"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Between this, Zen, Marina and Adora, I'm starting to think that having a model like this is intrinsically male behavior.
It just fucking kills me, because if we got some toned female bancho like vTuber with a voice like Miyuki Sawashiro or Romi Park, I think that's a niche that could be filled really fucking well.:ameraintear:
Fit women have been overfetishized by coomers and redditors because its the easiest way to thirst without being twitlongered

Limkin

While not technically vtuber content Jocat is taking an indefinite hiatus. Could we get a celebratory banner for the retirement of the guy who made liking women seem really gay.
He is 100% trooning out

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wish she'd just get into it, last time it was like an hour before gameplay

I don't know, seems like that's normal for her from the few streams I tuned into.

(A)
Seeing this retweeted a bunch, don't know who the person is but figured I'd share. The google doc is 42 pages, I don't hate life enough right now to read that much shit.
Google Doc
Archive of Google Doc

Christ alive this is either a total record of every single sin commit in the lifespan of a single person or a giant load of horsecock.

e: Right off the top it seems all this spiraled from being accused of cheating in a LoL tournament which 1) lmao 2) based 3) gay; The play during the tournament was apparently much better than being gold at max would imply, but the excuse given is that she played a lot during beta and season 1, which, okay retard thanks for proving right off there's no reason to trust you. This fucking game is so inherently different from how it was back in those days that you cannot reliably carry over skills from that time and still perform well, to say nothing of the fact that the real crux of the point is the name she played under (SilSol) may be a stolen identity from someone who used to play at that high level back then.

Fuck it, I have nothing better to do right now. :smugselen:

e2: It's shit, a lot of allegations but flimsy proof, more or less a bunch of screencaps of alleged identities saying things but no proof of them actually having occurred. This is where I initially was going to make some shitposty fedposting but had the immediate realization that I probably shouldn't fedpost, so instead just imagine that I did.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
This reminded me of our resident Shiori afflicted:

Towa asserts her dominance. :shiinastare:

Anyway some art leftovers.

Would bury my face in the company president. Uh, I mean, have a good day ma'am.

chihirogumi

(A)
Seeing this retweeted a bunch, don't know who the person is but figured I'd share. The google doc is 42 pages, I don't hate life enough right now to read that much shit.
Google Doc
Archive of Google Doc

No matter what the trigger warnings say, my mind always rewrites what I see written to "TRIGGER WARNING: I AM A HUMUNGOUS FAGG0T. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY."

Chii-chan clip from GTA VCR server.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I don't trust people who make google docs over a LoL tournament...:ponrys:

That's the part that is the funniest to me, because she cheated at some shitty no-stakes tournament someone decided to go crawl in the rabbithole and find all this 'proof' of being an asshole and decided to make a megacancel doc out of it that is 80% hot air. The only thing that can really be unquestionably 'proven' is several once upon a times she typed ni‎gger on 4chan. Might as well call the FBI at that point, this is clearly an undercover terrorist cell.

Last edited:

Tubedude

(A)
Google Doc
Archive of Google Doc

First off, if the person the doc is about did in fact groom minors and pressure people to self-harm, etc, fuck them.

However, Jesus fucking Christ, that doc is atrociously formatted and put together. I really wish there was some sort of standard format for these things, cause a lot of them turn out to be near incomprehensible. Also annoying is putting saying an occasional slur on 4chan/discord on the same level as bad as grooming minors.

Really wish 'cancel' docs were formatted as follows:

I. Introduction
- Basically provide a quick overview of who the doc is about, and a summary of what they did

II. Identify the Subject
- Go more fully into who the doc is about, and provide all proof of how various secondary 'persons' or accounts are connected here, so you don't need to constantly cycle between "This person did this bad thing" and "Here's proof that the doc's subject is shown bad person". Get all of the proof that connects various identities here.

III. List of Crimes
- Somewhat literal, list off their actually severe offenses. Grooming, sex pest shit, legitimately harming others, actually harassing, etc etc. Stuff that could potentially be seen as criminal if severe enough, and give proof of those things.

IV. List of Minor Things
- Here list off and provide proof of the other offenses. This would usually only be stuff the stereotypical twitter mob would care for, but conflating typed words in areas where such things are common to stuff that could very well be criminal behavior weakens your case, so separating it into two sections would just be a good idea.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
*rare time for a Hexa stream*
Hope Hexa is fine... she posted some worrying tweets earlier

>open stream
:faunacry:
Wishing you all the best
Yamanba this is a gossip forum about mentally ill streamers pretending to be anime women. No streamer or stream is off limits just because they have links to the forum. Here's an archive of the last 12~ minutes because fuck you.

@green woman. Nothing personal

Jesus, someone give this bitch a hug, she really needs one.

Yeah sort of, I followed the girls on twitch to see how they were doing and all three are more or less 2view, they cross over into 3view sometimes but it's not consistent right now. Obviously, there's room to grow but I can imagine if Hylo or the other two were expecting to be 3view or 4view it has to be somewhat disheartening.

Interestingly she did a watchalong yesterday for the Phase Gen 3 debut, not sure if it was sponsored on her end or if she just did it because she wanted to but I figured she'd never want anything to do with Phase because of Lumi and their old Cyberlive drama.
They might have blown their load on the debut and not have enough funds to maintain the advertisements. Phase had 6-8k CCV and they. I expect the new Phase girls to hover over the 600-800 CCV mark once things slow down (debut and 2.0 dont count) which is a massive number early on.

Probably where Hylo's depression came from - Phase does debuts and got around 6.5K to 7.9K CCV, while she's fighting for three-view status.
Someone should also give this bitch a hug also. Holy fuck. What is it with Xmas and women being super menhera?

That was some impressive animation on that :lean:. That would be a pretty good model. Too bad it's a muscle girl and a male piloting it :smugpipi:
They did get a massive follower boost on Twatter

Wawa (ex-Akio Air, the minor) streamed her Graduation ealier today. Said that one of the girls who spoke out got a ton of things wrong but she just shut up. The main reason for graduating is that she is 17 and her parents are forcing her to get a job to pay for shit around the house and these past 2 weeks she has tried to stream but she gets up at 5am and returns to her home at 7pm and goes to sleep at 9pm and she has no time to do anything plus she has no energy. Said she might be back but not soon due to the work situation. Also said she got a ton of harassment for being a minor and randos on Twitter mentioned DMing her to harass her as if the company hiring them was somehow her fault (which I agree... hate the company not the talent).

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This reminded me of our resident Shiori afflicted:

Towa asserts her dominance. :shiinastare:

Anyway some art leftovers.

Would bury my face in the company president. Uh, I mean, have a good day ma'am.

WHy its Gozaru so cute?

Someone this cute shouldnt be allowed in our society because it might destroy the world

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Few week hiatus for Tomoe. Nice use of comic sans.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>(Cvnka’s response, now deleted? Her account is private at the time of writing)
Fucking amateurs.

Edit: most of the shit they're accusing her of is gay and old, and frankly based. We should invite her to the forum.
Inb4 next year at around this time there are more vtubers on the forum than regular people.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Inb4 next year at around this time there are more vtubers on the forum than regular people.
Let's just expedite the process and get AsylumES underway. That's about 80% of the forum made chuubas in one fell swoop

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oddly enough I have come to understand that most of the people who watch Sleepy are also wetbacks

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Oh sorry I forgot you shiori's are special... special needs.

The special dietary needs of a Shiorinite calls for roughly 500mg of protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom