"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

View attachment 60242
View attachment 60243

Can you disprove this then? This was in a semi-open discord where one of phase higher ups didn't denied the claim and said that they're separating sakana cut.
She may have meant that the issue that lead to termination isn't simply that. the fact that I need to ASSUME this makes the vagueposting a problem for both parties. I'll simply assume according to my personal biases, most likely creating and spreading misinformation in the process.
There isn't a whole lot of possibilities on the list. And it pretty much leaves fucking with viewers, or leaking corporate info. This are both very bad reasons to be fired, much worse than being a greedy idiot. It's not a good idea to insinuate something, unless you can explicitly tell the real thing, because it leads to rumors worse than truth.
In fact, if we will be brutally honest about this and think the worst possibilities, there's one another that may hurt the reputation of both sides. E:not like i consider it as a logical possibility, but internet doesnt care much about logic

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Just to elaborate, if fishman really did dirty to Yuri, Yuri can hire a lawyer and fuck with Phase Connect, like what Sayu did with Niji black company.

But no, Yuri/nanobites will only did some vague posting about 'careful when you signed a contract with a vtuber company, because i have similar experiences' in twitter, but she do not dare to elaborate any shits at all. It just show Yuri's narrative is unreliable

Heck, if Tenma did not stand up and defend Yuri at all (everyone knew Tenma loves to fuck with Fishman if fishman did weird shit), it really shows Yuri has some serious problem

i agree with this one since tenma is more or less one of the level headed person on PC

she will never sugarcoat shit
There is a difference between abusing your boss for a bit and actively disobeying a company order. At the end of the day any phase talent is going to have to either toe the company line or give "no comment" as it affects their income. It's the same as Fubuki being hololive's "canary", sounds nice, gives a good feeling, means nothing at the end of the day.

If phase are doing their HR right the other talents shouldn't even know the final reason, just that Yuri violated her contract. But that's a huge if as the entertainment scene runs off gossip and mental illness.

Fishman to Yuri - April 23rd 2023.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT I MEAN, PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPLICATE THINGS TO THE PEANUT GALLERY

Hexa LOVE

Hexa #1

Even if she has been bullying me the entire night!
I should be disgusted at someone flirting with their oshi and getting bullied by them in the general thread, but I can only feel happy for you my man.

Nabeshin

She may have meant that the issue that lead to termination isn't simply that.
With that I agree. The termination wasn't just from money, if it was sakana would be able to force her to pay all the "tax" money she owns as that is stealing. For she to fired hands free, with phase refunding merch and donations from their own pocket and more, phase didn't wanted her anymore and made sure she would sign an NDA and get her out of the company

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I know Kiara san its traumatized by her past but why is she this way?
LIFE IS BEATIFUL even when there are things that put us down we always try to figh negative toughts everyday :)
We are talking about the menhera that actually believed Hololive was going to go under in a year i can make a list the size of a state electoral registry about all the bad shit she BELIEVED it was going to happen to her and Cover, she entered Hololive with so much pessimism that i actually believed she was going to bail at the first year

But there she is, pushing more content that the cashcow of the company and winning by default because Gura refuse to even show her face to the peasants, even Watson some days remember she is a holo and stream counter strike
Is Lando capable of doing something without having sex in it? I'm a fucking puritan so I don't get involved in the coomers affairs but there isn't anything I see from him outside of HoloStars that doesn't have a sexual overtone or is directly about sex.
Thats one of the reasons i dropped him after he stopped being Magni, his content is mostly 90% coomer shit, he mostly contain himself when Randon is nearby but he alone he just hang with the usual group of twitch streamers that live out of it, Randon when he is alone rarely it ever talk about things like that, he does some jokes about discord kittens but besides that if you watched him when he was Vesper then you are not missing to much now that he is a orc

Pretty sure he could not get away with this when he was in Cover

Bronze

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just ignore this completely random transcript of what was said in Hexa's discord last night totally from my own memory:
Hexa: There are a lot of things that can happen when you work for a company. Like them lying about you and um, completely dragging your name through the mud and making it so that everybody talks shit about you and uh...

Someone else: Yeah, Hexa is definitely on bottle.

Hexa: I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about one of my very good friends. Uh, my darling good friend. But it's crazy how a company that is so well regarded by everybody ever, can just completely fuck you over. And then threaten you with suing you, when they know you have no fucking money for lawyers.

Someone else: Is this about Bexa?

Hexa: No, no no it's abo-

Someone else: Don't actually tell us. Do not actually tell us.

Hexa: No, it's actually not about me. It's just fucking crazy how you can be in a company that is so well regarded and seen as one of the companies that have the fewest problems when actually you can be actively fucking somebody over and treating them like fucking shit.

Someone else: Oooh, I think I know who she is talking about.

Hexa: It's just crazy. Fucking crazy.

Someone else: That is crazy.

Hexa: It's so fucking crazy that you can put someone under NDA and forcibly graduate them and then spread a bunch of fucking lies about them, but then be like-

Someone else: Hexa. Hexa. Hexa.

Hexa: I'm not explaining anything.

A bunch of unintelligible noise of people talking over each other.

Hexa: I'm just saying it's crazy how you can join a company, work your ass off for them and have them paint you as the nastiest person alive. And then when you do even remotely try to speak out about it have them message you, threatening you.

Someone else: I'm so sorry I started this.

