"You want the Canadian anthem with the fart sounds? We'll do that next"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
AOI YOURE NOT SAFE SWITCH PLACES WITH ME

IM WILLING TO PLAY JONG IF YOU AGREE
That's Flayon. He off-collabed with Altare and Bettel, and I guess they all crashed over Magni's place. He's blasian apparently and I think he's half Filipino and half black? I don't remember the details.

So you are saying the Jew got Blacked, a tale as old as time

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I randomly decided to go back to a private clip I made of a graduated Vtuber and i think I might have pinned her as Hades based on voice alone

Tho Honkai wasn't on Hades' game slides so it could just be a coincidence might be something for someone to further dig into tho

NVM then lol someone should update the Lazarus pit I don't think mogu to Blaise is listed @sbm

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

So you are saying the Jew got Blacked, a tale as old as time

Oh I enjoyed this Collab it was a 5+ hours of just them bickering with flayon not knowing jack shit about Splatoon and Rin trying to recite the whole Splatoon lore by heart and Rin bullying flayon it was so great

And she did kill him after stealing the mecha so we all good

Anime Fan

Airi's streaming soon. Probably going to be about 15 minutes late because of traffic though.

frz

Polka is a mid-size JP Holomem at best these days, so I wonder, was she able to come back to that level of success in Holo? Or does she just like the work environment (and Flare) more?

Not sure it its exactly what you are looking for, but Holodex has a feature called Musicdex
Its neat because it also logs songs members sing during karaoke and adds these too to the database

I missed the trend, but here we go, favourite songs of the year:

as for covers, who knows there are so many just each month I completely lost track, so thats the only one I can think of because it has recency buff

She had 210k subs ish on her nobu account. She was just super good at farming unicorns and corpos, which she still does today at a much wider audience (like 80% something of polka membership stream are asmr), a more hardworking farmer than even fauna. If you look at her original MVs they are all marine quality/budget despite 1/100 the viewcount. Even the meme po song. Also that figure was total revenue, not net income, bet upd8 was taking a lot bigger cut than hololive.

Safe to say she is making a lot more money than she did. :BijouBijou:

Unrelated fun fact: she managed to spent all of her nobu money making her debut original song, gachas and crane games. One instance of which she got 10 of the same korone pillows for no reason other than autism (I dont think she even like korone that much)
I know Kiara san its traumatized by her past but why is she this way?
LIFE IS BEATIFUL even when there are things that put us down we always try to figh negative toughts everyday :)
her problem is liking her genmate way too much and half of them ended up missing in actions or just straight up too busy to accommodate her (mori), dont wanna loop blue woman bad but she made an original with marine and appeared in like every jp 3d except for kiara.

Should have just farmed the jp network like bae/mori/gura.:guraa:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's Flayon. He off-collabed with Altare and Bettel, and I guess they all crashed over Magni's place. He's blasian apparently and I think he's half Filipino and half black? I don't remember the details.
How does that fucking voice come out of a negro? Did this twink switch voices with Kyo?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

1698068592600943.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Selen is going to have a bilibili channel
:BijouBijou:

20231218-220637.jpg

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Found this on /pcg/. I figured you guys would like it too :Vesper-UNHINGED:
1702930849729261.png

Hey, February 16 is going to be on a Friday in 2024. Hmm.

(A)
Seeing this retweeted a bunch, don't know who the person is but figured I'd share. The google doc is 42 pages, I don't hate life enough right now to read that much shit.
Google Doc
Archive of Google Doc

PDF archive: https://files.catbox.moe/2hxom9.pdf (couldn't attach it due to current attachment file size limits.) Archive sites don't really work well for Google Docs - the PDF route is the best if you don't need that third/outside party aspect of it.

As for its actual contents, I haven't read it since I don't know anyone involved and none of the further discussion about it has convinced me I should care, but let me know if I should have a look, I guess.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
The thing that bothers me about this is that it vindicates /vt/ schizos and makes them feel like they have some form of control over COVER, which will only turn them more aggressive and bold in their future actions, it's the equivalent of going "We are aware we have a lot of chinese fans in our audience and we would like to do more for them in the future", you shouldn't pander to toxic sections of your fanbase and much less tell them about it.
Yeah, this. Say what you will about Nijisanji but Nijisanji does not fear the Unicorn and throws dudes directly into the mix.

niggaphil

Introducing I-BS
Internet Blood Sport gen? You are absolute HERETIC if you do not establish the new gen without including GUNT and TONKASAW!!!!! :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rratarded Alt

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I had hoped Advent will get their own chibi VRChat models, it is uncalled for on why management denied them.

ngl, it's not looking good on Myth imo, Gura and Ame are burnt out, Kiara is stressed out (from what I'm reading from other posts) and probably heading straight for a burn out. Ina seems fine, haven't heard anything. Calli well is doing what Calli does.

tbh, I don't know how you would get someone out of a burn out.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Heritor

Just an observation correct me if I’m wrong or have the wrong opinion about it but: Harassing was “okay” when it was the troon fab 4 sending their army after Pikamee and hogwarts streamers but all of a sudden its “WOW HOW DARE YOU” when the ‘I like girls’ guy gets it? I mean I know most of us said the same shit like “fucking stop” when pika was being targeted but it just seems that the over arcing narrative changed and all of a sudden “oh no harassing bad!!” Thanks for coming to my ted talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom