corner. At that very moment Rushia's knees gave in and she fell into the floor, her hand covering her mouth trying to drown her sniffles.
Aqua then proceeded to face the mirror and yell STARBURST STREAM while once again wailing her hands like a monkey.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I wont defend her for the stupid shit she just said against Pikamee but as far as i know she doesnt hate her

She just has a problem with managment
Also i am kinda glad that Kson finally admited that she didnt do shit in getting her in: it was just some random

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
ill give it around 5 months or so maybe even lower because shes as unstable as a wifi on the woods
Way too optimistic, I give her three

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

It was Aqua, here is the story

It was a typical dance lesson like any other for holomembers, this time it was just Rushia, Marine and Aqua in the room, they had just gotten finished with practicing the choreography for a song and decided to take a break.
On the corner, facing the wall Aqua was wailing her arms around like a chimp while screaming POGU POGU POGU POGU, she called it the Pogu Pogu dance and she was ready to do it in her solo part. On the other side of the room Rushia and Marine were chatting about their schedules and stuff, it was at that moment where Rushia mentioned she wanted her usual 6pm timeslot to stream Minecraft. Then abruptly the Pogs came to a halt, Marine shifted her gaze to Aqua while her eyes widened and then quickly closed while turning her face to the side. Confused Rushia exclaims え?え?え? and turns to where Aqua was and sees she's completely still, looking at the corner her head slightly down, before she quickly turns around and walks towards her with utmost resolve. The instant she's in range Aqua kabedons Rushia and prevents her escape, Marine can do nothing but look away and cover her mouth, she knows how Aqua is when she gets like this and she knows there's no stopping her.
Aqua's real life 143 cm tall body completely eclipses Mikeneko's 167cm tall frame, and she proceeds to stare deeply into the floor while Rushia looks down at her, only capable of reading the imprint in her hat reading "Please be patient, I have Autism".
あーあの。。。さあ。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
The onion maid slurps while tears form inside of Rushia's eyes, completely unable to bear the amount of bullying she's receiving.
ちょーちょっとさああ。
あーあの時に。。。あていし。。。
By that point Rushia had already burst into treats and was just holding back her voice in order to not embarass herself any further. She could not speak back, were she able to turn her head to Marine she'd see she was reacting similarly.
配信もしたい。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
With a final slurp she released her hand from the wall and turned around walking back to her corner. At that very moment Rushia's knees gave in and she fell into the floor, her hand covering her mouth trying to drown her sniffles.
Aqua then proceeded to face the mirror and yell STARBURST STREAM while once again wailing her hands like a monkey.
Its weird that everyone picked Aqua out of it because KoreKore said FPS vtuber and that could be a lot of different Holomembers but i guess everyone picked her because its funny to think that someone like that could bully you in your job

Awoogers

cinnia zatsu with nious and theo

The Rratarded Alt

Its weird that everyone picked Aqua out of it because KoreKore said FPS vtuber and that could be a lot of different Holomembers but i guess everyone picked her because its funny to think that someone like that could bully you in your job
Mike's reality is so far disconnected from actual reality that it is no longer just funny, but actually likely it is her because she clearly makes shit up in her head and thinks it is real.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Mike's reality is so far disconnected from actual reality that it is no longer just funny, but actually likely it is her because she clearly makes shit up in her head and thinks it is real.
Yeah this is why studying menheras like her and mel nekomata are so damn interesting because it's like, how do you menhera bitches function?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think a couple autists did some math and the one holomem who overlapped the most wasnt an FPS addict but someone who just played apex casually like Mio or Suisei

Iirc people said Aqua had an Apex burnout at the time, so it couldnt be her
But as you said, the idea of an autistic onion bullying Ms. Top merch/superchatter was a really funny one

bothyourhouses

Not trying to be a dick, but can't you see why a streamer that has some level of universal/international appeal would be a better choice to invest in, rather than a "local" streamer with an extremely limited appeal. Unless the "local" streamer changed all most everything about them to appeal more globally they aren't gonna have the same return on investment, and if they do change what is the point of them being "local".
ZA would be a native English speaker, no reason they can't appeal to a global audience. Makes just as much sense as hiring someone from e.g. Australia.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
old replies as I still struggle catching up with this thread rn

So, I'm watching Killia and I had wondered if any of you have an oshi in a corpo, have you wondered what they'd be like as an indie? Just curious...
I think I am quite happy to have a corpo oshi. Kiara as an indie would be 10x as menhera and parascoial and I dont think I would enjoy that. Content-wise, I dont think much would change. Most games that she has interest in she already has access to as a corpo as well, now just with less permission bullshit. She would probably do more occasional YT watchalongs of old Idol concerts and stuff, but thats about it. But also, Kiara would totally be one of those indies to regularly post immersion-break selfies and, when she feels pretty, she would just do facecam.
There's probably a good amount of cases of Erotomania among content creators and viewers, delusions that the other part is in love with them or cares for them deeply.

Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.
well, welcome back @Jambalaya
You got me hook, line and sinker
well, I also wasnt really paying attention, but whatever, this level of dedication to the bit is to be congratulated
In other news. This new original song by Pekora and Bae is premiering tomorrow and won't be privated by management for no reason.

foto-no-exif-74.jpg
heh
this aged well
Millie turned down Moona's offer so fuck her
What offer? To join Holo? I havent heard of that episode. Did Millie turn it down to be in Niji together with Enna?
Good to see that they're still close. I wonder if some Holos that has gotten close after they inevitably graduate would still be like this?
I am absolutely convinced that even if Kiara were to graduate, she would still remain close with Calli for sure, and with Ame likely as well. Kiara tries her hardest to spend at least a day off with Calli going on a date or something every time she is in Japan, and I think Kiara (or Mori) graduating would change that. They have gotten really tight over the years.
But even if contact with the rest of Myth isn't quite as close as it is between Takamori, she would still remain friends with them all. Fighting Hololive Management in the trenches to get what they want really did create a strong bond between them all, and Kiara wants to honor that.
This just popped onto my homepage. First Pippa playing Runescape, now Airi is going to do an Adventure Quest stream. This makes me happy.

Airi. My Hag Queen. Oh my god, I'm actually going to have tears in my eyes from the nostalgia build up. Unimaginably based. I already was team Pondozer, but I will literally fly out to help build it. Put me to work Wolf Girl

Oh fuck, the nostalgia, Airi please
I have never seen that game but this reminds me that I share a forum with a bunch of old people. Which is, imo strange, Vtubing feels like a teenage hobby (maybe because I first got into it as a late teen) but I always thought I will grow out of it, but seeing the grandpas here, I am not sure anymore :ponrys:
$15k for an MV is A LOT. For reference, a full 3D MV seems to be about $2.5k to 3k. $15k is more than both Bae and Kiara have spent on any one project like this.
Huh
I actually don't know (or remember) what an average 3D MV with Kanauru costs, but those are usually some of Kiaras more expensive projects.

But I am mostly shocked that Bae never spent upwards of 10$k, let alone 3$k on an MV, considering she released this:

This piece of art is an 8 minute long, fully animated MV, I was sure it would cost at least a car
The animation doesn't have super fluid motions or sakuga or anything like that, but it's not a slideshow either. And I would be surprised if Alice Magic rates are low
Also I love this cover to bits, one of my favourite covers in all of HoloPro

The Rratarded Alt

But I am mostly shocked that Bae never spent upwards of 10$k, let alone 3$k on an MV, considering she released this:

This piece of art is an 8 minute long, fully animated MV, I was sure it would cost at least a car
The animation doesn't have super fluid motions or sakuga or anything like that, but it's not a slideshow either. And I would be surprised if Alice Magic rates are low
Also I love this cover to bits, one of my favourite covers in all of HoloPro
Yeah idk, honestly. My best guess is AliceMagic rate is lower because it is just him, but the tradeoff is it may take a long ass time and have to work around his schedule. A lot of the MV isn't too animated and has a black background, too. It is far more simplistic than a Marine MV, which has multiple scene changes and much better art/animation.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Live! AsaMoco Live News, 12/29

• Starting soon scene includes the animation of Mococo shaking the alarm clock
  • BGM is the same (for the main part of the show, no Okite!)
  • Meme and real news
  • Expert F (shadowy silhouette)
  • Addressing a rrat
  • Language class
  • Recorded skits
  • Drugs, Powdered Pero
  • Chat reading
  • Happy 4th Anniversary

Last edited:

Awoogers

Status