Hexa: It's fucking ridiculous to me. And you know what? It has ruined so much for me, as a person who was a big fan of a lot before. It just makes me feel sick. Honestly, knowing everything that happened behind the scenes. It just makes me feel sick.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Hexa: It's so fucking crazy that you can put someone under NDA and forcibly graduate them and then spread a bunch of fucking lies about them
Is this about Phase or Idol? I don't think Phase spread lies about Yuri(at least not public).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
first of all, it was literally three times

second of all, I don't have an oshi currently because Sana isn't streaming

third of all, she hates me, bros, it's never been more over...
Show her what you're made of, Hebrew Hammer.

Godspeed and save hanukkah.

smartestkidontheshortbus

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I would suggest being careful about what insider stuff you talk about, even if your intentions are good. We're just a bunch of retards on a random forum, there's no need to correct us if we have stupid theories about something that happened in the business. If Yuri hasn't talked about it in eight months, there's probably a reason she's left it alone. If you're not going to post the full story we'll just come up with rrats that are likely even worse than before, and I'd guess you wouldn't want to be seen contributing to that.

Also, while I'm giving out unsolicited advice: I would suggest making an account on Youtube and try streaming on that once a week, even if you still main Twitch. You should have a fallback plan in case something happens to your account on Twitch, or Twitch itself. There are too many stories of people getting fucked over by Twitch that you should have a backup option for yourself, just in case (and I'd tell someone that solely streams on YT to have a backup Twitch account as well).

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

An Azki a day keeps the doctor away:smugazki:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yes. Panko, xalamon and other people said that she was fired due receiving money/goods as a phase character without running through phase and giving them their cut

Wait, panko? what does she have to do with anything? Did she talk about it on stream or something?
Panko has only said roughly "If you know what she did, you'd be disappointed in her". Others have linked the clip directly already, but that's basically the key takeaway from her. As for Xalamon, I'm not enough into the weeds with him to know what he might be saying.
You gonna elaborate on this or is that all you're gonna say?
@midori - as much as I would like deets, please be ABSOLUTELY SURE this is the route you want to go before saying more. A friendly piece of advice.
Heck, if Tenma did not stand up and defend Yuri at all (everyone knew Tenma loves to fuck with Fishman if fishman did weird shit), it really shows Yuri has some serious problem

i agree with this one since tenma is more or less one of the level headed people on PC

she will never sugarcoat shit
Okay, someone help me, but I swear I remember this happening. Very shortly after Yuri left (like in the first week) Tenma was doing something (might have been a collab) and a clip/mention of Yuri came up. And the rest of the people seemed sad about the mention, but Tenma was like "Yea, who cares about that bitch. Fuck her".

Am I brain damaged, or did that not happen? Because that was my personal big moment that told me Yuri probably royally fucked up.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

DanishCookies

1703084920088.png

TTD ALERT!
TTD ALERT!

SYSTEM ENGAGING IN FULL DEF DEATH CON 3

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'll assume we're talking about Yuri. Phase hasn't said anything, and she hasn't said anything either. Rratting about this - especially like this - opens her up to a great deal of additional liability.

As someone who has a problem with "pressing enter while drunk," I would encourage others to endeavor to avoid it.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Okay, someone help me, but I swear I remember this happening. Very shortly after Yuri left (like in the first week) Tenma was doing something (might have been a collab) and a clip/mention of Yuri came up. And the rest of the people seemed sad about the mention, but Tenma was like "Yea, who cares about that bitch. Fuck her".

Am I brain damaged, or did that not happen? Because that was my personal big moment that told me Yuri probably royally fucked up.
Do you mean this?

timestamp 2h 51m 20s

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
All this vagueposting is starting to hurt ny brain.

Anyhoo...

Lumi is NOT a fujo. She's a whore.

Long clip of the recent ShishiWata cooking.

Anya being a Kerisugaki.

Lewd neko being lewd.

FuwaMoco bringing the Smackdown to Gura and Ina.

And Biboo being a menace to the pebbles.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
EDIT: Lia just revealed youtube is withholding her play button because she's made some "kill yourself" comments
Whoever reported her for that should unironically do just that.
:tenmakys:

second of all, I don't have an oshi currently because Sana isn't streaming
oh? you don't have a current oshi? good to know...
These hoes ain't loyal....

View attachment 60242
View attachment 60243

Can you disprove this then? This was in a semi-open discord where one of phase higher ups didn't denied the claim and said that they're separating sakana cut.
For a bit of unrelated context, this is about the birthday funds that were raised for Lumi to get a cat. I don't think the Phase cut was taken into account when the funds were initially raised. The quoted conversation took place a few hours after the goal was met. Smug later on (after Lumi's birthday stream) announced to the Lumi Planning Server that the cut couldn't be circumvented because it wouldn't be fair to the others, even if for something planned like this. He revealed this especially because he didn't want rumors to be spread that she circumvented the Phase cut.

The difference was made up through donos anyway, and she's hoping to be able to look at getting a cat when she gets back from vacation.

Feels like missed opportunity

How can you have a group called A/Slur without the one that literally calls her chat  slurs talked about getting kicked from something for using a slur "close" to the "k one".

I swear, it keeps happening that I go looking for a particular Lumi clip, and I end up finding a better one to use.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How much was it to change his banner to ✡︎?
Don't you dare! That's stolen valor, he hasn't held enough shekels in his life to be chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom