"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Panko Enjoyer

Finally, another Italian on the forum. I am no longer alone in my pain, though we are still outnumbered by the flip and spic menaces.
Only Italian? Negro what? Even the flips and spics are more aware.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bug Eater

Animate Cafe has decided that Kotoka's biohazard cooking is good enough for a sponsor, wake me up when they put bugs on the menu :cursedhaachama:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi keeping the tradition of watching Die Hard during Christmas.

Animate Cafe has decided that Kotoka's biohazard cooking is good enough for a sponsor, wake me up when they put bugs on the menu :cursedhaachama:

Yes.
Screenshot-20231225-003827-You-Tube.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Shiina won't be streaming, most likely until after new years, but it's a bit ambiguous. She's working on an art project for PC and it's taking most of her time/energy. I would guess it's due by new years and I wonder if it's a calendar? I guess maybe that's too late for a calendar, but it seems to be something ambitious.
🥮:wtfman::shiinawangy:

Im glad you're back to shilling shiina. Im watching her from time to time and its thanks to you.
i might be a bit drunk because christmas & shit so please forgive me being an emotional fag for tonight

bothyourhouses

I thought that Rin meant bell (and also the sound that a bell makes). Did they use the wrong kanji?
Every sound in Japanese means everything and nothing, the language has too few phonemes. Which kanji are you talking about?
I've noticed a lot of the vtubers seem to be going hard on parasocial feels this Christmas though, more than usual, what gives?
Guess: the medium isn't growing as fast as it used to, we're reaching a point where it's more profitable to compete for existing viewers than to get new fans into vtubing. So everyone is cranking up the GFE.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Some very nice Christmas art from Phase that includes the new girls as well :hololove:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
KBgyxmneVDCYLEhTS22YohSeCw2Yc4nwKYAZVLI5TEtcoRMgC3xc6Fp7YMyPrnj1udWxl0icFaVzs1600-nd-v1.png

Going hard with the collabs. The Karaoke with her sister was fun. I switched to Kronii when she went live though, so hopefully an archive isn't too far off.

Everybody goes nuts for her sister, but I'm waiting patiently for the day we can meet Mamarissa. :BijouBijou:

Reminder that Botan's new cover came out.

:holohag::hololove:

Also Choco and Iroha cooking! On Christmas!

Now for a Special Edition of Christmas meds: :medsmoremeds:

Merry Christmas Nerds. :guh:
Time for eggnog and rum.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Merry Christmas everyone.

Mio is starting the traditional Christmas karaoke relay:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The twins did a mini visual novel for Christmas with CG art, choices, BGM and everything. Kinda :shiinastare: but you could really tell how much they love the medium. They'll be continuing for members in half an hour as well.
436789.jpg

5789d135.jpg

476567t8.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Some very nice Christmas art from Phase that includes the new girls as well :hololove:

Is it mandatory to show Hina's ass now? I dont like where this is going :iryswooo:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Feliz Navidad Asilo Virtual :)
Except John Vtuber

Also Yokai watch did the funny

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The twins did a mini visual novel for Christmas with CG art, choices, BGM and everything. Kinda :shiinastare: but you could really tell how much they love the medium. They'll be continuing for members in half an hour as well.
436789.jpg

5789d135.jpg

476567t8.jpg
I'm having a deja vu

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Im glad you're back to shilling shiina. Im watching her from time to time and its thanks to you.
i might be a bit drunk because christmas & shit so please forgive me being an emotional fag for tonight
:shiinastare:It's not Shiinshiiling... it's legitimate Shiinews... IT'S DIFFERANT

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Ame has been live on Twitch with karaoke for 2 hours... why can't they just simulcast this shit, maaan.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Dizzy is the only thing keeping that picture from tilting sharply to the right.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its a fucking superduper Christmas (Die Hard)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

And here's the last Mumei stream for a while.

braindoko

the wonderful Ririsya is singing xmas songs

Her cover of Last Christmas

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

That bell is so red and festive! ...it's blood

Top Bottom