"I'd rather see feet, than play with the ouija board"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kalion

:)

It is Yuuna's birthday.
Expect appearances from Tsunquest (Miori, Ember, Meru) and Tsundream (Amiya, maybe Lisa?)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The Phase Awards was one of the most scuffed streams I've seen in recent memory, with several of the slides listing the wrong nominees, and several of the supplied clips being nonsensical picks that weren't related to category at all.

May God have mercy on whichever staff member put it together, because Tenma won't.
it was probably dizzy :ironmousekek:
We get this Lumi tweet as an emote?

I always laugh how the whore brigade has been hell bent on painting lumi as this cutthroat two faced cunt of a woman and every woman in phase sings praises of her as being one of the most caring in the company, I think even my nigga fishman said the same :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Speaking of her Bilibili debut, Selen has such a strange relationship with her Chinese fanbase. She's envious of Enna and her popularity in China, she even told Enna that she wants more Chinese speaking fans, but never really expressed any urgency in streaming on Bilibili like Maria. She does have a big fanbase in China and Taiwan though. Hell, a lot of fans from Hong Kong love her because she speaks Cantonese. It's either she doesn't see their support or just wants more of them. I'm not sure why she wants to attract that audience, but it's something she's wanted for a while, so I guess good for her.
There is a massive fanbase for Cantonese-speaking chuubas that more should tap into if they have the chance. Unfortunately, West Taiwan's invasion of the mainland gets more imminent as the days pass, so who knows how long they'll be around.

Bae's project she used her 1m yen she won from the summer raffle is nearing completion. From what she says, it is something she will never do again. So, it is either something incredibly cringe or incredibly wild. Either way, it should be good.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
it was probably dizzy :ironmousekek:

I always laugh how the whore brigade has been hell bent on painting lumi as this cutthroat two faced cunt of a woman and every woman in phase sings praises of her as being one of the most caring in the company, I think even my nigga fishman said the same :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Does this look like a face you can trust?
1690910287230067.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There is a massive fanbase for Cantonese-speaking chuubas that more should tap into if they have the chance. Unfortunately, West Taiwan's invasion of the mainland gets more imminent as the days pass, so who knows how long they'll be around.

Bae's project she used her 1m yen she won from the summer raffle is nearing completion. From what she says, it is something she will never do again. So, it is either something incredibly cringe or incredibly wild. Either way, it should be good.

They are already there if the recent happenings didnt make it clear enough but Nijisanji doesnt have a problem with them so they should be ok.

Kinda Related : Mori launched her Wine in Taiwan and a lot of people went there to taste it

frz

its something I was wondering
among Indies, what is the reputation of the different corpos? Is there like a commonly agreed on tierlist?
Does it follow the bigger = better formula? Or do indies hear too many bad stories about Japanese company autism and shy away from appying to Holo or Niji
The problem with big corpos is that there is so much competition that it's impossible to get in. And their fans/their anti will comb through the internet for any yab you have (unless it's Phase apparently). You need to stand out on top of having a squeaky clean past life. The clean past life already filtered out 80% of the available vtubers kekw (there's a reason why hololive loves no names).
The issues with small corpos are you usually become their pioneer, you cant pre-rank a corpo when you are literally gen 0 and there's 0 information about it. The mistreated vtubers are also easily manipulated to talk about it to other people. Example: there was one girl who basically worked as a manager and hated by all of her genmate in AkioAir because they think she is on the CEO's side. Vtuber cant even disseminate information between their genmates, much less getting that information outside to aspiring ones. I bet the vtuber criteria is "how many of the people I know will be in there"/"how long has they lasted". If smegma "really" wanted to join VReverie is a pointer and was blindsided by the implosion.
"unless you're a woman, don't bother trying to apply to Hololive."
Isnt the new holostars wave doing pretty well for themselves. Half of them being flip also mean that anyone can get in and be successful, I dont want to be realistic here, but maybe those holostar who failed just bad?

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Hexa wants me to post more about her than I already do, so I will be certain not to disappoint! Her birthday is today and she will have a stream to commemorate, unarchived, when she spins it up in a few hours - it’ll be open VC for her and her friends, so it’s certainly not a stream to be missed!

Be sure to give her your well wishes, or watch one of the million vods people will archive of it afterward. As for me, I am sick and could pass out any moment, but if I have to ruin my health for Hexa, that’s just what I have to do!
Unfortunately, I have to miss it. Oh cruel world, what a shame for me to miss something like this!:pippasadl:

Come to think of it, I might've missed every single stream she's ever done and will do in the future! :pippasquish:

It's just too much, @John Vtuber👁️. I can hardly bear it any further!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
WOTEH!

My favorite Promise Clipper.

Chama can't help but bring up her stinky feet again.

Upcoming Collab to watch out for: (9 Hours from now give or take)

And Subaru is gonna have an Attack on Titan watch party.

Now come get some meds. :medsmoremeds:

POCHI MAMA MIA!

Aki Rose Goddess

Anime Fan

Airi's going live with whatever this is gonna be soon.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The problem with big corpos is that there is so much competition that it's impossible to get in. And their fans/their anti will comb through the internet for any yab you have (unless it's Phase apparently). You need to stand out on top of having a squeaky clean past life. The clean past life already filtered out 80% of the available vtubers kekw (there's a reason why hololive loves no names).

"Clean" in a world where Canan and the like are members. :smugrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And their fans/their anti will comb through the internet for any yab you have (unless it's Phase apparently).
Can't believe this was written in a serious post.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Shiori twitter space, it's nice to hear her dumb voice again :hope:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

soap suds

Prototypes of Enna, Luca, and Alban figures are going to be shown at NijiFes. They're already working on Vol. 2, and the silhouettes of Shu and Elira will also be shown.

There's also supposed to be an Ike one coming out soon but it's not been announced officially anywhere.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the school days watchalong starting strong. :BijouBijou:
1703128233877.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum