"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Octavio's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Octavio Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【NPC JUKEBOX_ UNARCHIVED】Drop your coins in the NPC Jukebox to make i...jpg
Mega Link - Octavio - 【NPC JUKEBOX_ UNARCHIVED】Drop your coins in the NPC Jukebox to make it sing!-wHCHMlaIvnc-20231222
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
BOY HOW ABOUT THEM VTUBERS CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM ESPECAILLY THE FLUFFY ONES NOSIRRE

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'd just like to point out that Kirsche is already jiggly like the gunt.

Negzana

Lui's gonna be doing a member's watchalong of Home Alone. I love that movie so might join the membership for it. Should anyways, it's a shame she is so unpopular relative to everyone else in HoloJP

wew

Male hag love!
I'm sick of being a VTweeter bros, 2024 is the year of becoming... a 2-view, if the fates are kind! Reaching for the stars here!
im late and gay but
you can do it slutpuppies! All this year I worked hard and I'm a mid 2 view and growing!!! Us og thread fuckers can do it :pippasquish:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
MyHoloTV will be having a booth at Comic Fiesta in Kuala Lumpur this weekend. Some of their talents will be making an appearance at the booth.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Cleansing these past few pages of faggotry with Siro's iconic christmas video

6 years in and it never fails to put me in a festive mood.

:sanasmile:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
That was a painful 10+ pages to wake up to.

Fuck sake I want to see my chat history. I can't remember half the shit I say I need to know just in case someone tries to kill me one of these days
If you mean on YouTube.

Also, Shion is currently live to talk more about her hiatus to try and clear the air.

Long story short, she wants to touch grass and detox for a while. So basically what Gura is doing I imagine. Although in Shion's case, it seems to have little to do with Vtubing and more about her being a perpetually online person for most of her life.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Cleansing these past few pages of faggotry with Siro's iconic christmas video

6 years in and it never fails to put me in a festive mood.

siro still being alive and kicking makes me think that maybe things arent so bad after all

Stunned But Dumb

Here's Kuroa streaming some Killer Instinct for you all... Cleanse yourselves

Also, here's Nina Momose. SHe's a sweetheart singer who is A-OK with english in her chat if you want to listen to her zatsu

Boomer tuber Dex dropped another cover. This is one of my favorite christmas songs and I really like his voice. Give it a listen if you can!

Now time to start... the long backread...

Last edited:

Awoogers

fucking cold triangle my beloved :whatastory:

i cant believe that my oshi is an isoceles all along

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

fucking cold triangle my beloved :whatastory:

i cant believe that my oshi is an isoceles all along

She likes being obtuse, is pretty acute, and... well honestly she seems wrong a lot so the pun falls apart. hmm

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The bat has weighed in

Archive

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Would it be fair to say that new "vtuber corpos" are being created daily to serve the needs of hundreds of thousands of sadgirls on the internet.
Also the irony of requesting a Discord chat thread, where groomers can suck each other dry is not lost on me.

Awoogers

Would it be fair to say that new "vtuber corpos" are being created daily to serve the needs of hundreds of thousands of sadgirls on the internet.
might as well since they pop out left and right as fast as they implode every other day

frz

im gay but
That's everyone in here this past week mate you dont need to feel special about that anymore
Can we go back to talking and complaining about vtubers guys
Also today happens to be the last day for vcr gta server, hoping for another community event like this again in the future because it has been real fun watching various POVs

edit: suichan singing for those who didn't got their expo/fes tickets :sanasmile:

Lucky for anyone understanding japanese. I used to love NoPixel but it's got too gay and drama-ish so I dropped. Too many people caring about "winning". Love the clips floating around though (of the VCR server).
image.png

In other news, @La+ de Central Norte oshi's tastebud is literally that of a child. But I'm afraid that fact will turn him on more.

is that mustard
"Images are reenactment of survey answer, mustard sauces are used for demonstrative purpose only"

Last edited:

Awoogers

That's everyone in here this past week mate you dont need to feel special about that anymore

Lucky for anyone understanding japanese. I used to love NoPixel but it's got too gay and drama-ish so I dropped. Too many people caring about "winning". Love the clips floating around though.
image.png

In other news, @La+ de Central Norte oshi's tastebud is literally that of a child. But I'm afraid that fact will turn him on more.
is that mustard

• Feels
Reactions: frz

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I think the holidays have melted people's brains. Too much time sitting at home. Maybe once they're over and everyone is back at work, it will get better. Hopefully..
Until then:

You're all G A Y.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
From the way Iroha and Koyori describe it, I feel as if La+ lives amidst a Grotto of Nurgle, complete with a fountain of blight.

Top Bottom