"These Kronies are not dying as fast as I'd like them to"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Can't say I'm shocked if that's true, as that's literally one of the most classic ways Japanese Corporations (not even vTuber related) use to get rid of staff they hate so as to not make it look like they fired someone.

In stream corpo-rrating will always be the funniest thing

And i hope he has the money/relevance to back his vshoujo decision in the next 4 years or so lol

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

smartestkidontheshortbus

Jealous

Lurker
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Can't say I'm shocked if that's true, as that's literally one of the most classic ways Japanese Corporations (not even vTuber related) use to get rid of staff they hate so as to not make it look like they fired someone.

From the comments, I remembered this guy is the same person that one guy'd Mysta.
Edit for Reference:
Stolen from /vt/:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Double posting on this, it seems like the video is bait uploaded by the Horayo guy/chick, they admit to being so in the comments

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame finished Super Mario RPG, that is all.

【スーパーマリオRPG】クリア後の世界!今日で本当にワタオ、最終回!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 3-26-8 screenshot (1).png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Double posting on this, it seems like the video is bait uploaded by the Horayo guy/chick, they admit to being so in the comments

This is why I knew it was bait because I've had my experiences with JP companies (outside of Vtubing) for numerous years, "forcing someone out" that's one of their big earners/profitable contract rarely if at all ever happens, they would cut ties with good reason to lose that money, e.g Hololive booting out Rushia not because she acted like a normal human woman and interacted with men but because of everything else she did surrounding damage control.

Limkin

This is why I knew it was bait because I've had my experiences with JP companies (outside of Vtubing) for numerous years, "forcing someone out" that's one of their big earners/profitable contract rarely if at all ever happens, they would cut ties with good reason to lose that money, e.g Hololive booting out Rushia not because she acted like a normal human woman and interacted with men but because of everything else she did surrounding damage control.
They didn't force Rushia out, they fired her from a cannon into a stratosphere, while strapped to a nuke. And the person who made a bait clip sure knows no one will click to watch the video because it's a twink, and will only talk about the title. Wouldn't work with someone like Pomu

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Theres a good chance that the OP of that /vt/ post is Horayo herself (no idea if its a troon or a geniune schizo fujo) and they are running some wierd micro-gay ops to shit up anything about Mysta/Kuro

edit: ss archive and actual archive of that account's uploaded videos

im doing a basic full .webm archive of the videos, which site is a good place to upload? anonfiles or

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The bat has weighed in

kind reminder that this woman is still assmad over a dude archiving a karaoke, she's not stable in the least to be taken seriously.
I hear what you 're saying and I get it, but I feel you can't judge the content you'll get off a talent based on what you get on debut. The talents will find out what boundaries they can push on, become more comfortable with their role and position in the company and so forth. Jelly now and Jelly on debut, and Ember now and Ember on debut are completely different people, for two of the most recent examples.

You're also missing out by skipping Muu. If there's one unhinged, boundary-pushing talent in the new batch it's her.
I agree that they might change but kana and purin do the acted cutesy loli voice that drives me up the wall. The evil nun and hamster already gave me cunt vibes and hina is too soft for my liking, unless she unleashes some decent power level I don't see myself sticking around.

Tubedude

We've already been through all this and come out the other side already. Does no one here really remember what happened mid-late 2022 when Sakana REALLY pushed to clean up Phase's image? When he banned '4chan' lingo from chat/Discord and mods would explode you for using terms like 'kino' or 'based', made other dumb rules like telling Lumi she wasn't allowed to wear her autism/female hat anymore and then made Pippa into a containment zone for all that kind of behavior who would be allowed to operate under her own rule set? It was a really shit time and fans were not impressed. Pippa ended up feeling totally ostracized from everyone causing her to have multiple break down streams where she touched on killing herself.
Obviously there was some kind of intervention because the rules were soon largely relaxed again and everyone must have come to some kind of agreement on the direction they wanted the company to head in. Content 'yab' levels have remained about the same ever since with one of the few stipulations clearly being to just stay out of politics.

I really don't see Sakana being so heavy handed again, I think everyone's realized by this point they have a good thing going and there's little point in fucking with it. Heck, even Shiina was on stream yesterday musing essentially about how Phase's success over the last year has come from not following in the footsteps of Hololive, and about how on debut Gen 2 was told to act 'idol' like and not cause problems but now they are largely unrestrained and can do/say almost whatever they want.
Being fair Smegmar did say that she was in final selection for gen 2, which lines up with when you are saying Fishman was heavily pushing the clean up. Here's hoping he's learned that a full clean won't go over well.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
im doing a basic full .webm archive of the videos, which site is a good place to upload? anonfiles or
Catbox (not litterbox, that's meant for temp files) or make a burner Rumble account.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

In stream corpo-rrating will always be the funniest thing

And i hope he has the money/relevance to back his vshoujo decision in the next 4 years or so lol

That clips title was... well, clickbait talks I guess.

But I doubt Kuro was forced out of his old corp, anyone who watched him knew that he was burnt out, he nearly walked a year before he actually did. He just felt constricted/pigeon-holed and I'm sure the general management issues didn't help. I'm no insider, but I was a member from the beginning to the end of Mysta's, a clipper with four videos can't tell me shit about him.

I apologize for my outburst I just love my menheras.

Bronze

Saya is doing a karaoke stream

Wemi is burning her house live this time

smartestkidontheshortbus

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
kind reminder that this woman is still assmad over a dude archiving a karaoke, she's not stable in the least to be taken seriously.

I agree that they might change but kana and purin do the acted cutesy loli voice that drives me up the wall. The evil nun and hamster already gave me cunt vibes and hina is too soft for my liking, unless she unleashes some decent power level I don't see myself sticking around.
Hina did mention during q&a that Pippa is her Phase oshi and was a big reason behind deciding to become a vtuber. Give it a few months and maybe she will start to show her power level.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

>Unironically from the Mysta schizo-anti
Its likely that her source for this video is "It came to me in an acid trip".
:selenpointandlaugh:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She's gonna go broke.

Thats Alarielle aka the Queen of Rape trees imagine Fauna with serious anger issues and with a price tag of 160 bucks plus shipping
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Why this smell that someone is mad that he is going to get his girlfriend in the company soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom