"GWS"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jealous

Lurker

Limkin

I guess all the talk about "Niji was buttering up Selen so no way she will graduate" was horrible game of broken telephone and the initial message was "Yeah, we are very nice to her, we started fucking her in the ass with a little bit of lube, not just going in dry and splurging blood everywhere. We are so kind to her we can't believe it"
Realistically Selen would stick out like a sore thumb in Phase because she's not a menhera sadgirl
Niji is doing their best to fix it
Enna's upload of "ETHYRIA // TRUE END", in which Nina makes an appearance, and Luca's upload of "overdose", in which all 5 Luxiem members are depicted as those Tsum-tsum mini plushies, are still up on their respective channels.
I am sure everyone already said it, but if there is one takeaway from Zaion's doc, it's that getting an ok from a management or going "someone did it therefore it's fine" means literally nothing. They apply rules differently to different people, they don't hold on to their word, anyone at any point in time can completely overwrite all the permissions you got, because management never actually bothers to ask upper management if it's ok to do something, as it would imply they are less capable of making decisions than they believe
Is Millie always this fucking stupid, Nijibros? She is the last person who should be putting herself into this shitshow at the moment.
...did it take you this long to realize she is severely retarded? And still has trouble speaking english, making it even worse as now her words aren't even equal to her thoughts. It's a combination of being esl, infuriatingly stupid, and having an enormous stockholm syndrome just all smashed together in a single tweet

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Fuck Nijisanji so... so much...

What the fuck is it with my favorite dragon v-tubers getting fucked over.

bladerunner.gif

bothyourhouses

management never actually bothers to ask upper management if it's ok to do something, as it would imply they are less capable of making decisions than they believe
Or maybe they ask and upper management just changes their mind and "forgets" what they agreed to previously. A fish rots from the head.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Also there's no way you aren't headed towards Vshojo at this point, there's a nijisanji beach head and they'll offer actual help towards your projects rather than get in the way. I'll brave the hundreds of pages of holobronies cawing and hooting like deflated rubber chickens. ❤️
Normally I'd agree but Seline has a built in "in" with Moomers and with her audience Hololive would be dumb not to give her the Susei treatment

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Normally I'd agree but Seline has a built in "in" with Moomers and with her audience Hololive would be dumb not to give her the Susei treatment
Selen wouldn't go to Hololive, since from indie > niji the only thing that changed was her name and toning down her laugh (shockingly) but going from niji > hololive is a different beast even with the community alone. She's a tomboy and mostly have male friends and acquaintances, something that seems to be looked down upon in hololive fandom (especially western fandom) and wants to give the least amount of support to, this is even outside of /vt/ retardation because you can physically see the ones who uphold "idol culture" tend to do better than the ones who are regular women most of the time. She would still have success compared to her indie days by a long shot, but she would be a better fit dragging along her fanbase in the indie scene than being even more restricted in hololive, fandom aside.
Probably already posted but:

It does sound like something was missed in between because her cover is still perfectly fine on bili located here:
So I assume monetization shit relating to YT with everyone involved is a key component (as usual.)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
the Suisei treatment
Except suisei started out as indie and then was basically a second fiddle/shadow to the "who?" talent.
But still, stealing her for promise under another name would be funny
because you can physically see the ones who uphold "idol culture" tend to do better than the ones who are regular women
This is thanks less to "idol culture" and more "safe image", making hololive closer to goyslop, perfectly sellable to Nolan types.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm genuinely wondering whos permissions they theoretically could be missing.

Lilypichu gave her okay.

Selen messaged the producer to respond to the email Niji had sent to the producer. The producer responded, so the okay should have ended up in the proper channels.

Is it one of the artists? That would be extremely dumb, I would expect an art commission for a music video to be set up in a way that the permissions are sorted out automatically once the art has been delivered.

My last theory would be, if in typical jp corpo fashion, each artist has to watch the finished mv and give their okay AGAIN.
Just watch it be turbo management retardation like they require actual documents faxed to them and even though someone like Lilypichu gave the ok, she never ended up faxing Nijisanji the perms. Or maybe they lost the documents faxed to them in true incompetent retard fashion.
esp since rie and shiina keep shitting on their fans (so i read)
How many times has Lumi told you to kill yourself?

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Selen can go indie no problem. She doesn't need anything like VShojo, as I don't think she'd fit in well either.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It does sound like something was missed in between because her cover is still perfectly fine on bili located here:
So I assume monetization shit relating to YT with everyone involved is a key component (as usual.)
That's not her official Bilibili account btw.

This is her official account and you can see that it's gone there either.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Selen can go indie no problem. She doesn't need anything like VShojo, as I don't think she'd fit in well either.
She'd fit in there fine in the sense she'd still do her thing but yeah she would do much better.
That's not her official Bilibili account btw.

This is her official account and you can see that it's gone there either.
Interesting, since I ended up getting pinged about this url so mighta been a reupload someone edited after the fact.

frz

Selen wouldn't go to Hololive, since from indie > niji the only thing that changed was her name and toning down her laugh (shockingly) but going from niji > hololive is a different beast even with the community alone. She's a tomboy and mostly have male friends and acquaintances, something that seems to be looked down upon in hololive fandom (especially western fandom) and wants to give the least amount of support to, this is even outside of /vt/ retardation because you can physically see the ones who uphold "idol culture" tend to do better than the ones who are regular women most of the time. She would still have success compared to her indie days by a long shot, but she would be a better fit dragging along her fanbase in the indie scene than being even more restricted in hololive, fandom aside.
Probably already posted but:

Upon rereading selen's tweet, she might have actually meant that she wanted people to reupload just so it can be distributed within christmas because she wants fan to see it and you can technically blame her RM tweet was woman moment. Still super scummy for them to issue copyright strikes/takedown of those reuploads when they haven't resolved shit though.
But meh fuck them I'd side with selen here, not like it was an unannounced video, she hyped it on twitter, talked about it on stream and has already been pursuing it for more than 1 year.:youlittleshit: Have as much woman moment as you want :takoesl:
In case people here are unfamiliar with Lilypichu's stance on dmca and monetization. If someone get claimed she will try to get it lifted herself instead of just letting the claimed argue with youtube/twitch. She's a cover artist who is ass hounded by dmca notice as much as anyone else, and probs have to deal with permissions too since she has gotten so big, her friend fuslie also almost got perma-banned on twitch due to twitch randomly decided to dmca 3 years old vods.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Limkin

My personal rrat is Selen was a dumbass who renewed a contract way too in advance, and now the company knows they can abuse her and take advantage of her as much as possible. For no reason other than personal fucked up power hungry satisfaction "I can mess with her life as much as I want and there is nothing she can do about it". Instead of holding onto it until the last moment and being able to use it as a bargain or straight up graduate. Or she was asked to go to onsen with management so she could get railed by all of them at once and refused, and now they are "explaining" to her why it was a bad decision to make

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS "Do you want my egg?"
chat: spams 'Yes.' 'Ayo?' '*blush emote*' for 30 seconds.
IRyS "Oh guys! Shut up! Shut up, it was quite literally an egg." (36:28)

IRyS, your egg...

Also, after having multiple SC's saying that they have an 'IRyS fetish', IRyS decided to look up what the word meant (7:02:54 is the main timestamp (6:27:21 for the inspiration, and 7:08:27 for chat trying to save their own butts))
Oh wait, I can clickbait title that one, "Chat BREAKS IRyS when she looks up ONE word!"

And on the merch front; she is personally excited for an upcoming merch of hers, and I think it has to have been mentioned by now, but none of the Promise girls had any idea that those Friends with U plushies were coming out. They only learned about it when they saw the tweet. And IRyS also implied what is already kind of obvious; that they have a much larger stake in their personal merch like birthdays and anniversaries rather than the more 'generic' stuff like these plushies or acrylics. (6:15:41 is where that starts.)
Edit: And how the heck did you guys make ~11 pages in the amount of time it took me to watch an IRyS stream.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This MV drama is making it awkward to post this. VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa released her first ever cover song.

Interesting because I don't recall her ever doing any singing streams. Her known music prowess was her dark history chuuni songs.

There's a reason sankisei is best hologen.

Earlier 774inc's Konan Mia reveals her new outfit, a maid outfit.

Fubuki & Polka are doing a late night totsumachi with a shit ton of random people they have never interacted with before, from vspo, nijisanji, ex-upd8, 774inc, to a seiyuu. No engsub though.
Usually goes like this: greetings -> guest super nervous -> polka go ojii-san -> chat for abit -> ask what they want to do next year -> guest leaves -> fubuki/polka geeking over how cute the guest was.
Laplus + roberu managed to weasel their way in too
- Nijisanji Suo Sango
- Ex-upd8 Tomari Mari
- Hornedbrat
- Mars Haachama + Nijisanji Sara Hoshikawa
- VSPO Kaga Sumire <- cuteness overload
- Seiyuu turned Vtuber: Ishiguro Chihiro (she voiced Vocaloid Yukari Yuzuki apparently)
- Nijisanji Lain Paterson
- Nijisanji Takamiya Rion (Havent seen each other for 3 years)
- 774 inc. Kazami Kuku
- Holostars winning son
- Nijsanji Nishizono Chigusa
- VSPO Kurumi Noa: Fubuki panik because not friends on discord. Polka/Fubuki has seen her drunk VCR clip and teases her about it.

This was incidentally around the same time Haachama and Hoshikawa doing their own totsu. Suo Sango and Laplus actually went to both totsus. Nijiholo only though. Furen, Ngo, Shiina, Mito, Salome (niji) and Ao, Ririka, Matsuri, Nene, Laplus (holo).

Anyway to cheer some of you up, have a late Padoru Padoru from Quon Tama.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Fubuki revealed her New Year's kimono updated for her redesign.

A few Hoshimatic Project shorts that haven't been posted here yet
Towa:

Chloe:

Koyori:

Nene:

Suisei:

Cover's note article about creating a new 3D stage for HoloJP which will first be used on the New Year's countdown concert. The current general stage design has been in use since June 2020.
2020:

2021:

2022:

Botan and Polka's concerts from last month:

(Sidenote: This Japanese wiki, where I got a few of the above images from, has a bunch of stuff you probably won't find on other wiki's.)

Tubedude

Edit: And how the heck did you guys make ~11 pages in the amount of time it took me to watch an IRyS stream.
Tl;dr of the 11 pages: Kurosanji kuro'd again, Selen frustrated, people mad, Millie is a dumb battered house-vtuber.

Top Bottom