"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh, it's this.

Archive

Meh, I just wanna clarify something, because here and there I see people misunderstanding.Me "complaining" in the twitter space a while ago about little 3D opportunities did not result in me getting that 3D concert a few days ago. It may look like that if you don't watch me 24/7 like my core viewers (no blame at all) but at the time of the twitter space, I was already there recording that very concert (and that wasnt even a secret, i've been talking about it for months, since the planning started). And very important: I NEVER gave Hololive an ultimatum (like, "I will leave if u dont give me this!") !!!There's some more wrong assumptions I've seen but I'll just leave it at this since I don't wanna put salt into the wound again (;・∀・) Things are fine now, let's enjoy it!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Mabinogi’s a good game, and I’ve also been promoting their influencer program to the chuubas I like because I want more people playing the game, Hexa being the first
Pippa played it a while back, I still have the one-of-a-kind portrait she got of herself
1703113222889.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

USS IOWA

Orange woman's vaguetweeting.

Archive

Anyone know what this is about?

There are two things that I can think of that needs clarifying. Either this about her almost graduated due to stress or Ina beimg absent in the Among Us collab. Both of those could be possible.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fortunately this horse is not getting sent to the glue factory, unfortunately she is playing Holocure for vermintide (I will not elaborate on what that means) feat. Among Us for some reason

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Shiina is about to draw Gen 3 in casual clothing. According to Dizzy last night, she's been a bit stressed lately, so make sure to show her some love.

She said she would need to put 3 all nighters to meet a deadline (with long naps inbetween).

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Oh, it's this.

Archive

This 3D Live has literally been planned at least all year. It isn't even a case of people not watching her, people just are retarded and not paying any attention. She doesn't have nearly that kind of sway. I doubt anyone does. 4chan and Twitter idiots thinking she gave Cover an ultimatum: kindly explode.
:youlittleshit:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This 3D Live has literally been planned at least all year. It isn't even a case of people not watching her, people just are retarded and not paying any attention. She doesn't have nearly that kind of sway. I doubt anyone does. 4chan and Twitter idiots thinking she gave Cover an ultimatum: kindly explode.
:youlittleshit:
At least she wisely turned off replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
December revving up for the final yab, more blood sacrifices are needed!
>Final yab
Guess who returns home a week before the year ends...

Screenshot-20231220-150905.jpg

Should be fun...
:marinesmug:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Man that sucks for Lorelai. A lot of her pre-debut stuff got fucked and lost. Had to cancel streams for hardware issues during an attempt at Skyrim and the second for a power loss due to a thunderstorm. It also felt like she didn't have an overall plan for what streams she wanted to do. I hope that she didn't compare herself too hard against her genmates since they were more experienced.

Hello Land got 3D chibi models

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The Phase Awards was one of the most scuffed streams I've seen in recent memory, with several of the slides listing the wrong nominees, and several of the supplied clips being nonsensical picks that weren't related to category at all.
Yeah, it was great.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's been a long time since a :twittersperg: update since she got a manager that kept her bullshit contained to her mind. Seems said manager has let his guard down recently.
I shit you not, I had forgotten about this bitch. Honestly, all her sperging and being retarded on Twitter was the only thing that kept me aware that she was even alive.

gotta break this camel's back like a pinata so she'll spill the beans. most likely money. Heaven help the unlucky mod or simp who was tricked into fucking her.
There is a track record of people getting fired for "breaching contract" and the majority of cases it seems to be money-related. Taking money on the side through donos through personal accounts, or secret chats with the pay pigs (which can turn into basically softcore prostitution in some cases).

Thank you. To Hexa - and any other vTuber who might be reading - please please PLEASE PLEASE do not satisfy our desire for gossip at the cost of your potential within the greater vTuber community and industry. Post stuff anonymously, don't post stuff about things directly related to you or things you have dealt with so as to not connect any dots. If you have something you want to post that is a bombshell or something you really need to open up about, work with the mods to post things totally anonymously so you (as best as possible) cannot be directly implicated in anything. But obviously you're an adult and I can't stop you from making your decisions. Just a friendly mod looking out for people.
Well shit....

Agreed. Until the Riro Ron shit, Idol was held in pretty much universal high regard (their talent's behavior aside).
I still think they handled the whole thing fairly well. They placed their talent in hiatus, investigated, and kicked her to the curb. You can't blame the company for the shit that their talents do unless they are aware of it and decide to ignore it (like what happened with VeraVee).

Momo Otako is going on an indefinite hiatus due to health issues. Don't know what it is, but i hope she gets better

Out of all of the Idol girls, she is the one I know the least about. Hope everything goes well for her.

> Male Gura
> ES

Okay, which one of you idiots is this?
I swear its not me.

I'm sick of being a VTweeter bros, 2024 is the year of becoming... a 2-view, if the fates are kind! Reaching for the stars here!
Protip, start a channel and try to post some content before your debut. Easier for people to know, follow, and like you if your channel has something than if its got nothing. I have seen people with 100 subs that get 1 or 2 viewers because their stream just won't show up anywhere. People can't watch if they don't even know you exist.

Have you considered starting a sad girl company instead of being a sad girl?
Why compete with Phase when she can be the sad girl CEO who hires the sad boys. Call it PhaseStars.

Probably that graduation comment she made. Can't confirm, vagueposting ya know
That's what she gets for babbling too much about shit. Almost 3.5 years and this woman doesn't seem to learn.

Somewhat related to Vtubing. If you order shit from Goodsmile or other companies and you have moved out, remember to change your address.

Clip Tax:

Also if you are a coomer, Not-Ophelia seems to be wanting to go deep into a lewd arc (so far in 2 days she has earned about $600) and is posting explicit content on Twitter. If you are not a coomer feel free to ignore this comment.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It's been a long time since a :twittersperg: update since she got a manager that kept her bullshit contained to her mind. Seems said manager has let his guard down recently.

I like how this sperg was so proud of herself by not only deleting Twitter from her phone but by also supposedly handing her account to her manager. Yet here she is, back in control of her account and back to sperging again.

Also get over yourself Mana, the only reason you were able to escape being a wagie in Japan was by being introduced as a VTuber.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If there's anyone that's going to be outed as the next kestraline it's going to be you, I can feel it in my bones.
Hearing that from a Shiori poster all but confirms that I am safe.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Archive

I was going to say "wow she's learning"
And then she just went and stuck her foot on that hole as usual.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Who are these guys?

They do a crowdfunding like service to make plushies. They've been the go to for most of the indie chuubas making plushies recently like Moriko, Honey Goblin, and even E;R. They've also been working with Vshojo for all there plushies too so makes sense they'd move up to Holo. The two I've gotten from them so far are pretty nice and of decent quality and for a few shekels more you can purchase the design blueprints should ypu ever want to make your own somewhere that isn't China.

Archive

It's about her husbands exotic tastes

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
muzzle your girl dude, this here is PhaCoT country.

Certainly are a lot of PhaCoTs around here that's for sure.

Hearing that from a Shiori poster all but confirms that I am safe.

Safe from what? Being outed? You have a guilty conscious over something? Why would you be concerned for your safety if you didn't have a worry over something?

:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom