"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

I miss the days the forum was full of STRAIGHT schizoing, with NO WOMEN and no gay roleplaying, only john lusting over his weekly fling or people calling tako chinese, what has happened to our pure temple?! This calls for a new orthodox general thread only for PURE vtuber fans!
Shitpost aside maybe really now is the time to bring back the discord degen thread that got taken over by nolan explosion chamber. :shiinastare:

No Name

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Sweet monkey Jesus will you spergs calm your tits.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've watched the debut 2.0 of everyone but purin and if I'm being completely honest I felt like I was sitting through some holo shit. I think saya was the most painful to watch because I can tell the woman is putting an act so hard because the few times she cracked her real voice came through and it was a completely different feel. I'll stick to the sadgirls I like, nothing new or exciting in this gen for me sadly.
I hear what you 're saying and I get it, but I feel you can't judge the content you'll get off a talent based on what you get on debut. The talents will find out what boundaries they can push on, become more comfortable with their role and position in the company and so forth. Jelly now and Jelly on debut, and Ember now and Ember on debut are completely different people, for two of the most recent examples.

You're also missing out by skipping Muu. If there's one unhinged, boundary-pushing talent in the new batch it's her.

Not-Username

i feel the pegging arc changed things...and not necessarily for the better

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TODAY IS THE DAY OF SIN
Honestly if you guys want it to stop then just cease timelooping, this is the same as it has been since the farms, everyone would complain about the thread derailment but that in itself would only further derail the thread, kinda like an autistic self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
They are slowly getting ban. Not as fast as i'd wish though.

The Twichore Baleetion continues unabated!
Also, no pic for me on the tierlist? Guess I touch grass too much to qualify for autism ranking.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh boy a whole lot pages I wonder if another company imploded- :gunpeko:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm here to offer some normalcy (and meds) in these trying times. Thought my time as a medic was done after I left the Navy...

If you have a Kiara membership you can watch Chicken Run with her later this afternoon.

Free talk and singing with Cutest Orca.

:calidrinking:

Nihmune put out a new Album a couple days ago.

Decent mix of Alt-pop, Alt-indie, and Indie-rock. If there was one upside to the Vtuber awards thingy, it's that it made me check out her music and it's pretty decent selection overall. I especially liked her cover of "Hush" by the Marias. (Thumbnail aside.)

:medsmoremeds: Line up for meds.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You left us gramps. Its your fault.
You leave me out of this.
It's over fake anime titty on the internet.
So sad, many such cases.

Awoogers

You leave me out of this.
It's over fake anime titty on the internet.
So sad, many such cases.
You should have distributed that cookie with cocaina

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Gay this bit was done before.
I switched it up a little:
image.png

Limkin

I've rewritten this paragraph 3 times. I know the girls also wanna chase that high of Idol-like success and big numbers (like fishman does). But, I know this is selfish from my part, I feel that kind of growth is overrated. Maybe I'm wrong, and they will get relegated to obscurity by new competitors if they don't pursue constant growth.
Stagnating in any kind of different industry means you are stable and reached your place. Stagnating on YT actually means going backwards, stability is slow but consistent growth. YT does not push channels that have dead subs and doesn't like pushing channels that don't gain them. People inevitably stop watching you and move on, but a lot of them never unsubscribe, creating this massive pool of dead weight that actively hurts you. It would be better for you if they unsubbed because at least it would give a better subs/views ratio.

Awoogers

bothyourhouses

Also numbers? Are keys too old fashion for japan?
Keys would be one more thing for a tenant to lose. Since no-one would actually break into a mailbox in Japan, they have these incredibly flimsy safe-style combination locks with yeah literally 100 possible combinations.
汚いフィリピン人を投稿するのはやめてください
Need to take a bit more care with your particles. Unless you actually meant to say "Please stop posting filthy Filipinos here?"
Will this be another case of people flocking to Kick or an alternate stream site or do people value Twitch's revenue and viewer base more?
IMO a lot of the outrage is performative. People don't actually dislike sexy content, they just get jealous of the people who went a bit further than they did.
Image is just for reference but these are some of the models he's done 20231221_145309.jpg
If you think this is nearly as bad you're just being ridiculous
Perfect example. Sinder's model absolutely has gratuitous oversized tits that are blatantly there for arousal not aesthetics. He did exactly the same thing he's complaining about - showed some overboob to get more views - and now he's buttmad that some other streamers beat him by taking it a bit further.
Pippa regularly does a Selen and 2 Finanas.
What happens in vtuber orgy club stays in vtuber orgy club bruh.

Top Bottom