"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I'm at the end of my rope eventually I'll become Gavis Bettel that's the trajectory I'm on"
Damn, I didn't know Froot was gay

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The most seiso one is bijou
Jesus christ, you're right. I never thought about it that way. Advent is full of lunatics.
:BijouBijou:

Bijou is just a Zoomer like Hakos, their yab level nor experiences could not compare to the BOOMER like FWMC or Shiori :smugselen:
Biboo is a hag or close to it. She just is a hopeless Tic-tok addict and a massive memer :BijouBijou:

Kiara's power level is finally returning to maximum strength.
:kikiriki:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is such a weird move for FWMC, considering they try to be the most seiso and non-offensive members of EN, doing a Yab dragon tribute comes out of left field.
Fuwawa put a popular incest anime/VN and school days on her list, Mococo had Flowers of Evil, they were never seiso

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I support a Shiori's right to choose!

Shiorinism is an opportunistic infection, brought on by exposure to Adventium. The biotic culture that carries Shiorinism permeates the porous surface of unprocessed Adventium and seeps into the bloodstream alongside Bibooean, Nerissean or Fuwamocan vectors. It happens without warning, one second you're a Ruffian, a Pebble or a Jailbird happily vibing along and then, BAM, flip brain cancer. You're a Novelite and you had no say in the matter.

Zyklon Mag

"I'm at the end of my rope eventually I'll become Gavis Bettel that's the trajectory I'm on"
She'll become a diabetic retarded olivenig with a plump ass?

Stunned But Dumb

You guys have to remember: in order to put forth a truly seiso image, you need to know what is and isn't seiso.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
This reads like something that would come from Mana. Tell me this edit wouldn't be believable:

View attachment 60631

This post made me realize two things.
  1. I fell for the bait and actually agreed with futa-coochie mana on something
  2. Shiori's mistake will most likely turn out to be TVA's favorite commie's sock account.
Both are equally horrifying.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This reads like something that would come from Mana. Tell me this edit wouldn't be believable:

View attachment 60631
as someone who reads her tweets for fun, she is incapable of having this nuanced or detailed of a take, her spergery on twitter and dunking on whoever pissed in her cereal this morning overpowers any rational thought or appeal to anyone who doesnt always 100% agree with her

Stunned But Dumb

God's Gayest Lethal Company collab will be starting in an hour.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
"ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU " Was the most important lesson i ever learnt from fighting games, well that and stay away from smash players. What will Ami learn? hopefully how to hadouken.

[Edit;] fug : D late clock me

Stunned But Dumb

"POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS"
I mean Streets of Rage is less fighter more beat em up, but yeah lets watch some spider footsies!!!
Edit: I am now realizing footsies sounds like something else, but I promise you it's a fighting game term

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi Sings a Card Fight Vanguard op for Nova

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Here are some Hexa 2.0 model previews from her stream last night that I was too dead to post.
mpc-hc64-cko-FMbv-PYL.png

mpc-hc64-Ch-CDXK0rb-L.png

mpc-hc64-NMCL2-P2-HEy.png

mpc-hc64-Zige7-Azxr4.png

mpc-hc64-pldg-Ac1-LPk.png

mpc-hc64-8at1-Xd-Jxwq.png

mpc-hc64-Y7j-Ujf-M0-Wa.png

Bonus alternative outfit based on this design:
mpc-hc64-Tq-Cc47aj7-S.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
Here are some Hexa 2.0 model previews from her stream last night that I was too dead to post.
mpc-hc64-cko-FMbv-PYL.png

mpc-hc64-Ch-CDXK0rb-L.png

mpc-hc64-NMCL2-P2-HEy.png

mpc-hc64-Zige7-Azxr4.png

mpc-hc64-pldg-Ac1-LPk.png

mpc-hc64-8at1-Xd-Jxwq.png

mpc-hc64-Y7j-Ujf-M0-Wa.png

Bonus alternative outfit based on this design:
mpc-hc64-Tq-Cc47aj7-S.png
Witch hats are amazing so as long as they're always around I approve.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Mococo seems to be doing something inspired by the orange dragon instead of FWMC Morning tomorrow.

In that case, they need to add commercials...

And language lessons.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In that case, they need to add commercials...

And language lessons.

god wasnt there a clip of Watame saying "Skank ass hooker" or did my schizophrenia dream that up

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Witch hats are amazing so as long as they're always around I approve.
It'd be cool if the pattern underneath her hat on the bonus outfit was animated, like a swirl of colors. Might be a little too high budget though :whatastory:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I automatically distrust any company/group/organization whose entire approach is to buy out a number of smaller groups in order to establish themselves in a business space. This isn't the actions of a company driven by a care for the industry, it's the actions of a company that wants to profit as hard as possible at all expenses and seeks to control enough resources to try to make themselves unavoidable to any other competitors that aren't under their umbrella.

As is standard, I hope they burn down, literally. Monopolists should get the firing squad every time. It never benefits consumers in the end.
See: Embracer Group when it comes to video games. I get the exact same vibes.

They bought out tons of studios and IPs to try and grow their brand and then completely floundered. Closed down most of the studios down not long after, laid off most of the staff at the remaining ones. I forget how many studios they had at their peak but they're down to 12 now.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom