"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's waiting for the right time to bust out her deal sealer I see

The more I listen to this woman the more I want to see her in a collab with Kirsche YOU HEAR THAT WOMAN I KNOW YOU READ THIS THREAD I WANT TO SEE YOU TALK ABOUT CRINGE HISTORY STUFF WITH THE HAG AUSSIE.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The more I listen to this woman the more I want to see her in a collab with Kirsche YOU HEAR THAT WOMAN I KNOW YOU READ THIS THREAD I WANT TO SEE YOU TALK ABOUT CRINGE HISTORY STUFF WITH THE HAG AUSSIE.
Watching Clio attempt to teach Kirsche Civ or EU would be a good test of her teaching prowess.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
An Adobe-sponsored stream is probably one of the last things I would expect, but I guess it makes sense. As much as I love Suisei, PIRATE ADOBE SOFTWARE, or use something like DaVinci Resolve instead of Premiere or Affinity Photo 2 (or GIMP if you don't want to pay at all) instead of Photoshop.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Chieri, Haneru, and Kiara are going to have a collab with Maki Goto

Maki Goto is a former Hello Project idol that recently became a VTuber, for more context. Kiara is a massive Hello Project simp, so this is a well-deserved W for her. The stream is going to be about teaching Maki Goto how to stream.

frz

An Adobe-sponsored stream is probably one of the last things I would expect, but I guess it makes sense. As much as I love Suisei, PIRATE ADOBE SOFTWARE, or use something like DaVinci Resolve instead of Premiere or Affinity Photo 2 (or GIMP if you don't want to pay at all) instead of Photoshop.

Im not a pirate, totally, and I do not know that cracks these day advanced so much that you can search for "adobe pre-activated" and you can pirate stuffs with 0 hassle compared to the early days of cracking. Everything is pretty much 1 click. 1337x - qbittorent - ublock origin totally not all you ever needed to pirate.
:kroniiphone:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
After 5 hours the hag bird of prey finally got the "good" ending in tokimeki memorial. So unrewarding.

0112320.png

Limkin

Not my oshi, but I kind of wonder what Fauna would be like as an indie now. I know she was basically one before, but it'd be interesting to see if her content would change much from her current Holo stuff since I think most agree she is hiding her power level.
Behold

She had the same "definitely knows what she is talking about but pretends to be clueless and wholesome"

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
On this episode of watch the unicorns, we have numberfags, we have racist?, we have people who threw their money away in frustrations from the japanese gacha gamers.
(context: Hololive shows up in granblue fes. I specifically used the color green to replicate /vt/ unicorns seething when they see their vtuber collabs with male.)
> How dare these filthy whores be in the same place as my pure and innocent girls/boys
> I deleted my browser when I see them
> Why are they even here? There's no in-game collab
> I bought the ticket but didn't go in the main stage in protest
(Narrator: the protest wasn't successful)
> Intimate group of same-sex friends intruded by someone of opposite sex
> foreign bodies
> look at how much money they lost

0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

(ah fuck one of the positive comment sneaked in)
Most of this is similar during the time Granblue Fantasy ended up revealing collaboration in game with Love Live series (Highschool Idols, most of the cast there are women, do the math) around, couple of years ago. To this day you can hear people still malding that their 2D idol is in this game and gasp interacted with the pretty boys and males in this gacha game.

This pretty much the same thing that happened with Hololive, though imo I am baffled as of why they even mad at it in the first place. They just there as guest and the Granblue Fantasy Fest stream/event that was held last saturday/sunday JP time done well enough anyway. Heck, the game didn't even collab with Hololive either, they went with My Hero Academia instead!

Why even?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Most of this is similar during the time Granblue Fantasy ended up revealing collaboration in game with Love Live series (Highschool Idols, most of the cast there are women, do the math) around, couple of years ago. To this day you can hear people still malding that their 2D idol is in this game and gasp interacted with the pretty boys and males in this gacha game.

This pretty much the same thing that happened with Hololive, though imo I am baffled as of why they even mad at it in the first place. They just there as guest and the Granblue Fantasy Fest stream/event that was held last saturday/sunday JP time done well enough anyway. Heck, the game didn't even collab with Hololive either, they went with My Hero Academia instead!

Why even?
Honestly I would like them to collab in game just so these fucks can seethe dilate and implode in that order

God do I miss the shitshow that was 2018 love live collab

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Holy hell, there's a lot of clips today.

@SandyCat's Oshi teaches you how to growl like a man.

Marine enjoyer showing off her Marine skills.

Mococo being SUS in Amogus.

Kronii unleashing her inner Magni in Amogus.

IRyS the relationship breaker in Amogus.

Haachama almost doxxed herself with her tweet.

And Kaela being a menace to her mane-chan.

I'll take my time to say Merry Christmas to all!!!
Y'all a bunch of parasocial autists and I hope you all get virtual aids.
Have a nice holiday ya fuckers! (Except you @John Vtuber👁️ you fucking :WHORE!!!:.)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Punished Lurker

Well here's the rant I promised to post, I originally wrote the thing yesterday and fortunately I only had to do a little modification in the middle because of something that was released at last minute. I tried to be as "normal" as possible but I honestly just wanted to write what I was thinking into the void and get it out of me
So Nijifest is over, and you guys want to know what exciting announcements there have been for NijiEN? That's right folks! It's NOTHING. Ok I am exaggerating a little bit, there has been something, this year Nijisanji cooked and for Nijifest EN fans got: drawings on the walls from the livers, pannels and a concert in which Pomu sang one song (which to be honest was a really good song and the livers were physically there for the pannels which at least is different from what we usually get), and... figures... 3 of them 1/7 size, and the others are Palverse... And they are not even selling them, they were just announced, so if you were able to go or if you wanted more merch then I guess it has been an excellent event, otherwise I guess you can get fucked

I am just dissapointed and a little angry right now. I admit it though, I know I shouldn't feel like this because they never said they were going to announce anything at Nijifes, but still I wish there could have been something of greater importance. I feel this whole second half of the year has just not been as good, with the graduations, the Livers disappearing for weeks to go to Japan in projects or vacations which then kinda force you to learn what cool interactions or stuff happened offstream, and then having a lot of cancelled streams when they return because of "offline work" or travel sickness, and that's not even talking if one of the livers you watch lives in Japan cause they are going to miss their streams to hang out with whomever is there for the week. I was at least expecting something, anything to make this last half of the year worth it, maybe a teaser of the "big thing" they've been working. Instead we got more merch that's not an acylic stand, which hey, good for you if you want that, at least they are not completely abandoned like NijiID.

But it's just been... I don't know if the word "empty" is right more like "in autopilot mode", sure things exploded at the start of November for a weekend, and then there was a trickle of outfit reveals and covers in the next weeks, but those have slowed down and now everyone is back in Japan to participate in their Nijifes panel or just hang out. It's reasons like these my opinions for Reimu and Aia have increased so much lately, you can say whatever you want about their content but at least they had a consistent streaming schedule. Hell! in the period of October where every pre Iluna girl was in Japan doing god-knows-what Reimu was the only one who actually tried streaming even a little bit and I really appreciate that effort.

You guys know in my opinion what the biggest NijiEN unity moment of the year is? a moment where everyon can look and say "oh Niji looks like a really cool place"? The Oto no naru hou e cover, which was made by Pomu in the middle of the year with her own funds and by her own initiative. (Guess what, the same day I wrote this Rosemi released her 12 days of christmas cover which is good, but it was a smaller last minute project where almost everyone in NijiEN decided to jump on, I still think Pomu's cover is bigger and more representative of what I mean)

I know comparison is the thief of joy but look at Hololive: They had the Connect the World concert, the 3D showcases, a new highly anticipated gen. Look at Vshojo, they incorporated new streamers to their ranks and they have been doing projects all year long, they had the bubblegum concert or whatever the fuck it's called. Both of them had great moments through the year and then you look at Niji and it's just one step forward one step back. And just to be clear I'm not saying this from a tribalistic point of "Niji needs to be better to be number one" but rather because these companies have been doing some really cool shit while the Niji livers have nothing of that scale.

And then you take all these things into account and get a tweet like this

NIJISANJI DIDN'T COOK SHIT, THIS IS JUST THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING SERVED PREPACKAGED FOOD AFTER WAITING AT A RESTAURANT TABLE FOR 4 HOURS. It's just so infuriating because the livers keep saying "Oh I love Nijisanji", "it's great", "my manager is so nice", "I love being here" and they really seem to love it but the problem is they don't give the fans any reason to love it too, when almost every good thing that came out of NijiEN this year has been thanks to the livers and not the company.

Knowing my luck it will be like what that one user said before and they'll probably say something about the "big thing" when all the livers come back home or in the Anime Impulse convention (which has all the niji members up to Krisis), but seeing how glacial the pace has been with news it might be even longer.

But perhaps the most discouraging thing is, I feel like I am going crazy. I don't use twitter so I don't know if the "Nijisanji black company" sentiment calmed down or not in the past few weeks but everyone seems to be looking at Nijifes and going "this what we have been waiting for" and I am just here being like "this is it?". So I want to ask to anyone who watches Niji, am I the only one who feels this way? I really want to hear some opinions, because I don't know if I am going schizo or if I am justified in feeling like this.

I don't know anymore, I am just... tired :depressedtako:. I love the Niji talents I watch, I really do. But when the company they belong to seems incompetent at best and uncaring at worst, and the talents leave for long periods of time just to come back and say "oops it's a secret" or "surprise! I hanged out with my coworkers" with little to no warning and with no company supported big events since the Lazulight 3D debuts it becomes really frustrating to support them wholeheartedly.

Throw me the meds and MATI's if you want, I said what I wanted to say.

Last edited:

Koros Apogee

Late posting but Delutaya playing Fall Guys with her viewers.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

207.gif

Merry Christmas you deranged spergs!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bronze

V-dere will have a concert

Reina continues to her playtrough

frz

Well here's the rant I promised to post, I originally wrote the thing yesterday and fortunately I only had to do a little modification in the middle because of something that was released at last minute. I tried to be as "normal" as possible but I honestly just wanted to write what I was thinking into the void and get it out of me
So Nijifest is over, and you guys want to know what exciting announcements there have been for NijiEN? That's right folks! It's NOTHING. Ok I am exaggerating a little bit, there has been something, this year Nijisanji cooked and for Nijifest EN fans got: drawings on the walls from the livers, pannels and a concert in which Pomu sang one song (which to be honest was a really good song and the livers were physically there for the pannels which at least is different from what we usually get), and... figures... 3 of them 1/7 size, and the others are Palverse... And they are not even selling them, they were just announced, so if you were able to go or if you wanted more merch then I guess it has been an excellent event, otherwise I guess you can get fucked

I am just dissapointed and a little angry right now. I admit it though, I know I shouldn't feel like this because they never said they were going to announce anything at Nijifes, but still I wish there could have been something of greater importance. I feel this whole second half of the year has just not been as good, with the graduations, the Livers disappearing for weeks to go to Japan in projects or vacations which then kinda force you to learn what cool interactions or stuff happened offstream, and then having a lot of cancelled streams when they return because of "offline work" or travel sickness, and that's not even talking if one of the livers you watch lives in Japan cause they are going to miss their streams to hang out with whomever is there for the week. I was at least expecting something, anything to make this last half of the year worth it, maybe a teaser of the "big thing" they've been working. Instead we got more merch that's not an acylic stand, which hey, good for you if you want that, at least they are not completely abandoned like NijiID.

But it's just been... I don't know if the word "empty" is right more like "in autopilot mode", sure things exploded at the start of November for a weekend, and then there was a trickle of outfit reveals and covers in the next weeks, but those have slowed down and now everyone is back in Japan to participate in their Nijifes panel or just hang out. It's reasons like these my opinions for Reimu and Aia have increased so much lately, you can say whatever you want about their content but at least they had a consistent streaming schedule. Hell! in the period of October where every pre Iluna girl was in Japan doing god-knows-what Reimu was the only one who actually tried streaming even a little bit and I really appreciate that effort.

You guys know in my opinion what the biggest NijiEN unity moment of the year is? a moment where everyon can look and say "oh Niji looks like a really cool place"? The Oto no naru hou e cover, which was made by Pomu in the middle of the year with her own funds and by her own initiative. (Guess what, the same day I wrote this Rosemi released her 12 days of christmas cover which is good, but it was a smaller last minute project where almost everyone in NijiEN decided to jump on, I still think Pomu's cover is bigger and more representative of what I mean)

I know comparison is the thief of joy but look at Hololive: They had the Connect the World concert, the 3D showcases, a new highly anticipated gen. Look at Vshojo, they incorporated new streamers to their ranks and they have been doing projects all year long, they had the bubblegum concert or whatever the fuck it's called. Both of them had great moments through the year and then you look at Niji and it's just one step forward one step back. And just to be clear I'm not saying this from a tribalistic point of "Niji needs to be better to be number one" but rather because these companies have been doing some really cool shit while the Niji livers have nothing of that scale.

And then you take all these things into account and get a tweet like this

NIJISANJI DIDN'T COOK SHIT, THIS IS JUST THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING SERVED PREPACKAGED FOOD AFTER WAITING AT A RESTAURANT TABLE FOR 4 HOURS. It's just so infuriating because the livers keep saying "Oh I love Nijisanji", "it's great", "my manager is so nice", "I love being here" and they really seem to love it but the problem is they don't give the fans any reason to love it too, when almost every good thing that came out of NijiEN this year has been thanks to the livers and not the company.

Knowing my luck it will be like what that one user said before and they'll probably say something about the "big thing" when all the livers come back home or in the Anime Impulse convention (which has all the niji members up to Krisis), but seeing how glacial the pace has been with news it might be even longer.

But perhaps the most discouraging thing is, I feel like I am going crazy. I don't use twitter so I don't know if the "Nijisanji black company" sentiment calmed down or not in the past few weeks but everyone seems to be looking at Nijifes and going "this what we have been waiting for" and I am just here being like "this is it?". So I want to ask to anyone who watches Niji, am I the only one who feels this way? I really want to hear some opinions, because I don't know if I am going schizo or if I am justified in feeling like this.

I don't know anymore, I am just... tired :depressedtako:. I love the Niji talents I watch, I really do. But when the company they belong to seems incompetent at best and uncaring at worst, and the talents leave for long periods of time just to come back and say "oops it's a secret" or "surprise! I hanged out with my coworkers" with little to no warning and with no company supported big events since the Lazulight 3D debuts it becomes really frustrating to support them wholeheartedly.

Throw me the meds and MATI's if you want, I said what I wanted to say

Not a niji-person but sad for you bro. I checked millie's twitter, and it looked like she's having the time of her life doing panel works, interacting with fans in JP, and the cooking part was referring to the nijiapp update. So it's just the EN's audience getting fucked over. It's more like the equivalent of other people enjoying the meal you thought you were going to get.
To be absolutely fair, a lot of hololive events are held by the talents and paid for by the talents (with the biggest one being the minecraft festivals). Even the among us EN stream today Kiara paid for the logos. The big difference is HoloJP talents invite the EN girls and actively want to be friends with them, while NijiJP formed cliques and stays in their own lanes. Didn't you have TSB and a Suika tournament very recently though, so at least NijiEN management did something.
Cheer up and merry christmas. At least the EN side didnt get anymore graduation news since july and all of the relevant people seemed happy enough to not leave the following year. :botanpat:
HoloEN got multiple panels streamed via VRchat for free the other day, kiara got 4 separate performances on the summer festival thing

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Marine enjoyer showing off her Marine skills.
Now this got me curious.

Nerissa got the Among Us Hololive cosmicube (aka battle pass), which means:
1. She could only have purchased it last year, which was way before she even joined Hololive since it was a limited purchase.
2. I guess she just stick with her personal Steam account after joining Hololive?

Top Bottom