"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Nothing important, but the demon of twitter strikes again.
GCRGfa_bgAAgyRB

Now that we see the credits, we know where the $15k went, it was probs into this ShuChanH. he just vagueposted :crying emoji: on twitter without saying much
archive

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Moona Karaoke coming up (also she has a very cute "guerilla" dancing trailer)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I was actually thinking about how, this time last year, if you said Vshojo would be more respected and valued than Niji you'd get laughed off of any place you posted it on. It's insane just how much can change in a year.
Damn it. Now I wish I did one before the reveal and put you in the schizo tier. No one would have known why...

httn

Hag enthusiast
V-Dere released a downloadable/browser playable Christmas Visual Novel. 🔊Loud Intro Warning, mute the tab/page.

This was cute, It's clearly unfinished and rushed out the door as only 1 girl has a CG and even thats seems at the sketch stage. But this shit is like a straight shot of heroin to my parasocial brain. Will probably check out the fully voiced dlc when it releases.

Bronze

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Not sure how true is this information.

Did Black Niji started to copyright-strike the Selen re-uploaded video?

@Kyouko you better clarify it :smugselen:

That user apparently privated their upload because it wasn't getting views. One of Selen's (many) clippers is the first result for the MV and it is watchable. This dude just wanted the clout.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I felt like one of my meme AI gens had some potential, so here it is.

NoFriends.png

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
I interrupt our cycle of Nijisanji should be bought by the CCP and then burned to the ground to post Nene being weird on twitter

This definitely will not be used for nefarious ends

Edit: found hilarious that Holomem reaction is thirsting and then you have Towa that is amused it has subtitles

Edit 2:

blessed be her soul she tried

The teams of the Hoshimatic Project (minus Aki, she caught a cold) played a game a few hours ago. The members of the losing team had to voice lines chosen by the winning team. Suisei is in both teams and had to score the highest or she would lose as well.

Here's Sora's line:

Edit: Found a translated clip.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
KyOresu, the girl who was fired from Idol Corp, broke two weeks of silence on twitter to repost this:

Really starting to like this girl.

Well, if anyone ever wanted to unironically groom and fuck a vtuber...she's basically a guaranteed score. That woman has some serious issues.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I think Vshohoe is more likely, but please anything to save her from Niji.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

KyOresu, the girl who was fired from Idol Corp, broke two weeks of silence on twitter to repost this:

Really starting to like this girl.

Well, if anyone ever wanted to unironically groom and fuck a vtuber...she's basically a guaranteed score. That woman has some serious issues.
She definitely has

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If Aviel showed interest in Selen, she would definitely be handed a loli model. And loli Selen my friends, is something I will not avail in any circumstance or dimension of character.

niggaphil

Meanwhile, Holo keep taking the W :smugselen:

orca-image-752810498.jpeg

Showing Holo management is more competent than Black Niji.

Why cant Niji stop taking the L?

:NOWWELAUGH:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I gave up about uploading "that" clip because its too funny so i am going to do clips about Lap funny laughs and noises instead

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
it's bad enough Rie got everyone saying superduper cease being gay and bringing eyes here.
Stop being such a terminally online weirdo, enjoy life, embrace the meat.

Horo7618

No one in particular
If Aviel showed interest in Selen, she would definitely be handed a loli model. And loli Selen my friends, is something I will not avail in any circumstance or dimension of character.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-ONnr-I2t-REE.png

I don't know for certain how you should go about growing, because I'm not a streamer. I can only give advice that I think might work.
Maybe try working on your youtube channel more. Stuff like shorter highlight videos and clips could possibly bring more people to your stream.
But as you are right now, you clearly have a bunch of people that love you and wont forget you.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Did Santa bring anyone's oshi underneath the tree? :bunnywow:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
How? HOW THE FUCK THEY FUMBLED A SONG, lmao are you telling me that management did not knew about it? or Selen just did a switcheroo and put the uncensored version?

Yeah man, the video being reuploaded all over the place is the censored version that Selen spread out. The version she originally posted had an early 90s white boy rap segment right in the middle where she calls the mainlanders a bunch of Yamanbas and commands India to launch the nukes.

It was really awkward and out of place, but then again, so was all early 90s white boy rap segments, so it was a nice homage.

Top Bottom