"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

If he were a Unicon, he wouldn't have hired 4 more m*les.
Im sorry if this is a dumb question but isnt "product manager" just mean he is the merch guy? Why are people talking like he's the branch manager / chief of marketting
:guradumbl:
Edit: nvm fucking blind
:guradumbl:

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
With her extra scuffed debut and no trace of internet presence around before her holoID debut, I'm willing to believe cover somehow just managed to found her at some random street on indo and went "Hey, wanna be an idol"
Nah not that simple, they would asked if she is fluent in Japanese, need to have one talent at least.
Im sorry if this is a dumb question but isnt "product manager" just mean he is the merch guy? Why are people talking like he's the branch manager / chief of marketting :guradumbl:
Project Manager, not Product. :BijouBijou:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Also it isn't actually a box, she's wearing those cardboard box around herself and pretending she's driving a car with it. Funny shit.
Suisei Train, choo-choo-choo

Merry Christmas from HoloX

Why does Iroha have a sword?

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa is playing Killer Instinct. She's a Hisako player but is currently playing Cinder

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ebi is back to babylonia to try the new lee frame and shes having a great time playing(and simping)

its a great stream for veterans and newcomers(me) alike so hop in if you are interested

Bronze

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh man. That mythos thingy is that much of a flop? I think people said hylo was part of this new group?

Archive

Maybe just be entertaining instead of not.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Suisei Train, choo-choo-choo

Also Lapu and Dola from Nijisanji released a set of cover songs today :BijouBijou:

Limkin

Mariya's gingerbread making stream ended up as cursed as expected. She entertained the idea of using super glue or wooden glue to make it, because it wasn't working out. Knows management doesn't watch her streams (and doesn't want them too) because they got her lore wrong in conversations. Was hiding being a streamer from parents for 3 years straight, no intention of changing it and said they will definitely say her real name if they ever appear on a stream. But she likes parents of other streamers showing up. It's not that they aren't supportive and would judge her, she is just too embarassed herself. Someone counted she did 180 kisses during an ASMR stream and she doesn't want either management or her parents listening to this sort of things

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

:)
Gek got some amazing things in CF

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Why wouldn't she she always does she's a ninja Samurai

Also I think people are being a tad schizo about the cute girls doing cute things mantra I always took it as an anti agenda/politics sentiment than a anti male sentiment

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

two flips
one is a whore
another is a mutant
meet in herald

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I feel like we are in a small corpo bubble pop guys.
But we just had one burst early this year!
I think Holo does a good job of finding people who would be a good fit for being a vtuber when they previously weren't one. They got Magni, Calli, Kiara, Ame, Subaru (and probably more that I'm not thinking of right now).
Subaru happened because Holo was teensy tiny at the time, mind you. You just can't get away with something like her early streams these days. Nevermind Holo or Niji, it wouldn't fly in Phase, Idol or VSPO either.

Back then, being corpo was also almost universal due to the technology being brand new. Very few riggers. Very high cost of entry unless you were Suisei and just did everything yourself.

And of course, even back then, no names were rare. Early Holo (and Niji, and upd8) didn't hire people off the street, they hired almost entirely from the preexisting NND cliques. The PLs were smaller because streaming was smaller, that's all.
You can't stop Suisei when she's like this. You can either get on board, or get out of her way.
>still no black hair Suisei outfit

Awoogers

DanishCookies

*rare time for a Hexa stream*
Hope Hexa is fine... she posted some worrying tweets earlier

>open stream
:faunacry:
Wishing you all the best

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Why wouldn't she she always does she's a ninja Samurai

Also I think people are being a tad schizo about the cute girls doing cute things mantra I always took it as an anti agenda/politics sentiment than a anti male sentiment
Oh Mister Scoots its good that you dont know about the slogan meaning in /Vt/ :BijouBijou:
Its used almost exclusively by the unicorns and has spreaded across the Holo Community in other websites

Awoogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom