"Alright chat, how many of you are circumcised?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Who ever you think I am is RIGHT :smugselen: I am your oshi or that one Vtuber you fucking HATE
Where's the money, Froot?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Star Woman (Idol) is confused at Ben Shapiro posting, Sakana knows what it means, Star Woman (Lemon) asks for clarification, and I for one am awaiting his response with bated breath:

(not pictured, Muumi frantically adding more alcohol to her shopping cart)

Archive 1
Archive 2
Archive 3
Archive 4

soap suds

Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Can't say I'm shocked if that's true, as that's literally one of the most classic ways Japanese Corporations (not even vTuber related) use to get rid of staff they hate so as to not make it look like they fired someone.

I always take the things that come out of Mysta's mouth with a grain of salt after he lied about his tax evasion, but if what he's saying is true and he did get pushed out of the company, then I wonder what the situation was. So far, all he's really had to say about Niji was that it was restrictive, it was tiring work, and that they didn't help with his taxes. If the "abuse" he went through was a manager telling him to turn in VP scripts on time then he's just a wimp, but if management was actively making it a toxic work environment then that's something to look into. He's gone on record saying that the only time management scolded/bonked him was for a tweet that had people calling him unprofessional and racist, so I'm not inclined to believe that he was fed up in the sense they were actively making his life hell, just that he was tired of being under a corpo and everything that comes with it.
In stream corpo-rrating will always be the funniest thing

And i hope he has the money/relevance to back his vshoujo decision in the next 4 years or so lol
Well, he's holding a subathon type thing with the goal of reaching 600k, so if he reaches that I'm sure that the decision would have been worth it.
Theres a good chance that the OP of that /vt/ post is Horayo herself (no idea if its a troon or a geniune schizo fujo) and they are running some wierd micro-gay ops to shit up anything about Mysta/Kuro

edit: ss archive and actual archive of that account's uploaded videos

im doing a basic full .webm archive of the videos, which site is a good place to upload? anonfiles or

Well then. I wouldn't be surprised if she really did come back just to shit on Mysta. Antis like her rarely ever stay quiet for long.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
PF is indeed imploding. Unsure yet how dramatic it will be, depends on if the talents are able to keep their IPs and if the graduated talents speak out, I think. They're all really good girls, I feel horrible for them. :painpeko:

Wherever they end up next, let's do our best to support them, or at the very least give them our well wishes if we can't

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
reminder to the new people and the old fucks that forgot
Who ever you think I am is RIGHT :smugselen: I am your oshi or that one Vtuber you fucking HATE
Anyways back to lurkin
Go back to cranking your hog famous streamer and Lord of Sex Marimari_EN.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Roca handcam stream is ongoing.

Bronze

Muyu will expose PC and make all doomposters here right. She hasn't started yet cuz Fishman's cutting her internet to stop her. He truly is the biggest villain of vtubing industry

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Muyu will expose PC and make all doomposters here right. She hasn't started yet cuz Fishman's cutting her internet to stop her. He truly is the biggest villain of vtubing industry

She is going to leak that playing league is mandatory, truly fishman is the most evil

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Adorable drawing by Nano:

image.png

I really like the subtle shading, it adds a lot more depth to the sketch.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I know its good tha Mike gets a lot of sponsors but i am not still used to see her play these kind of games

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Clips I found: Nerissa's talked about sleeping naked before, including in front of Biboo. Whereas before I thought this was just thirstbaiting, after watching this I'm pretty convinced she has a form of Sensory Processing Disorder. Clothes shouldn't make you feel like you're losing the circulation in your arms and legs.

Speaking of Nerissa, dat feeling when you tab into a stream at the exact wrong moment

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Lottie making holiday sweaters for her genmates.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

This new vtubestudio update is really providing infinite content.

Bronze

99% sure this is a high effort shitpost rather than a low effort honest endeavor. Hits the same vibes as Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls or Large Bagel.
Also Nyanners (who allegedly had a hand in Large Bagel, coincidentally) watched the trailer on stream, with chat shitting on it and they retweeted it.
We need more silly content that pokes fun at vtubing, so I'm going to watch the whole debut thing if it happens.
We have a winner it seems. They are live and nyanners is there

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex is working as a courier

Horo7618

No one in particular
I feel like bigger problem with vshoujo is Mika being from Indonesia [...] Why join the company where the only explicit advantage is being a coomer
I dunno, I'm not watching any of them regularly, but this feels like a bit of a dated take these days? I mean Melody is still there, but the overall focus of the company seems to have shifted significantly with the addition of Henya, Haruka, Matara etc and the departure of Veibae and Nyanners.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why join the company where the only explicit advantage is being a coomer with no presence in your local area,
The lack of presence in indonesia is what make her invaluable because Mika is connected to almost all the SEA chubas, and after the great purge only Melody barely count as the designated coomertuber, the rest rarely dab on it

By putting her on vshoujo not only you have access to her network but also to a entire market where Holo reign supreme after niji fumbled the bag with them

No Name

Clothes shouldn't make you feel like you're losing the circulation in your arms and legs.
Or she's actually a BBW wearing tight clothes. :architect:

Kalion

:)
now that you mentioned it, I've noticed ember say that more often :pochiidontlikeit: I guess if after a month gen3 doesn't even swear is safe to say that fishman might be trying to course correct :yagoocry:
heres the thing tho. Is that Fishman telling them to knock it off with the shooting up a walmart jokes or is that them paranoid and self regulating because they are still feeling things out / learning their audience.
I was actually referring to how often I hear Kiara or Axel say it. Should have specified.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Or she's actually a BBW wearing tight clothes. :architect:

Her PL twitter is up and has plenty of pics. She's practically a stick.

Top Bottom