"Honestly Kirsche's fish blowjob audio legit got me hard irl. Sakana's tiny Californian balls must be churning with cum ready for that whore mouth"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is retarded why remove a completely optional feature?
Some artists are VERY touchy about their work being used in ways they didn't formally agree upon. If you dig deep enough into the online art commission rabbit hole you'll find artists making all kinds of excessive demands in their "terms of service" about what you can use it for, what edits are allowed etc.; I don't doubt for a second that someone's seen a goofy visual effect being used on one of their models and thrown a shitfit about it.

Obviously none of these "rules" are enforceable, but these fuckers are loud and obnoxious enough that no-one can be arsed to argue with them.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
thedefinitiveeditionremaster.png

Bronze

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 22:
"Thread Multitrack Drifting"
"
There is a runaway shitfest barreling down the general thread. Ahead, minding their own business,
there are five autists debating the ethics of Nijisanji corpo decisions. The shitfest is headed straight for them.
You are filthy jannie with the power to make the gayness stop by sending it to another thread.
However, you notice that there is are three retards on the other thread discussing some mold-ridden rabbit.
You have two (and only two) options:
  1. Scratch your ass and do nothing, in which case the general thread will be fucked by the gayness and everyone will complain.
  2. Use your broom, diverting the homosexuality elsewhere, where it will fuck over the mold worshippers and cause them to bitch incessantly."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
(You) As a jannie,
what a terrible fate has befallen you my friend

No Name

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Atlas

I genuinely would just like to vent for a minute. There are so many people in this community who will destroy your entire life because you don't want to fuck them. There are people who will slander your name, make shit up, and weaponize their audience and clout against you. There are so many people that will continue to affect your life and your friendships and your connections even years after you think everything is over. There are people who will laugh in your face when your family is getting death threats, and then tell the public you are lying about it. There are people who will blackmail, gaslight, and threaten others into slandering you to support their claims. And there are people who will never believe that it was a targeted attack on your character, and you will be blacklisted and outcast no matter what you do.
Hexa I'm not a fan of you I think you're an attention whore but I hate marina a lot more than I dislike you. But if you're gonna be saying this shit, you gotta post Proof because otherwise I'm just not gonna believe you

DanishCookies

I hate marina a lot
#TTD
The only reason why these people are alive is because there are laws protecting them

On a brighter note Eimi is still up and has been streaming for 5hours now.
Her grind is amazing.
She's starting to be my favorite of this gen together with Muu.
:kroheart:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

midori

the green thing
Hexa I'm not a fan of you I think you're an attention whore but I hate marina a lot more than I dislike you. But if you're gonna be saying this shit, you gotta post Proof because otherwise I'm just not gonna believe you
"there are people who will never believe that it was a targeted attack on your character, and you will be blacklisted and outcast no matter what you do"

i genuinely do not think you guys understand how paranoid most vtubers are and how many talks are done in voice chats vs dms because of that paranoia

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They just did a "debut" on twitch. Couldn't watch it myself but here it is

>"Might as well see what all this was about then."
>click into vod, scroll the timeline until see shitty cow woman
>holy shit I didn't even realize the art is intentionally awful
>click to see what she's like at least-
>"I NEED TO EAT HUMAN HEARTS I NEED TO EAT HUMAN HEARTS MOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

:pochiidontlikeit:

done-now.gif

About 57 minutes into the vod, by the way. What a fucking first impression.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Fuck it, I'll do one too.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"there are people who will never believe that it was a targeted attack on your character, and you will be blacklisted and outcast no matter what you do"

i genuinely do not think you guys understand how paranoid most vtubers are and how many talks are done in voice chats vs dms because of that paranoia
It's like they sometimes forget vtubing is overwhelmingly women, and the males are usually either troons, fаggots, or groomers which are worse.

Bronze

We already have proof her past life got targeted by Marina, no? And they aren't type of people who live and let live

I'm sure if i had bought phase merch from moon, shipping would have cost around same.
7d6d4588-fef3-4349-b78f-3dafb8d20d06.jpg

Not-Username

It's like they sometimes forget vtubing is overwhelmingly women, and the males are usually either troons, fаggots, or groomers which are worse.

"Proof or it didn't happen" still stands.
You might get benefit of the doubt due to sympathy. But at the end of the day no one is obligated to believe anything you say on the Internet.

Does that suck sometimes? Sure. Doesn't change it.

midori

the green thing
"Proof or it didn't happen" still stands.
You might get benefit of the doubt due to sympathy. But at the end of the day no one is obligated to believe anything you say on the Internet.

Does that suck sometimes? Sure. Doesn't change it.
there's proof of the targeting literally posted on this forum but some of you are too retarded to pay attention

edit: more proof if you want: every single person that posted a "cancellation" thread on me is now in my dms, mutuals, collab partners, etc. i never even changed accounts. they know, and they've all coming to me telling me that they were threatened.

Not-Username

there's proof of the targeting literally posted on this forum but some of you are too retarded to pay attention
I know.
It is meant in regard to incessant rambling and venting.
Vent where the proof is.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He means proof that Marina wanted to fuck you. No one doubts you were targeted.

Top Bottom