"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She must not frequent this forum.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Cooksie the winner of Filian's whore clipper of the year did a clip dump today. Thought you'd like to watch some of it.

Sinder with a chibi model

Elly telling us how whores do be waking up.

Zentroonya being a troon.

Squchan having a model malfunction.

And for @SandyCat, Katie being a whore.

This dude disappeared for 3 months until he won that award. It's like he felt he wasn't getting enough recognition for clipping thottery or some shit.
Dear Cooksie,

:tenmakys:

smartestkidontheshortbus

This dude disappeared for 3 months until he won that award. It's like he felt he wasn't getting enough recognition for clipping thottery or some shit.
Dear Cooksie,

:tenmakys:
The realist thing Lumi has ever done was btfoing this guy.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
She runs PlayAsia, Networking is like 80% of her job and, she's probably a person who's good to be on friendly terms with.
She's not actually the CEO, but she is a manager there. So you aren't wrong that she's got real people skills from her work, but the CEO part is kayfabe.

In kayfabe she's the CEO but in reality she is a manager there. Hell, it's what PAM stands for.
I thought PAM was for Play Asia Mascot? The character design predates the vtuber.

This number should be higher. It means they are well adjusted people living happy life with irl friends and family
Ironically Kiara is having her full family over for Christmas and still found time to organize a collab and stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Looks like that Oshi Live thing on vstream killed their website.

Am I the only one who was thinking the idol girls were actually getting full fledged 3D models that would be debuted here? I mean I guess technically they did get 3D models but they were like the little walfie models not their actual character models.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Cooksie the winner of Filian's whore clipper of the year did a clip dump today. Thought you'd like to watch some of it.

Sinder with a chibi model

Elly telling us how whores do be waking up.

Zentroonya being a troon.

Squchan having a model malfunction.

And for @SandyCat, Katie being a whore.

wasnt Cooksie one of those clippers that quit or wanted to quit because YT was fucking them over? is that just every clipper at this point

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii's amongus pov.

and some kronii art.

Anime Fan

Horo7618

No one in particular

niggaphil

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi doing helium

Also if anyone can translate a couple seconds of unmuted Korean for me send me a dm just want to make sure that it's not a huge yab

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio confirmed that the Christmas karaoke relay will be happening this year too! It starts on Christmas afternoon JST (so late night tomorrow for most of us) and will be going for 9 hours between 28 Holo members.

1. Mio
  2. Roboco
  3. Polka
  4. Matsuri
  5. Ririka
  6. Noel
  7. Ao
  8. Sora
  9. Hajime
  10. Haachama
  11. Nene
  12. Fubuki
  13. Mel
  14. Akirose
  15. Flare
  16. AZKi
  17. Marine
  18. Pekora
  19. Subaru
  20. Kanade
  21. Iroha
  22. Chloe
  23. Kanata
  24. Koyori
  25. Miko
  26. Aqua
  27. Watame
  28. Lui
I never thought about it much but Mio really is one of the leaders in Holo. She's always organizing or helping organize some big event whether it's the sports festival, the karaoke relays, the mafia games or whatever big collab.

Hard-working hag wolf :hololove:
She'll also be baking some cake in about an hour:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa is streaming! Come watch her body folks as JP

Caecus and Amity are also doing a Christmas Karaoke. EVERYONE'S ALWAYS STREAMING AT THE SAME TIME WTF STOP

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Nari's 3D was teased at the very beginning. I'm surprised Suha wasn't the first exKR to get it, but lets hope he gets one soon.
I'd guess that Seffyna is also in the running for a 3D model, maybe next year.

Not Nijifes related but Selen said that she has a special stream on the 30th, maybe they finally finished the Live2D for her outfit contest - I think it's been months since she mentioned that she'd paid the winners already and was just waiting on the outfit to be finished. She also said that she has a collab with Filian, some Lethal Company with Zen (sorry guys but someone had to announce it), Reimu, and Nerissa, cooking with Onigiri, and she's participating in Chihiro's last Apex custom. She also gave out the dates for all of these but I'm retarded and forgor.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I don't watch Airi that much but

She's a Thunderbolt Fantasy fan? Incredibly based if so

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Sayu reveals that her grandmother recently passed away.

Hi guys. I recommend you read this after the holidays, as I don't want to bring anyone's holiday cheer down. Christmas has always been a very special time for me, but this year, I've been given some last bit of really sad news to finish off my horrible year.
I previously said on stream how my 106 year old grandma, my baachan, was very strong of mind still and walking without a walker just fine, exercising etc. And so I wanted to have her on the stream to tell her stories so that they'd be around forever. Unfortunately, that won't be happening. I was told earlier in the week that she had fallen yet again, and she's done this and come back up many times over the years, so we thought nothing much of it. Earlier today I was told that "things didn't look good this time, she was on morphine so no point in visiting", and that was the first time I'd heard my dad say that. He kept his cheery, almost dismissively cheery, disposition as he always does, (I kind of get it from him), when he said that. And then towards the end of my stream earlier I was told that she had passed peacefully in the hospital.
From being taught piano by her, growing up eating her udon (she's probably the reason it's my favorite food), dancing with her every year at obon in the summer, gathering at her house for every holiday growing up, she was the reason my loud relatives could gather together under one place. I already don't see them anymore, things won't ever be as good as they were, but I knew that would happen eventually. It feels like life just continues to become something I dislike more and more, with the changing internet culture too.
I don't really have a happy ending to this except to say that I hope even more so you can all understand how much happiness each and every one of you give me just supporting what little I do. It's hard for me to keep existing, already was, and it feels like it just keeps getting harder to. So thank you for just keeping me here. I really hope next year will be better. I feel like I'm just sad about everything...so you guys don't have to be sad or say anything specific about this. Thank you for understanding.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom