"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Uruka's going on a 10 day vacation. Says she have scheduled appearances during the break

Xin and Miya from Project F announced breaks, cancelling their planned streams. Considering the timing, it may be connected to current events.

Makes sense with Yuzulemon coming out of hiatus all of a sudden and Miya all of a sudden liking every post of her's lol (so yeah pretty sure they're the same person.)

Archive #1

Archive #2

Speaking of PL, Selen is restarting (or wanting to) her old Doki and Bark Knight stuff, meaning I'll get my orders from 3 ish years ago finally kek

Archive

This new vtubestudio update is really providing infinite content.

Shame they reverted this in an update because artists and riggers were getting butthurt and pretending it's "for your safety of Twitch ToS!" as if just being a vtuber isn't already gonna get your cheeks clapped if they felt like it. If fuckers are paying you crybabies $1000-$40,000 for a model, let them provide content. The only actual thing I somewhat agree with is the way the explosion effect works is it can reveal a cut model for someone to make a copy of technically.
By Mikas own words, she currently has NO plans whatsoever.
They all pretty much say/express they're just gonna dissipate into the aether just to pop up again shortly after, she's going to Vshojo more than likely. Idol, as per your question, highly unlikely. Some smaller corp? Very unlikely as her grievances come with stuff requiring A LOT of money and arrangement and the next best thing with smaller corp would be Kawaii or Phase and we know how those company are.
Main problem could be the "Idol" push, but I really don't know enough about Mika on that front.
Mika very much likes interacting with guys and likes actually being friends with them, so it would be a death sentence if she went to Holo and had to pretend to not like boys or ever would be friends with them. HoloID I know is not as unicorn heaven but it would still cast that light on her. She has a decent singing voice, nothing special, but nothing proper lessons and training can't fix if she wanted to go that route.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

...because Biblical nephilim are commonly believed to be the offspring of (fallen) angels (aka demons) and humans, rather than demons and angels, and are typically incredibly strong/giants.
And just for the heck of it, a Wendigoon video about Biblical angels.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
people are meeting angels all the time in the bible (consider Mary, to be seasonal) and not being weirded out by them, and at one point some people even want to rape one. They were probably pretty blasted at the time but even then how would they rape burning wheels with eyes along the rim or whatever? Don't answer that.
1703332488155.png
Do not ask questions you are not prepared to handle the answers to.
It's actually incredibly optimistic thinking that just because you were venting to someone in private they will not use it against you in the future.
Doubly so because with editing software and AI, people can fabricate evidence and you would have no recourse to challenge it. If you only interact with predators like Marina in public, then there would at least be witnesses.

Same thought is why you should only meet buyers from Facebook Marketplace in a public place or in front of a police station. It'll discourage the methhead you're interacting with from stabbing you and running off with your wallet.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Taiwanese indie chuuba Letizia will be debuting on 23rd December.

Stream going live about now.

Edit: I count at least 30 x 50 gift memberships in the span of 5 mins, when her actual CCV is 600+ at the moment.

Last edited:

Bronze

Makes sense with Yuzulemon coming out of hiatus all of a sudden and Miya all of a sudden liking every post of her's lol (so yeah pretty sure they're the same person.)
She certainly doesn't sound like she will get the rights for Miya. It's a great model, and she has 7k subs on that channel which is not bad at all.

She also just announced she might go live today

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Same thought is why you should only meet buyers from Facebook Marketplace in a public place or in front of a police station. It'll discourage the methhead you're interacting with from stabbing you and running off with your wallet.
Depends on city, state or country tbh, lol.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Meet in front of police station in Brazil to make a deal. Police officer robs and kills both of you, and then gets killed by an off-duty police officer who just happened to be passing by.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They all pretty much say/express they're just gonna dissipate into the aether just to pop up again shortly after, she's going to Vshojo more than likely. Idol, as per your question, highly unlikely. Some smaller corp? Very unlikely as her grievances come with stuff requiring A LOT of money and arrangement and the next best thing with smaller corp would be Kawaii or Phase and we know how those company are.
Wasn't it the same with Natsumi Moe too? She mentioned being burnout and was also apparently kinda anti-corpo in the past(?), to the point where the usual predictors completely dismissed her as potential HoloEN3 candidate.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Luca

Alban:

Enna:

Granted they're just prototypes and the end product may very well make compromises on materials, but these figures look fantastic. I'm not expecting Kotobukiya-grade PVC statues but I'd be happy with Banpresto First-Prize or Pop-Up Parade quality. If Anycolor can show they can produce these quickly and of a decent, affordable quality in-house then that's a HUGE deal because we don't have to wait for a third party to pick one or two members a year (and when is Non-Luxiem EN ever going to get billing over JP when Kotobukiya come calling?).

One thing to note is the figures are based on the key visuals from the cancelled AR Live. It is inevitable. I think we'll start getting some announcements in January in preparation for their first fiscal quarter of the new year.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Which is higher? The number of chuubas in Pams event or the number of discords Nolans been kicked out of?

frz

Mika very much likes interacting with guys and likes actually being friends with them, so it would be a death sentence if she went to Holo and had to pretend to not like boys or ever would be friends with them. HoloID I know is not as unicorn heaven but it would still cast that light on her. She has a decent singing voice, nothing special, but nothing proper lessons and training can't fix if she wanted to go that route.
Still dont think she is going to be in holo but you just kinda describe ollie. The real problem with hololive is collab are sparse in the first place due to how busy everyone is so you see lot less. If she thrives off collabs vshojo is the place to be.
:kroniiphone:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
We've already been through all this and come out the other side already. Does no one here really remember what happened mid-late 2022 when Sakana REALLY pushed to clean up Phase's image? When he banned '4chan' lingo from chat/Discord and mods would explode you for using terms like 'kino' or 'based', made other dumb rules like telling Lumi she wasn't allowed to wear her autism/female hat anymore and then made Pippa into a containment zone for all that kind of behavior who would be allowed to operate under her own rule set? It was a really shit time and fans were not impressed. Pippa ended up feeling totally ostracized from everyone causing her to have multiple break down streams where she touched on killing herself.
Obviously there was some kind of intervention because the rules were soon largely relaxed again and everyone must have come to some kind of agreement on the direction they wanted the company to head in. Content 'yab' levels have remained about the same ever since with one of the few stipulations clearly being to just stay out of politics.

I really don't see Sakana being so heavy handed again, I think everyone's realized by this point they have a good thing going and there's little point in fucking with it. Heck, even Shiina was on stream yesterday musing essentially about how Phase's success over the last year has come from not following in the footsteps of Hololive, and about how on debut Gen 2 was told to act 'idol' like and not cause problems but now they are largely unrestrained and can do/say almost whatever they want.
Relatively late, but it seems difficult and stressful to balance, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's another instance in the future where he seems to clamp down on it in panic. To me at least, it seems that people and organizations only find out that they're in the unacceptable levels of being on the wrong side of history when things finally spill over. A part of me wonders if Sakana is instead trying to build Phase-Connect to be more resilient to outside pressure, and what that would even look like.

Atlas

Still dont think she is going to be in holo but you just kinda describe ollie. The real problem with hololive is collab are sparse in the first place due to how busy everyone is so you see lot less. If she thrives off collabs vshojo is the place to be.
She could just go Inde She might not wanna risk dealing with management after niji

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yeah very true.
Wasn't it the same with Natsumi Moe too? She mentioned being burnout and was also apparently kinda anti-corpo in the past(?), to the point where the usual predictors completely dismissed her as potential HoloEN3 candidate.
Actually...yeah now that I think back on it lol. But it is a good way to through people off the scent.
She could just go Inde She might not wanna risk dealing with management after niji
True but she'd have to throw out a dogwhistle to her current following if she did or else no one would (easily find her) unless someone close leaks her new identity.
I'm sure it was posted about but I'm glad Elira is enjoying MGS3 and isn't tolerating MGS fans being spammy idiots lol throughout this whole stream she ignored them and actually banned a few.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Relatively late, but it seems difficult and stressful to balance, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's another instance in the future where he seems to clamp down on it in panic. To me at least, it seems that people and organizations only find out that they're in the unacceptable levels of being on the wrong side of history when things finally spill over. A part of me wonders if Sakana is instead trying to build Phase-Connect to be more resilient to outside pressure, and what that would even look like.
He would be negligent and/or stupid to not take steps to bulletproof the company, especially if there are silent investors in the background.
I think the reward justifies the risks & there is a relatively good chance that they can keep flying close to the sun without a major scandle, but if the worst did happen & one of the pillar girls has to go, then he needs to make sure that the company can carry on with minimal disruption.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I get what you mean, I live in a wealthy, safe area and theft and assault are relatively rare here. However, it seems like the only people who shop at Facebook Marketplace are fentanyl-addicted hicks from the boonies and shifty ghetto fucks from the inner city, especially when you're selling bulky items like furniture and used rims. Learned real quick to not agree to meet until the money cleared on FB and never in a place where they could track me down afterwards lmao

Point is, when you interact with people online, the danger comes to YOU.

Doubly so with troons.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
HimeHina 3D live ongoing

Their tech as usual is really fucking impressive

Top Bottom