"I'M NOT SUCKING IN RIGHT NOW!!!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru and Okayu have been practicing Mario Kart for some time.

There've been a lot of fun discussion topics like their favorite school lunches, how easily they get along, what they would be like as grandmas, starting a couple channel and ass. Okayu tangented about ass quite a few times. She has this emote as well for some reason.
1000130294.png

This is a valid contribution to page 1776.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Lui's maternal instincts kept kicking in during the watchalong due to it being about family and all. I know Kaela is my wife but Lui really makes me want to marry her and have a dozen children.

I still watch a good amount of Kaela’s streams but don’t post about it precisely to avoid being associated with the insane shit you post here :gsh:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well after seeing clips of Kobo's mom, that uh, certainly explains a bit about Kobo.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sudden surge of patriotism detected:

"DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE"

Back on topic:

Cuddly Moom

Murder Moom

WeTawks

Mococo's follow-up trip to the "dogtor" went a lot better this time. From the way these women post they definitely stick to the lore and I respect that.

Last edited:

Bronze

Globie's doing a collab for christmas in around 15 min

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Well after seeing clips of Kobo's mom, that uh, certainly explains a bit about Kobo.
They are exactly the same aside from age :whatastory:

Edit: I tend to forget how much of a sweetheart Kobo is.

R629q834g1.jpg

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm starting to wonder if my brain saying it's fine to skip stuff or put off catching up on this thread is just my subconcious trying to save me from whatever the Hell that all was lol

I feel like Kirsche is stuck in a trap of her own making. She has an audience who loves the politics stuff and she easily admits she sees a CCV drop whenever she starts up a game, but there's no way she's going to get into a corpo (something she seems to desire) doing political content. If she were to drop the politics stuff and go pure gaming and repackage herself as something more appealing to corpos, she'd surely lose a significant portion of her existing audience.

Unfortunately I'm kind of falling into a similar trap (I just wanted to play video games, man). Though as a relatively untalented penis-haver there was an even smaller chance of me ever ending up in a corpo anyway.
Kirsche is a little weird, but I don't think she's particularly worried about being corpo worthy (anymore.) Mostly strikes me as just wanting a manager of any type at all. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, she did profess an effort to being corpo before but got turned down by fishman. Then after Yuri graduated she seemed to more or less lose interest in any company stuff and default to just wanting someone who will back her up and handle merch shit and whatnot. I swear I recall her saying that after Yuri was gone it made her reconsider how much she wanted to give away any control of who she is.
Since then it has always seemed to me that she has no interest in having to wrangle her content. Especially with how she seems to handle her twitter and such. Maybe that's all just me misreading things though.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Mococo's follow-up trip to the "dogtor" went a lot better this time. From the way post these women post they definitely stick to the lore and I respect that.

Why did mococo use the Yerba Mate emoji? 🧉
EDIT: The song she was humming had some spanglish in the lyrics.

frz

Jesus, half a million? I don't think I've heard that number before. And they're suing each of you for that? There's no way they invested that much into you and, no slag against your skills, but surely it was going to take some time before you made that kind of revenue for them. What a silly number.

Unfortunately I'm kind of falling into a similar trap (I just wanted to play video games, man). Though as a relatively untalented penis-haver there was an even smaller chance of me ever ending up in a corpo anyway.
1. It's just scare tactics. Sounded like they didnt go through with it and it's an oversea company. Also IIRC the AkioAir guy was screaming "millions" too. Pretty much only japaneses are autistic enough to go through with oversea suits. Namely WACTOR and Nintendo. There are so many Nintendo lawsuit that there are probs japanese lawyer firms specialize in these things, making it a lot easier to do.
2. You have like 3 viewer man. If you want to play games just play games, dropping from 3 to 1 doesnt really matter :smugpipi:. Start by finding people who plays game together with you first if you dont want to deal with a dead chat. And if you are too shy to advertise yourself here just spam the groomcord
Mococo's follow-up trip to the "dogtor" went a lot better this time. From the way post these women post they definitely stick to the lore and I respect that.

I'm kinda looking forward to anyone being capable of breaking these two characters, they are scary and on guard at all time
Btw their answer to Polka's sauce on Nuggets question was "Amount of sauce: none, must savor that succulent meat! Go nuzzle sauce packets if that's what you're after"

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Sui Chan and Layer collaborated on Bangdream, and there may be more collaborations in the future, such as offline concerts.
I remember that Raise A Suilen used to hold concerts at budokan(5000-13,000 seats) , so if Hololive were to do it, they would probably have to use a bigger venue.

Can someone tell me the difference between YouTube VTB and twitch VTB? I saw that there are VTBS on Twittercasting, and I want to know some representative ones. I would be very grateful if anyone can help me:nenewowl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Can't say I'm shocked if that's true, as that's literally one of the most classic ways Japanese Corporations (not even vTuber related) use to get rid of staff they hate so as to not make it look like they fired someone.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Just found this on /vt/
image.png

Can't say I'm shocked if that's true, as that's literally one of the most classic ways Japanese Corporations (not even vTuber related) use to get rid of staff they hate so as to not make it look like they fired someone.

Clickbait aside, after people clung to this idiot pulling out a random number regarding profit split, I refuse to believe anything he even "hints" at, not because I like Nijisanji but because "forcing out" in Japanese business is more straight forward without saying it. Mysta already went on record numerous times saying he wasn't feeling it, which is why he's doing lazy content even in Vshojo, since him "being abused" probably was management talking about the analytics in a review. Even JP ex talents never have said as such when they left, at best they mention how restricted they were regarding one area (music usually.)

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Globie's doing a collab for christmas in around 15 min

Ears immediately blown out.
Anyway, what was with the noot noot's in the chat? Also it just came to me that they are 7 members for the 7 continents.

Just found this on /vt/
image.png

This is literally what Konami does to get rid of people from their company (minus the shadow-blacklisting once they leave and try to find another job in the sector). No wonder both corpos are so buddy-buddy.

Top Bottom