"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boat with a surprise gorilla sick zatsu because she cancelled her karaoke yesterday

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Local green woman is now live with day 4 of Hexmas.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Bettel's Off-collab and Tomoe's Unarchived Karaoke Stream | Erika's Unarchived Karaoke from 12-15-2023
Gavis Bettel Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-[_ _ _] _ _ _ _ _-Zj0FmNObzPc-20231218.jpg
Mega Link - Gavis Bettel - [???]?????-Zj0FmNObzPc-20231217
Tomoe Umari Ch.-[UNARCHIVED](drunk)[KARAOKE] singing winter songs to warm up the equine spirit...jpg
Mega Link - Tomoe Umari - [UNARCHIVED](drunk)[KARAOKE] singing winter songs to warm up the equine spirit __ Tomoe Umari-3xW51ZRQEE0-20231217
Erika Byakko Ch. [VReverie]-Let me sing for you~【UNARCHIVED】-4jULStFeFhI-20231215.jpg
Mega Link - Erika Byakko - Let me sing for you~【UNARCHIVED】-4jULStFeFhI-20231215
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hmm...I happen to be an Earth man myself

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What's the difference between that thread and the Lazarus Pit anyway?
I think the main difference is that the Lazarus Pit and The No- thread are in different sections of the forum, with The No- thread belonging to a "need account to view" section. Which would make sense for it to go into the Lazarus Pit as there's no real drama to discourage people from finding the info and harassing them.
Lazarus Pit is for talents that would eventually return as different persona, while Not-Thread is mostly to keep track of talents PL, whether they would return back or still active. It fits what Panko Enjoyer said because some of the PLs that was listed in the Not-Thread is still active in their current avatar and it would be bad if some random underage proto-nousagi found about it and start selling it to buy robux.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Science mans Christmas special is this week

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Something is gonna be announced by the CHaD+Rock girls in about 45 minutes. At least it seems like that, because they just talked about "something happening" then. Or maybe in 15 minutes? They are being cagey.

Edit: I GOT BAITED DANG IT
:BijouBijou:
I thought this might have been an announcement of some sort too, but then they started calling it 'food'. But that doesn't make any sense either, so I'm pretty sure it was just some big EN meeting.
P.S. IRyS had an important announcement:
(1:56:32)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I thought this might have been an announcement of some sort too, but then they started calling it 'food'. But that doesn't make any sense either, so I'm pretty sure it was just some big EN meeting.

Kiara was typing in prechat that she stayed up to 4am for a meeting, so yeah.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Yeah, that is what I got from that, too. It was nice to hear IRyS is cooking something, though.

Tangentally related, Wigger's got some cover in the pipeline, sounds like.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina talking about the "Best Art Vtuber" win. She feels like she doesn't do much art streaming compared to the other candidates and she's more of a "vtuber who happens to do art" than an "art vtuber".

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Sadly not in Gen 3 as she should have been, the Chinchilla sings.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I don't think they've ever had official 3D lives, just their 3D Showcases. But I might be wrong though.
the IDs only have the initial 3D showcases yeah, also the one where Reine used her polygon 3D model was funded all by herself and done in-house

Normal Zeta things

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It looks like Globie is stealing adapting the idea of Phase Weekly and doing a show hosted by Miel the French bear covering things the streamers have been doing over the past week. I think that's a great idea.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The whole Marina and now the whole Cyberlive cucked mod thing has made me realize how incestuous this whole Vtuber thing is. Seems like everyone that's in Vtubing knows everyone else in Vtubing. Either they have collabed, or are acquaintances of past lives or some shit. Shit's kinda weird but it makes sense now why such a large part of it also seems to be toxic as fuck. Its a big Highschool and the different cliques that sometimes overlap.

It looks like Globie is stealing adapting the idea of Phase Weekly and doing a show hosted by Miel the French bear covering things the streamers have been doing over the past week. I think that's a great idea.

Pretty cool as a short recap of weekly events and schedules but honestly I like when they just have more people around to banter. Phase Weekly still feels a bit robotic to me.

Kalion

:)
The whole Marina and now the whole Cyberlive cucked mod thing has made me realize how incestuous this whole Vtuber thing is. Seems like everyone that's in Vtubing knows everyone else in Vtubing.
We've been seeing it with corpo debuts in the past year too, including Phase Gen 3 tonight. I can't think of the last time I've seen some random newcomer debut instead of a known vtuber reincarnating.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There hasn’t been this much action since April holy shit.
This last week has just been fucking insane for drama.
Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.
The rrats on /vt/ of an imminent collapse of vRev might have a ton of truth to them. It seems to be a managerial based collapse much like what happened to Tsunderia from everything seen so far.
this vrevie things seem to deserve a thread now jannies for archival purpose because it seems like the entire company is going under :iryswooo:
I was 3 days behind on the general thread and only just now caught up due to a busy weekend. I'll make a thread in the morning if Proctor hasn't made one yet.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Actually a good move for them considering they debuted 7 VTubers right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom