"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
No award show should be decided by a fanvotes.
Rather it be down to a popularity contest than have judges pick literal whos for winners or people like froot

Sounds like the Among Us HoloEN stream with be all EN minus Mumei, Gura, and Bae.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content
with all due respect

who?

edit: oh. Nice crib idiot

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@midori have you considered getting a gyaru model? I think it would look quite nice :pekonod:

Heritor

Apparently froots mom made a post where she was like “go vote for my daughter uwu” and some froot simp made like 30 gmails to vote for her.

“Fan voting” is fine but trying to rig it is horrible I have zero clue how else they’d do the “you won” bit

Alternatively I like the philanthropic edit of her fucking “it cost me 0 dollars to be nice” tweet.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
CGDCT was first used for slice of life shit before some unicorns used it as their rallying cry to bitch about a man tweeting at their oshi so tbh i honestly wouldnt put too much weight into it?

This screencap is going to be used as ammo so many times by faggots but i honestly just think he meant "we might do more collabs or projects with the girls"
I had no idea CGDCT was some vtuber unicorn thing and was so confused. This Jap guy is probably a normie, I can see similarities between CGDCT anime and Hololive.. Try to avoid drama, no politics, no "based" content. Just there to entertain with cute 2d girls doing normie gaming, karaoke and handcam streams.

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things (frequently abbreviated as CGDCT) is a genre of anime and manga that focuses on a cast of cute, moe-inducing girls doing (often mundane) activities in a cute way. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a "cute thing", so long as you're running on Rule of Cute. Almost always involves an Improbably Female Cast, and a rounded and soft art style. Particularly popular in the Seinen demographic.

Though it has predecessors in the early 2000s through the Schoolgirl Series and the Bishoujo Series (and many of those can retroactively be considered CGDCT), the genre is generally understood to have emerged in the late 2000s; the Genre Popularizer is 2009's K-On!, which is basically just cute girls playing in a band (and little else). It's closely related to both Slice of Life and Iyashikei, though not inherently part of either genre; it occasionally overlaps with Gag Series as well. May also overlap with Yuri Genre, though even when it doesn't, it tends to involve a lot of Homoerotic Subtext and/or Pseudo-Romantic Friendships. Often involves Magical Girl or Idol Singer setups (sometimes both!).

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Rather it be down to a popularity contest than have judges pick literal whos for winners or people like froot
Alternatively, total award show death. They are just industry people jacking off other industry people.

Award shows do not matter and people care about them way too much.

Bronze

with all due respect

who?
Mikeneko

Sounds like the Among Us HoloEN stream with be all EN minus Mumei, Gura, and Bae.
You didn't need to write Gura. Stream happening without state sponsorship was enough proof :smugina: Shame Bae is not there tho. Is she on a break or smth?

midori

the green thing

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's the only issue I have with a statement like this. There is nothing inherently wrong with CGDCT, but it seems like an odd thing to say, given the circumstances around the use of that argument and an easy target for assholes to latch onto as a way to troll about interactions with Stars.

I have also lowkey had suspicions about management pushing for the EN girls to avoid the topic of males as much as possible since Magni and Vesper left. The reaons it felt that way might be a coincidence, but this statement doesn't really dispel that feeling.
The thing that bothers me about this is that it vindicates /vt/ schizos and makes them feel like they have some form of control over COVER, which will only turn them more aggressive and bold in their future actions, it's the equivalent of going "We are aware we have a lot of chinese fans in our audience and we would like to do more for them in the future", you shouldn't pander to toxic sections of your fanbase and much less tell them about it.
Project Manager, not Product. :BijouBijou:
You got something to tell us @frzned ?
how the fuck could i ever surpass rushia are you retarded

edit: i feel like you guys forget how big of a holofag i am
It's hard to remember that a lot of indies look up to Holo because there's a small minority that fucking despises corpos (except vshojo) and screeches loudly about it all the time.
Your oshi won, stop bitching. Would you rather a bunch of grifter fags that don't watch vtubers decide who wins?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
proctor, despite his initial dislike of me, has been nothing but kind. the mods of vta have also been exceptionally kind. as a homelander, i'm glad to have found a community like this. i know at times menhera shit gets written off as dramatic or annoying or attention seeking, but sometimes it really just is an attempt to get the energy out before it ends up harming the individual feeling it. i know it's gay, but i genuinely appreciate vta for treating me kindly and welcoming me in, because i do really feel so comfortable here now.

also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.

