"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Big brain maou oshi also has a waiting room for Christmas 2024. Rrat : Contract is renewed.
That's because she had a Christmas Karaoke scheduled for the 26th - apparently Boxing Day/2nd day of Christmas is a thing in Windmill Land but Borgars were like "Christmas is over dude" so she put it off until next year....

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
these fucking idiots i swear to god :sanasmile:
no wonder gin drinks

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay, let's change autism topics: what do you think Idol Corp and Phase Connect would have to do to graduate from being small corpos to being medium corpos? Or are they medium corpos already?

Other people have already drilled the point home but I'll pile on anyway. Phase is no longer a small company. In fact, given the member count, the surge in numbers they've had the last couple of months that doesn't seem to be going away and the top-notch production values on the promotional videos and MVs for gen 3, I'd argue they're in large corpo territory even if they're on the smaller edge of it.

[FUNNY NEWS]

One of the most prolific and seething Fauna-antis on /vt/ got baited in his own bait-thread, after being called "a dirty poor pag-pag eater" he immediately set out to prove he was not. His plan? Post a very gangsta image of all his cash money. Problem being, it was a paltry sum of leafbux...and his very brown feet and grotty keyboard was in the image;

Every Fauna anti will now forever be haunted by the mistake this Person Of Curry made.
(Archive)

This image and the circumstances around it are so perfect that I'm convinced the whole thing's a troll. As one point, I don't think it's possible for the top of the key caps and the padding of the headphones to get that dusty if they're actually being used - I think both have been sitting idle for a few weeks at least but were found and used for the purposes of this image. And the framing of the toes is just too perfect.

My view of the companies' sizes is based on popularity, since we can't accurately judge operations scale which is the only other factor I'd argue is useful. I also included the often forgotten massive JP market, where the big corpos are picked out from the small ones.

I don't understand what this graph is measuring. Are these sales/dono numbers or something?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

This definitely caught me by surprise.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Official pixiv YouTube channel uploaded an interview with Namie (Part 1/3). She talks about how he started drawing, education etc.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

boat is playing huniepop

will she get bonked it remains to be seen

Bronze

Lethal company collab with V&U girls and others. Spectra's pov

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

rin from her members stream just now:
whatever happened to riro she was still part of the company theres no taking that back

she just said her piece but didnt delve too deep about it because it isnt the platform to discuss it

she also locked her section of the wiki shes working on because shes sure theres a couple who would stir shit there

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She sounds fine :ironmousekek:

Neuro got a pretty massive AI update recently, she's been hilarious and got a bunch of great clips since.
Chat GPT and the like doesn't bother me, Neuro has the potential for something scary.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
So project F is definitely exploding, and as expected, (wasn't much of a secret), yuzulemonvt was indeed Miya.

Bronze

So project F is definitely exploding, and as expected, (wasn't much of a secret), yuzulemonvt was indeed Miya.

And more importantly, they actually are giving the IP's to the creators. That's a good decision :shubaIapprob: At least their efforts aren't thrown in the trash entirely.

midori

the green thing
Project F girls are all keeping their IPs, but unfortunately are under strict NDA as a caveat and will not be able to discuss what actually went down. That sadly means that neither am I, as I don't want to get anyone in trouble; though I was originally planning to after they were freed from the company.

Support these girls please inmates! They've been through hell and were lucky enough to get out mostly unscathed. :sanasmile:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Project F girls are all keeping their IPs, but unfortunately are under strict NDA as a caveat and will not be able to discuss what actually went down. That sadly means that neither am I, as I don't want to get anyone in trouble; though I was originally planning to after they were freed from the company.

Support these girls please inmates! They've been through hell and were lucky enough to get out mostly unscathed. :sanasmile:
This explains why Yuzu Lemon ditched her Project F avatar. They need to run those NDAs by a lawyer immediately. If they are similar to their contract there's a chance they're completely unenforceable.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Sorry for being a gayass hall monitor, but we have a project F thread where these posts should go;

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Other people have already drilled the point home but I'll pile on anyway. Phase is no longer a small company. In fact, given the member count, the surge in numbers they've had the last couple of months that doesn't seem to be going away and the top-notch production values on the promotional videos and MVs for gen 3, I'd argue they're in large corpo territory even if they're on the smaller edge of it.

This image and the circumstances around it are so perfect that I'm convinced the whole thing's a troll. As one point, I don't think it's possible for the top of the key caps and the padding of the headphones to get that dusty if they're actually being used - I think both have been sitting idle for a few weeks at least but were found and used for the purposes of this image. And the framing of the toes is just too perfect.

I don't understand what this graph is measuring. Are these sales/dono numbers or something?
Did you read the text below? It's just my subjective view on how popular they are in each market, don't take it seriously.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom