"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

IRyS "Do you want my egg?"
chat: spams 'Yes.' 'Ayo?' '*blush emote*' for 30 seconds.
IRyS "Oh guys! Shut up! Shut up, it was quite literally an egg." (36:28)
If she was more pale and a dragon girl, not a demon, I would totally join them. But alas, she is an inferior version of what could've been

Bronze

Selen can go indie no problem. She doesn't need anything like VShojo, as I don't think she'd fit in well either.
It's not that she needs Vshojo. its a place that has Ex-Niji members. Plus they don't control much so you are more free in that regard, can still stream with an alt etc. At least Vshojo would be interested enough to make an offer imo. Guess we can discuss it more after we see the announcement if it happens.

Bug Eater

It's weird the way Selen worded her tweet (also her PL's tweet), she made it seems like the PV is never coming back.
She was also gonna quit FPS games after VSaikyou and never hold an international tournament again after the Fall Guys thing, I think she gets a bit emotional/compulsive when she's mad about something. (but don't get me wrong, I don't think she would react like this without good reason)
My last theory would be, if in typical jp corpo fashion, each artist has to watch the finished mv and give their okay AGAIN.
It's 100% something dumb like this, and management dropped the ball and forgot to check on it before the premiere (despite working on this thing for months and months). The situation would've been so much more palatable if it was "Selen has to delay her premiere by a day or two to fix their mistake" vs. privating the cover and causing a tonne of drama.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What the fuck is it with my favorite dragon v-tubers getting fucked over.

bladerunner.gif
They'll have wild collabs those two on vshojo (fingers crossed)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Did you know that the total number of Canadians in HoloEN has doubled with each new generation? It went from one to two when Kronii joined in Gen 2. It went from two to four when the twins joined in Gen 3. If this trend continues, Gen 4 will have four Canadians.
Hololive still needs four Canadians for gen 4. There's room for Selen there.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi streaming X-COM: Terror from the Deep

Chama and Sara playing Mario Kart

Lui and Okayu too

thirteenorphans

Selen doesn't strike me as the idol type anyway, so I don't think she would enjoy it in Holo. This is only in relation to stage performances etc since Selen is hardly more degenerate than any of the other girls in Holo and male collabs aren't verboten even if few of the girls do it often/at all.

VSPO on the other hand might be a great choice and it could also draw a few more eyes to their EN branch.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Selen doesn't strike me as the idol type anyway, so I don't think she would enjoy it in Holo. This is only in relation to stage performances etc since Selen is hardly more degenerate than any of the other girls in Holo and male collabs aren't verboten even if few of the girls do it often/at all.

VSPO on the other hand might be a great choice and it could also draw a few more eyes to their EN branch.
Holo also seems far more restrictive on certain perms too, something Selen, even as a workaholic, wouldn't do well with.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Seems our friend Mel Nekomata is back at it, this time doing her shenanigans on plebbit (apparently the OP is also Mel? Why don't we have a thread on this bitch yet?):
Check her fucking account, bitch has made like 200 comments in less than 10 hours.
Archive

image.png

archive
E: Archives don't seem to want to work for me.

Archives weren't working for the tweets for me earlier, so I archived the thread page and the embedded tweet for verification.

One of the artists from Selen's video is outright bagging on Niji in public.

Tweet deleted. Go figure. You grabbed the archive in time.

Some anonks tried sending in complaints about what happened to Selen getting these canned responses for their trouble
View attachment 60534
This is dumb Selen put work into this and had approval to do this some fuck in management changed their mind at literally the last minute
WHY NOT PUT THAT STATEMENT OUT PUBLICLY AT THE TIME THE VIDEO WENT DOWN? YOU'RE A BIG BOY COMPANY, SPREAD YOUR FUCKING ARMS AND TAKE THE HIT.
More important than what they told the public: Either they told Selen something different, or Selen has no faith in them to "confirm with the parties involved". For comparison, Holos do get covers pulled for autistic reasons (which makes Millie's "never encountered anything like this before" seem even more forced). From Holodex, Suisei and Ririka have had covers pulled after their premieres within the last few days. Lui has also had a cover pulled just before premiere, some time ago. But those covers have since been re-uploaded on their channels. In contrast, Selen encouraged community re-uploads (which are being taken down? edit: not copystruck, other re-uploads are still up) and said that she's out $15K - I agree with White Stone that she thinks (accurately or not) that the cover is gone for good.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
If it was just management incompetence and they were planning to rerelease the song later, i don't think Selen would've worded her tweet the way she did. Anyway, if she graduates because of that, this shitty company deserves to go down.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Holo also seems far more restrictive on certain perms too, something Selen, even as a workaholic, wouldn't do well with.

This makes me wonder how's the perms restriction gonna look like in VSPOEN? I guess since they're not debuting anyone yet we can look at their sister group V4Mirai for comparison

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bronze

This makes me wonder how's the perms restriction gonna look like in VSPOEN? I guess since they're not debuting anyone yet we can look at their sister group V4Mirai for comparison
Isnt VSPO EN a branch just like HoloEN, while v4mirai and globie are different agencies under Brave group? Perms may work differently if thats the case but im also not sure.

Prod. Kawaii sang a song for christmas

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Katta has been involuntarily committed to an asylum and Aviel is tweeting from her account :/

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
KyOresu, the girl who was fired from Idol Corp, broke two weeks of silence on twitter to repost this:

Really starting to like this girl.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's not that she needs Vshojo. its a place that has Ex-Niji members. Plus they don't control much so you are more free in that regard, can still stream with an alt etc. At least Vshojo would be interested enough to make an offer imo. Guess we can discuss it more after we see the announcement if it happens.
honestly if the Jew was interested in the gaming scene at all Selen would be a huge get and contributing funds to her projects and whatever else would be a huge boon for her.

You get a notable minor Celebrity Apex player who has connections with some of the bigger players can talk and play semi competently has an amazing "image" (that laugh) and seems to get along with most anyone.

I am on my knees here I don't even dislike te whores that much but please buy her Aviel i'm even using your name

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
friend selen.png
>Selen graduates from Nijisanji
>A few months later
>"Mumei, what's wrong with Friend? He looks a little different."
>"What are you talking about? He's always looked like this, you sillies."

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
honestly if the Jew was interested in the gaming scene at all Selen would be a huge get and contributing funds to her projects and whatever else would be a huge boon for her.

You get a notable minor Celebrity Apex player who has connections with some of the bigger players can talk and play semi competently has an amazing "image" (that laugh) and seems to get along with most anyone.

I am on my knees here I don't even dislike te whores that much but please buy her Aviel i'm even using your name
She would have no reason to join a small corpo. Anything else is just ridiculous coping from people that think Idol and Phase Connect are much bigger and more influential than they actually are.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This is a good opportunity for me to ask. How are perms handled for small/mid-sized agencies like Phase Connect or Idol Corp? Do they also required written perms for every thing? Or they just rely on those "open perms" concept where they assume every western indie games are A-OK to stream?

Top Bottom