I might not watch your stuff but I'm glad you like it here. It's starting to come to pass that the greater purpose of TVA is being realized and as weird and shitty as we can be, I too also hope that we can have some kind of legitimacy as a space for errant indies and small corpos to cruise around for some direct opinions and interaction they might not get to have through their content creation channels. Granted, there'd need to be some work to ensure there's no gay drama that pops off because Streamer X is caught associating with a board of "them KF domestic terrorists", and nip any kind of clout chasing bullshit or groomer schizoid retards (@John Vtuber👁️ ) lurking for opportunities. It would undermine the purpose of the site's intent if it became actually detrimental to interact with or became a tool of social manipulation.

There's been some interesting shifts lately though and we've now got at least 4 confirmed personalities here, with at least 2 more soft implied and an unknown amount of others inferred to exist. Soon enough we'll have enough active chuuba locked in the psyche ward to no joke start our own vtuber group, then there'll really be trouble. At least Proctor won't have issues with funding when he's skimming talent SC's to pay for webhosting. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>wake up
>Hexa has another menhera moment
God fucking damn it.
Oh man. That mythos thingy is that much of a flop? I think people said hylo was part of this new group?

Archive

I saw one with 85 viewers. Pretty low with the amount of hype it got.
tried to get it all out in a constructive venting way instead of taking it out on myself like i normally would, VOD is nuked forever and i feel better now that i got to rant a little

i appreciate the love, the menhera won't stop but hopefully i can channel it this way in the future considering it actually helped
Don't give up Hexa. Even if it's not a lot of people, you do have people that love you and care for your wellbeing.
Here's the full stream

Gofile

Good to see we have multiple people archiving her streams. I hope you don't mind Hexa.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Apparently froots mom made a post where she was like “go vote for my daughter uwu” and some froot simp made like 30 gmails to vote for her.

“Fan voting” is fine but trying to rig it is horrible I have zero clue how else they’d do the “you won” bit

Alternatively I like the philanthropic edit of her fucking “it cost me 0 dollars to be nice” tweet.
The post in question.
20231218_115838.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I had no idea CGDCT was some vtuber unicorn thing and was so confused. This Jap guy is probably a normie, I can see similarities between CGDCT anime and Hololive.. Try to avoid drama, no politics, no "based" content. Just there to entertain with cute 2d girls doing normie gaming, karaoke and handcam streams.

Yeah but people that have their suspicions feel validated with the current state of the homos and their lack of collabs with the girls since months ago and i dont think he is a normie if you look at his past job experiences and him using Gura phrases everytime he can

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Saya Debut 2.0

"ask forgiveness later" ah the pippa way :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Some nice news and some not so nice news from Kiara:

Good:
Kiara wasn't gonna go to the meeting last night, but she was still awake and decided to. She is looking forward to 2024 and says she thinks good things are coming with it!

Bad:
She tried to have the Christmas collab be a VR chat one, but was told Advent would not be allowed to use any sort of VR model, even commissioned ones.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
its actually on my list of outfits i want!! i also want to do a femanon outfit for the lols
Careful, you might be called racist for doing blackface :whatastory:

Bronze

Saya Debut 2.0

"ask forgiveness later" ah the pippa way :smugpipi:

She already feels like family. I'm sure she'll stay on topic this time 🌈

Miel is playing Volcano Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom