"I'm not a perv! I'm a weirdo! uhuHUHuhuHAhahah"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

Was just writing about this. might as well add the context here now. She stopped her activities earlier, hours after doing a lethal company collab with few people including Hexa(unless i misremember you can correct me on that one), which felt very odd. I did question whether something happened during the collab, although the ending of the stream didn't have anything that made me believe it so most likely not. Still, very odd chain of events
She(Hexa) did vent about literal who small corpos fucking over talents earlier, so maybe this is what she was referring to.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
reminder that there are still a couple of days before new years so it can still get progressively worse

Bronze

She did vent about literal who small corpos fucking over talents earlier, so maybe this is what she was referring to.
Possible. I wouldn't call Project F "well received by people" as they are as you've said bit literal who compare to other companies, but I remember her mentioning during the debut watchalong Miya is her friend. E: Don't remember if she said anything about Lorelai back then, but she replied to her like this

Archive

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
reminder that there are still a couple of days before new years so it can still get progressively worse
The best time for PR to release bad news is when people are distracted and might not see it.

You know, like a holiday weekend or something. :marinesmug:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I'm sick of being a VTweeter bros, 2024 is the year of becoming... a 2-view, if the fates are kind! Reaching for the stars here!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm sick of being a VTweeter bros, 2024 is the year of becoming... a 2-view, if the fates are kind! Reaching for the stars here!

Just do it, and contact me for an announcement when you do.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Please quickly reach 3 view status as Proctor might try grooming you otherwise. He has already started.

chihirogumi

>luxiem fangull
Just be careful with the vomit ASMR and you should be fine! Good luck!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Another day, another graduation.

Never watched her, but this is her past life.
brave-Wk6obl-GA9f.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm waiting for the Christmas miracle.

Sakana and Aviel, holding hands and tittering at the beach.
>that avatar

Have you considered starting a sad girl company instead of being a sad girl?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
NEXOOOON,. STOP PAYIIIIIING VTUBERS TO PLAY THE GAME
View attachment 60259
Why would they stop advertising the only Success*** they made

The only other things they have are broken maplestory clones that actually fill your computer with garbage files eventually leading to a complete harddrive crash.

EDiT:I checked and they don't seem to publish that game anymore. didin't stop them from several years of not fixing it.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
>that avatar

Have you considered starting a sad girl company instead of being a sad girl?

Sakata has dibs on the best of girls in insane asylums though, I'll have to pivot to sad boys or recruit from behind local Wendy's. :fishmandispair:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Phase Awards was one of the most scuffed streams I've seen in recent memory, with several of the slides listing the wrong nominees, and several of the supplied clips being nonsensical picks that weren't related to category at all.

May God have mercy on whichever staff member put it together, because Tenma won't.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mabinogi’s a good game, and I’ve also been promoting their influencer program to the chuubas I like because I want more people playing the game, Hexa being the first

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Orange woman's vaguetweeting.

Archive

Anyone know what this is about?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Shiina is about to draw Gen 3 in casual clothing. According to Dizzy last night, she's been a bit stressed lately, so make sure to show her some love.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Archive

Probably that graduation comment she made. Can't confirm, vagueposting ya know

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Archive

Probably has to do with her talking about thinking of graduation, or people not knowing Ina is dropping out of the collab due to having her eyes dilated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom