"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So i was scrolling twitter during bijou's starting screen, and i stumbled into this. This person seems really mad and im not sure why.
View attachment 60151
Of course replies are closed. That way they can be mad between themselves.
@God's Strongest Mozumite maybe you should show them some black vtubers im sure you actually know more than them
Tweet
Archive
More than half of you can't support us without having sick fantasies in mind
Somehow, I don't think they want my help :SelenHAHAhere:

Kalion

:)
Meru Ikenaide cover:

3 year anniversary stream after that:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Miia is getting quite a lot of fan accounts following her today.

So far there's been miialiker, miialicker, miiahater, the list goes on...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So this is where Magni ended up

Archive

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I missed it, but Anon uploaded a cooking stream using the shorts meta earlier today

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa is taking the night off for mental recovery, so no stream tonight - by all means, please give her your well-wishes while she rests:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Old replies I have to get rid off:

PekoBae original song on the 27th.
This is one thing I am jealous about
I wish Kiara would focus more on songs with JP senpais, let alone getting original songs with them
Also, I have to give it to Bae, most of her MVs are so damn good
She isn't as afraid of taking really big money into her hands and get some stellar stuff, as opposed to Kiara, who seems to be quite stingy even tho she gets superchatted to hell and back. Probably from growing up barely middle-class.
Not just any simple viral vtuber. She was earning "tens of millions yen" in her debut year as Nobuhime, and said she aimed for 100 millions ($700k) total in that year, while already being selective and turning down sponsors she didn't like. This is not just any simple blunder, it's literally millions of dollars blunder, upd8 were sitting on so much money with just Nobuhime & Kizuna and they managed to go under.
Polka is a mid-size JP Holomem at best these days, so I wonder, was she able to come back to that level of success in Holo? Or does she just like the work environment (and Flare) more?

On the topic of favourite vtuber songs (well it was on topic before something weird happened on the forum)..

I've gone these last few years mostly ignoring all musical things, be it official releases, 3D lives or just karaoke streams. But recently I decided to start catching up.

Since not every streamer has all their songs neatly organised in playlists (and in English), I had the idea of doing it myself and making separate playlists for every member, split into official songs and covers, sorted by release date, easilly accessable from one place. Of course I'd make it available for anyone to use. Focussing just on Hololive, I've started with the streamers I care about first, but before I waste any more time on it, does anyone know if there is already a better place that has done this already?
Not sure it its exactly what you are looking for, but Holodex has a feature called Musicdex
Its neat because it also logs songs members sing during karaoke and adds these too to the database

I missed the trend, but here we go, favourite songs of the year:

as for covers, who knows there are so many just each month I completely lost track, so thats the only one I can think of because it has recency buff

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Whats the lore on this?
From a vauge skim of her past tweets, health issues and maybe getting somewhat viral (only 1k likes tho) off a twitch tos tweet and the deleted tweet where she said all lewdtubers shes met were predatory i believe

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Why does this seem racist?
What do you mean? It's just a former Tempus member driving around a current Tempus member :smugpipi:

Edit:

It's the AIs birthday

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Captain baldo has been...popping off as they say

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This is one thing I am jealous about
I wish Kiara would focus more on songs with JP senpais, let alone getting original songs with them
Also, I have to give it to Bae, most of her MVs are so damn good
She isn't as afraid of taking really big money into her hands and get some stellar stuff, as opposed to Kiara, who seems to be quite stingy even tho she gets superchatted to hell and back. Probably from growing up barely middle-class.
Bae is actually incredibly frugal when it comes to anything but work. She talks a lot about things she will think about wanting buy usually convinces herself she doesn't need it, Dominator gun not withstanding. She pretty much would rarely spend money on things and actually save up a ton of money from when she was like 13 until now that she is gonna use for her move.

I think the big diffence between Bae and Kiara is Kiara tries to do more stuff with EN, while Bae knows most of them are a lost cause. I think Kiara is also just super pessimistic and has gotten it beaten into her head that she would get rejected.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Aoi is  lucky in danger....
I know at least one of those isn't into shotas. I'd be more worried if Hime was in the collab tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom