"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Warframe addiction flared up again recently when I found Ushio Ebi. Hadn't seen a vtuber that actually plays the game outside of when they get sponsored. Her streams of the quests have been a good time, nice to listen to while in survival runs.

please save me, the grind will consume my soul once again

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>"Might as well see what all this was about then."
>click into vod, scroll the timeline until see shitty cow woman
>holy shit I didn't even realize the art is intentionally awful
>click to see what she's like at least-
>"I NEED TO EAT HUMAN HEARTS I NEED TO EAT HUMAN HEARTS MOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

:pochiidontlikeit:

done-now.gif

About 57 minutes into the vod, by the way. What a fucking first impression.

She is really funny. Then after that you have the femboy that tried to roleplay as Vox and was moaning all over the place while being shirtless. This is where i stopped watching

He means proof that Marina wanted to fuck you. No one doubts you were targeted.
I for one dont need a proof to believe Marino is a sex pest and asked multiple people degenerate things. But proof would be helpful to get rid of him

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I will dust off her womb
:WHORE!!!:
You already volunteered to be Shiina's meatsack, I'm OTW with the designer embryos, get that last drink and a smoke in while you can!:menhera:

Not-Username

He means proof that Marina wanted to fuck you. No one doubts you were targeted.
No.
I meant the vent-post was a shitload of vagueposting without context.
And while in the forum you have to actively check your post and a whole other thread for clarifications.

Context matters. Proof matters. And most of the time one damages themselves without context and proof.

No one is obligated to connect dots. And that's basically what I wanted to add to the "I don't believe you without proof" from atlas.

There is a reason we routinely shit on Twitter for that very reason.

DanishCookies

1703323449284.png

Good thing she saw the desiccant before it was too late :SelenHAHAhere:

:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
there's proof of the targeting literally posted on this forum but some of you are too retarded to pay attention

edit: more proof if you want: every single person that posted a "cancellation" thread on me is now in my dms, mutuals, collab partners, etc. i never even changed accounts. they know, and they've all coming to me telling me that they were threatened.
That's very interesting, and I believe you, but that claim would need the logs leaked to be verified.

Limkin

3 ENs are now living in Japan, I hope Bae found an apartment near the studio.
I am going to start looping "X hates her genmates because she didn't move to them in Japan" before anyone else can have dibs on it. This one is mine, you can't have it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ollie and Bae are joining the holostars countdown.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
What are her medical issues anyways? I think she mentioned how all of her medical stuff is going to take a month or something. I mean, she said it wasn’t serious, but I kind of want to know what the hell she’s been delaying for like two months.
Chronic Insomnia (it got so bad that she started to hallucinate once, she also got misdiagnosed a few times). She takes meds for it, but this meds are, quote: "making me dumber"

A genetic immune problem (that runs in the family), she takes meds because of it

She is/was underweight and struggled with a eating disorder (funny enough what helped her get out of starving herself was that she realized that her breasts would stay very small if she doesn't eat anything)

Burnout

And other unspecified issues

Weird, Nina's plans were basically "I just plan to go on vacation and travel"
It is possible that she has plans but decided to go with the "i have no plans" to avoid leaking anything on accident.

On the other hand ex-KR has been doing pretty well after assimilating into the main branch - for a generous interpretation maybe they just miscalculated the capability (or willingness) of ID to do the same.
From what mika says it seems that they just cut all support for niji id. She talked multiple times about how it even was impossible to do any sort of sponsored stream.

this isn't an issue in current holoID community anymore especially since they have Reine who, had a specific reason for doing so:
I did not know that, then holo ID would indeed be a good option for her.

Mika would have no problem joining holoID unless she had less interest in singing (and even so this isn't a big problem either because we have Kaela), since most of the stuff she listed is something she can definitely achieve by joining holo she could absolutely benefit from joining them.
though of course, ultimately I hope she managed to find something she'll enjoy even if it's non-vtuber related.
Mika has done karaoke quite a few times. She is not very good at it, but seems to enjoy it. She also released an original song and has multiple covers.

Stunned But Dumb

A small vtuber's introduction video popped up on my recommended. Her name's Feyre Foxglove and she seems fine, kind of funny, plays kingdom hearts, pretty cute, and plays kingdom hearts. She's a PNG tuber right now. She mostly streams on twitch

Here's a Baby It's Cold Outside cover she did with someone else last year.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

Takane Lui starting Tokimeki Memorial. Looking at the thumbnail, good luck trying to get Fujisaki Shiori.

Unrelated but someone made a series of ero doujin starring Shiori which has been ongoing for 30 years (starting at Comiket 47 in winter 1994 and the latest release as far as I know was Comiket 100 in 2022). The last page says "To Be Continued".

Propro's Amanohoshi Chiroru will have a Christmas 3D live at 8PM JST, her third Christmas live.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo released another video, this time from her cover song live in July, Paradisus-Paradoxum.

Interesting a few days ago the algorithm recommended me her roommate's videos.

VSpo's Aizawa Ema and skydiving in VCR GTA.

Limkin

i genuinely do not think you guys understand how paranoid most vtubers are and how many talks are done in voice chats vs dms because of that paranoia
The best solution to paranoia isn't voice chat, it's public chat. No one can accuse you of saying anything you didn't do, if there were hundreds of people reading the messages as they appeared. No fake screenshots, no fake recordings, we are living in an era where digital proof is disgustingly easy to make as realistic as you want. And the more you talk on streams or in VC the easier it will be for them to generate a voice file of you saying some fucked up shit. Have a reputation for never engaging anywhere other people can't see, and the next time someone will try going "she said all this mean things to me in DMs" no one will believe it. It's actually incredibly optimistic thinking that just because you were venting to someone in private they will not use it against you in the future.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"there are people who will never believe that it was a targeted attack on your character, and you will be blacklisted and outcast no matter what you do"

i genuinely do not think you guys understand how paranoid most vtubers are and how many talks are done in voice chats vs dms because of that paranoia
Hexa let me try to explain to you how this works we do have sympathy for you but that sympathy does not mean were gonna take you or any other vtuber here at face value especially about new claims your making.

No we don't mean about marina being a shit that's obvious but if you want to prove or at least persuade people here about new stuff we need more then your word it what separates us from twitter who will go after anyone on words alone which is why we are so strict about it.

Also just as some extra advice yes being drowned in dumbasses who think you owe them attention or retards who are going to blame you regardless of what you say ect sucks and having a place to vent is helpful but if you do it too often people will stop sympathizing with you quick

People here generally seem to like you outside of a few outliers and a few more are thankful you helped with the recent marina explosion even I who don't watch you have some small respect for you now but as we had to explain to a certain exploded individual we are not your friends (except john the simping bastard).

That aside a few of us have an idea while you might be one of the larger vtubers here we do have several other Vtubers here with some experience and while second hand accounts do not truly compare to first hand experience several others have worked certain jobs which puts us similarly in proximity to the filth humanity has to offer.

Your good for now this is all very much a preemptive warning stupid far in advance that your probably aware of on some level and thus semi unnecessary I did enjoy a few clips of you i found and sorry if i'm over stepping with this "advice"

All that being said. To everyone else do your reps and if your referring to past events have a link to the post ready.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki live with compilation of songs she wrote.

Warframe addiction flared up again recently when I found Ushio Ebi. Hadn't seen a vtuber that actually plays the game outside of when they get sponsored. Her streams of the quests have been a good time, nice to listen to while in survival runs.

please save me, the grind will consume my soul once again

She is nice and sweet girl. I like when she plays normal games. But her addiction to shitty gacha games killing me...

PekoWick

Atlas

We already have proof her past life got targeted by Marina, no?
That marina targeted, yes. But she claimed a lot more than just that with no proof.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Some artists are VERY touchy about their work being used in ways they didn't formally agree upon. If you dig deep enough into the online art commission rabbit hole you'll find artists making all kinds of excessive demands in their "terms of service" about what you can use it for, what edits are allowed etc.; I don't doubt for a second that someone's seen a goofy visual effect being used on one of their models and thrown a shitfit about it.

Obviously none of these "rules" are enforceable, but these fuckers are loud and obnoxious enough that no-one can be arsed to argue with them.

In this case I think it's more justified than most artist "terms of service" things, though, because the feature shows a separation of the model layers in a way that is not normally apparent and thus could expose some of the tricks of the trade that the artist and/or rigger used to achieve a certain effect.

There was also, as the original tweet mentioned, the possibility that it would show a base layer with a little too much detail for a streaming site's TOS if the model was designed that way.

On the whole it was one of the sillier of the new effects anyway and I don't think too many people are going to really miss it being gone aside from doing the "biblically accurate X" thing once and then never again.

people are meeting angels all the time in the bible (consider Mary, to be seasonal) and not being weirded out by them, and at one point some people even want to rape one. They were probably pretty blasted at the time but even then how would they rape burning wheels with eyes along the rim or whatever? Don't answer that.

UberSoldat

Back from her break, Onolumi begins an RPG classic

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
people are meeting angels all the time in the bible (consider Mary, to be seasonal) and not being weirded out by them, and at one point some people even want to rape one. They were probably pretty blasted at the time but even then how would they rape burning wheels with eyes along the rim or whatever? Don't answer that.
Thats because people are idiots

First it depends on which religion Judaism Christianity Islam and Zoroastrianism all have different angels.Then add the several ranks each previous grouping has

The "lower" ones in general tend to look the most human as they were "furthest" from god. or the other way around again depending on which religion and even which sub religion.

Biblically Accurate tends to mean the non human looking ones ive seen a few people attempt some of the lesser known ones but the giant flaming gay wheel is popular because it's cool and thus gets all the attention

Top Bottom