"Do you want milk? Do you want milk from cow, from goat or from me?"Siska Leontyne

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>scrolling my spotify to find something
>see a bunch of Snail's House
>2015/2016 era
>"Man, I wonder what he's been up to lately, haven't really checked anything ne-"

1703191700852.png

:depressedtako: I fucking forgot about that. I didn't want to feel feelings today, thanks.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I've been living under a rock I think. Who is Reticule and why does he warrant a tier alongside John Vtuber and who is AKA Split?

new-gays.png

Fixed a grave oversight where not all Shiori's were in Autist, like they we deserve. Except me, because I know who I am.
>who is Reticule
>Reticule in the "WHO?" tier
Stop doing that you unholy yamanbas, you're encouraging him!

Also how is @reinigen a "regular inmate"? Anyone with a broom automatically qualifies as an autist, there's no other way.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
At least they are unbanning the artists

I still can't believe Anny was banned for a whole damn week and all the actual whores only got hit with one-days.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>who is Reticule
>Reticule in the "WHO?" tier
Stop doing that you unholy yamanbas, you're encouraging him!

Also how is @reinigen a "regular inmate"? Anyone with a broom automatically qualifies as an autist, there's no other way.
rei is VERY normal and well adjusted, dude is married and has a kid and I have never even seen him thirstpost or say anything strange. Does his jannie job well, contributes to the community and tardwrangled proctor that one time, what more could you ask from a guy?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mimi is messing with some filters

View attachment 60307
:SelenHAHAhere:

And Juna drawing what can only be described as furry thirst art of herself

Now in the right thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You don't even appreciate the brown when it's right in front of you. Or have I not drank enough fermented piss to earn your approval? :urtearingmeapart:
Let me break it down for you:

Brown women good
Brown men bad

Hope this helps.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
They are slowly getting ban. Not as fast as i'd wish though.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Netscaper

Early Adopter
At least they are unbanning the artists

Gotta love how she served her full sentence for actually following twitch TOS (before they backtracked and erased Artistic nudity), yet people like Marina (who outright broke the TOS) or the :youroshiisawhore: that promote their onlyfans just got a slap on the wrist, whined and got unbanned (just to get banned AGAIN).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They are slowly getting ban. Not as fast as i'd wish though.

They need to be fucking permanent

Though I did see Indiefox do this meta under a new name it looks like, but you know what? Just hit that ban button again you lazy fucks lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Someone made the fucking zoomer biboo song an hoyr long loop video. I keel.

Limkin

The more things change the more they stay the same. Traumatizing guys by being obnoxiously lewd and making them say weird things

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🦊 Time
Tenma gushes over her husbando cameo

And a bonus art of the current thing

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Twitches quick flash of a rule change has done nothing bur harm artists on the platform and encourage a new wave of skirting the line on what's allowed

It kind of tickles me just how low the bar is for twitch thottery to be profitable. Just look at those hogs. If you're gonna simp you could at least throw your money at a girl that looks like she's under 300lbs and won't leave you with a rash.
I still can't believe Anny was banned for a whole damn week and all the actual whores only got hit with one-days.
Anny, who actually stayed within the rules and just caught a hate raid, gets a full 7 day ban. Marina openly brags about their flagrantly wrong interpretation of the rules to an internet-wide controversy gets off with just a day. Along with the rest of the whores who jumped on the clout bandwagon for a slap on the wrist, compared to artists who caught bans just for doing what the policy said they could before it was rolled back. Just another day on Twitch with the most retarded staff in the West.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A vtuber group called Vyugen is disbanding. I only know Yuniiho and Yoclesh from this group.

vRyugen was always more of an artist collective than a formal group, so this isn't as big a deal here.
rei is VERY normal and well adjusted, dude is married and has a kid and I have never even seen him thirstpost or say anything strange. Does his jannie job well, contributes to the community and tardwrangled proctor that one time, what more could you ask from a guy?
I'm like that one very pleasant guy in the office who always seems to have his stuff together, but you secretly wonder if he has a basement filled with women skin suits cause there has to be something wrong with him.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH

WHAT THE HECK MEEMAW RAID!
1703196767167.png
based grandma

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She really is on her way to become the Gura of Idol Corp!

AAAA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
isa is continuing black flag and has given herself tits

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
but you secretly wonder if he has a basement filled with women skin suits cause there has to be something wrong with him.

It kind of tickles me just how low the bar is for twitch thottery to be profitable. Just look at those hogs. If you're gonna simp you could at least throw your money at a girl that looks like she's under 300lbs and won't leave you with a rash.
Thats the low bar of thottery in general, although for every dozen of women who make above min wage theres probably hundreds who dont even have enough for basic necesities even when everyone and their mother advertises the fact that they're in the .03% of onlyfans or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom