"I thought foreskin worked like an earbud tip for literally years 😭😭😭😭😭"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

What I want to describe next is the general situation of VTBS in China, and I try to describe their relationship in simple sentences. The Asoul you mentioned earlier is not in this case。Asoul is actually quite well paid, as they have a higher base salary and fewer working days, no turnover requirements, and can have work experience in large enterprises. I suspect you got the wrong information

Although the Bilibili guilds have a set of hard data requirements, it also determines the base salary and performance that VTBS can receive.
It even makes VTB more like a real job, but it's also a source of disgust and erosion.

Since these guilds are not independent, They're more like the outsourcing company for bilibili's livestreaming business, where they earn money through sales rebates on live streaming platforms.The higher their turnover, the better the preferential policies they get, and if their income does not meet the requirements, they will lose the exposure support of the platform.

VTBs are more of a workforce to them than a goal or partner in building a content brand. They will be strict about the duration of the streaming and the number of workdays, At the same time, they will pay very little operating costs because their purpose is only to make money.
They have almost no restrictions on their actors, as long as they can meet the turnover requirements, even if they use very nasty methods, such as begging, hype, pretending to be pathetic, private contact, and even fraud, they can get higher returns.Many guilds will even support them in doing so.

Therefore, it is difficult for independent projects to make additional profits by selling VTB Goods on other platforms, because turnover is tied to exposure in bilibili. Once they lose with those guilds in Bilibili, they will be restricted from exposure, and they will lose more opportunities. All bilibili cares about is money

To make matters worse, Bilibili has partnered with more than 4,000 guilds because their management model is very simple and easy to replicate.
As of December, more than 900 unions were still in operation. On average, there are 300-400 VTBS streams per hour, and there are very few independent projects left to produce original content

As a result, these large guilds absorb most of the industry's exposure while consistently failing to produce satisfying quality content due to a lack of expertise. Low-quality, boring content is everywhere. Eventually, Bilibili's reputation ran into serious trouble, resulting in a significant drop in viewership.

The number of viewers watching live has dropped by 2/3, and daily revenues are down by 5/4, and are still falling
Thanks for the write up. I got the asoul 1% figure from here, who seems like a chinese person.

Can you read up further on this. Seems like the carol vtuber got terminated also.

Bronze

Dragon's typing as fast as a vtweeter

Surely Brit Pippa's done talking about her debut stuff right? She's going to play something today, right?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
so since its the season of giving and because i saw it on my feed i might as well give something for the inmates

theres a new variant of a virgin killer sweater and its been making rounds on my feed so fuck it

yeah thats all for now boys i still havent found the others anyways happy holidays or hanukkha or whatnot

If you happen to come across a nene version of this, I know of someone that might be interested in it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If you happen to come across a nene version of this, I know of someone that might be interested in it.
oh wow i spent an hour finding a nene with nothing in sight

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Thanks for the write up. I got the asoul 1% figure from here, who seems like a chinese person.

Can you read up further on this. Seems like the carol vtuber got terminated also.
1703006681909.png
I don't think Asoul is a dirty project as the rumor has it, and it's not that Asoul forced Carol to leave, but that Carol left voluntarily。

Carol expressed her experience in ambiguous terms on her private account, which was later used by Carol's fans to accuse Asoul of unfair treatment. Most of them turned out to be rumors.I think the reason Carol did this, maybe, was because she had a very serious disagreement with Asoul's management。

Although Asoul is still bilibili's most famous VTB project to date, a lot of information shows that their management model is not mature, and the team cooperation is not professional. This may be the source of the conflict

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

谢谢你的帖子,一个非常有趣的读物。这部分听起来尤其可怕,但让我病态地好奇一个无拘无束的 vtuber 地狱景观是什么样子的。
In short, bilibili did realize the prosperity of cnVTB to a certain extent, allowing many people to have the opportunity to understand VTB or become VTB, and even make money from VTB. However, due to their carelessness in management and eagerness for quick success, Bilibili lost all opportunities before the crisis, resulting in a complete collapse of people's trust in VTB 😔

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Lamy posted an update regarding her health. [Archive]

[Report on the current situation and future]
Currently, the cause of his poor health is unknown and he is undergoing various detailed tests. Due to the doctor's suspension, I can't stream it for a while yet...(I'm sorry)
In cooperation with Mane-chan, I will gradually increase my posts while monitoring my health!

As a result of consultation, we decided to take a break from broadcasting Hebban in December, and set up a slot for the Christmas live broadcast so that we could watch it together with everyone via chat
I'm really disappointed because I had so many plans that I was looking forward to, and I miss not being able to talk to Yukitami directly, but Ramy will also do her best with treatment so that she can make a full recovery as soon as possible, so I'd be happy if you could support me.

Thank you so much for everything ✨

frz

View attachment 60197
I don't think Asoul is a dirty project as the rumor has it, and it's not that Asoul forced Carol to leave, but that Carol left voluntarily。

Carol expressed her experience in ambiguous terms on her private account, which was later used by Carol's fans to accuse Asoul of unfair treatment. Most of them turned out to be rumors.I think the reason Carol did this, maybe, was because she had a very serious disagreement with Asoul's management。

Although Asoul is still bilibili's most famous VTB project to date, a lot of information shows that their management model is not mature, and the team cooperation is not professional. This may be the source of the conflict
So basically no further news or evidence came out got it.

But your reddit screenshot is weird. Are you time travelling from the future, that comment was made 1 year ago but your screenshot said 2 year :loading:

Is this what needed to traverse through the Chinese firewall, bending space and time itself :dandanl:

Edit: mate 2 years from may 2022 is may 2024+

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This is bilibili's VTB live zone, I just roughly counted that there are at least 700 VTBS currently live。
However, most of them know nothing about VTB and do not understand virtual culture, and the difference between them and real people streamers is just a cartoon skin.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

So basically no further news or evidence came out got it.

But your reddit screenshot is weird. Are you time travelling from the future, that comment was made 1 year ago but your screenshot said 2 year :loading:

Is this what needed to traverse through the Chinese firewall, bending space and time itself :dandanl:
1703009819452.pngi can bend space and time!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Cali even sounds like Kobo's dad in private lol

Never have I ever wanted to strangle someone more.. supposed cool Holo Regloss woman is dumb as fuck

VTuberThrow

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is finishing her playthrough of Little Goodie Two Shoes

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
"Are there any flat-Earthers in the chat?"

- Takanashi Kiara, 2023

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Bronze

"Are there any flat-Earthers in the chat?"

- Takanashi Kiara, 2023
This is the 2nd time I'm hearing this question for the last few days from a vtuber. Is there an increase of them or something?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I would like to apologize in advance for the comments I make about you in the future, it was merely a joke and I didn't mean it at all. Please don't erase me from the timeline, I will be sorry.
This is what you get for changing your name. You wouldn't fear him if you still had Todd's ability to bend reality.

This is the 2nd time I'm hearing this question for the last few days from a vtuber. Is there an increase of them or something?
Idk. I wasn't paying attention and didn't catch the context (if there even was one).

Also, Kiara said Ina dropped out of the Among Us collab.
:depressedtako:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom