"I've never claimed for my stream to be like, a safe space. It is not, it never has been, I've streamed since 2017. Get the fuck out"Veibae

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Another Christmas Cover to distract from the craziness of the past few days.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii streaming some game today in a little over an hour.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well since the year its going to end i am going to give my opinion about RE:Gloss members:

My least favorite its Kanade because she speaks very slow (but thats not her fault because she is a gook)
And also she kinda reminds me of Aqua for some reason

Next is Ririka and again i dont know why she reminds me of Choco but minus the cooking skills and a little bit younger
Having more of the type of vtubers that i like its amazing but sadly i wasnt able to connect with Ririka

Ao is supposed to be cool but she its cute instead : thats it

Raden

Banchou is really funny and her weird way of speaking just mades every situation 1000x Hilarious

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mark your calendars! We're getting :holohag: :hololove: just in time for Christmas

USS IOWA

Kiara has been caught breaking and entering.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How is possible that the official Phase Connect channel has more subs than Dizzy.
Cmon parasite, move your butt!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The local Flare clipper had a neat idea and uploaded a compilation of clips from every stream she did in January. 13 minutes of blessed hag laughs.

He plans on doing the rest of the year too but obviously, it'll take a while. Good luck and godspeed :gurasemperfi:

Speaking of hags, Watame and Botan were being adorable as heck earlier today.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is taking part in a Christmas karaoke relay :sanasmile:

Nabeshin

While I cannot post my sources, aparently kirsche is being shadowbanned from Phase Connect like how it happened to Kiki(it's an unwritten rule that if you mention it on any of the Phase discords, you can get banned) due their very harsh political views, another unwritten rule that is somewhat relatable is that all kind of 4chan(even greentext), KF and more controversial content is also a bannable offense there.

My theory and sources says that all started a bit after Yuri graduation, while Phase didn't prohibited people from talking about Yuri, where they do from time to time, they never did any kind of interaction with Nanobites due management orders but when Kirsche began to interact with nano, Sakana aparently didn't liked it as she was a former member and people were rrating to the point that it was making Phase looks grayish, when that happened Kirsche wasn't out right shadow banned from Phase but members were discouraged from interacting with her.

What changed from what I know was that recently kirsche began to gravitate towards political commentary, where some people is saying that she's trying to become the Tim Pool of vtubers, because of that a lot of /pol/tards joined her community and her inept head mod that lives with his grandparents and does nothing besides playing games all day does nothing about it and claims that people being openly racist and anti-semite are just jokes.

1703039147164-png.5577393

A bit of context, kirsche has a "secret channel"(NSFW), there's a few jewish people there, a few days ago one of her closest users was being anti-semite to one of those jews, he complained to the moderation team who played it out as a joke and gaslighted the guy, which are examples that made the community and streamer to be poorly viewed by Phase management

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
While I cannot post my sources, aparently kirsche is being shadowbanned from Phase Connect like how it happened to Kiki(it's an unwritten rule that if you mention it on any of the Phase discords, you can get banned) due their very harsh political views, another unwritten rule that is somewhat relatable is that all kind of 4chan(even greentext), KF and more controversial content is also a bannable offense there.

My theory and sources says that all started a bit after Yuri graduation, while Phase didn't prohibited people from talking about Yuri, where they do from time to time, they never did any kind of interaction with Nanobites due management orders but when Kirsche began to interact with nano, Sakana aparently didn't liked it as she was a former member and people were rrating to the point that it was making Phase looks grayish, when that happened Kirsche wasn't out right shadow banned from Phase but members were discouraged from interacting with her.

What changed from what I know was that recently kirsche began to gravitate towards political commentary, where some people is saying that she's trying to become the Tim Pool of vtubers, because of that a lot of /pol/tards joined her community and her inept head mod that lives with his grandparents and does nothing besides playing games all day does nothing about it and claims that people being openly racist and anti-semite are just jokes.

A bit of context, kirsche has a "secret channel"(NSFW), there's a few jewish people there, a few days ago one of her closest users was being anti-semite to one of those jews, he complained to the moderation team who played it out as a joke and gaslighted the guy, which are examples that made the community and streamer to be poorly viewed by Phase management
I mean NO SHIT. I like kirshe but the woman is poking all the bears lately and will end up with a fire up her ass so big she might not even be able to stream on kick. Phase discord is known to be run by faggots so it doesn't surprise me that they're either going rogue or following my nigga fishman's orders. While extremely gay, he's running a business and anyone worth a shit who does will avoid anyone who might catch a kike firestorm a la kanye. Sucks for her but she's taking too much heat and I hope she has a backup plan but I doubt it :botanshrug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

:confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Pippa and Kirschey have collabed afuckton since the Yuri thing though?
They had an 8 hour or some shit collab during Kir's donothon and the Dead Space 3 stream thats still up after Yuri's thing
Kirschey still mentions Pippa and uses soundbites of her

Are you even sure its a company thing or just discord retards being retards?

Edit: i checked the phase discord and she is still there, there is an un-jannied message mentioning her from the 17th

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

I literally stopped watching Kirsche because there was a three week period where all she did was bitch about vermintide. No matter how you feel about them it's fucking annoying.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While searching for ID4 i was told that this Indo vtuber with 500k nuked most of her VOD

But looking at the videos of this channel i just found a lot of art tutorials and some animations

Not sure what was the reason, I haven't seen any talks regarding her in my local (read: ID) places/discussions, though I did checked her social accounts (IG and Twitter) and it doesn't say anything regarding the VOD deletions, with twitter have a old post from last month about the last collab with another ID vtuber/content creator/artist while IG is more recent with an animated art posted a week ago.

It's a possibility that they might've decided to focus on art, or maybe there's something else that is kept behind the scenes.

Also not exactly related, but considering that you talked about ID4, I noticed that one of the other notable ID vtuber agency, MAHA5 is teasing a new gen.

Am not saying that it might have to do with that vtuber you mentioned, but possibilities.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

phase never wanted political,
kf and 4chan shit in stream chat and their discord. the first wave of Kfarmer phase fans were banned from discord really early on before the rage stream. discord jannies will be discord jannies.

chihirogumi

I literally stopped watching Kirsche because there was a three week period where all she did was bitch about vermintide. No matter how you feel about them it's fucking annoying.
As much as I agree with her on certain things, getting far too deep into political content raises her chances of becoming a politicow. I'd rather she stick to the vtuber sphere instead of getting drawn into the faggoty groyper sphere or debating breadtube retards. Use your political views as content seasoning, not the main dish.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom