"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

1000120933.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka just did another vertical karaoke stream, seems like it will be the new meta until youtube nerfs it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Ensok

Early Adopter

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh no "She" is not in the line-up. Its going to loop again isn't it?
I cant believe Ame/Gura, Kiara and Fauna hate their genmates

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Don't forget Shiori! She hates all of Hololive!

what about YAGOO? if he loves his own talents, why doesn't he model for them anymore?

literally 1984

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:tomorrow: we looping?:tomorrow:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Aki! Get ready for some sexy hip movements next Sunday!

Hell yeah Aki time!
One could always learn to rig themselves if they really and truly can not afford it, ever, in their lives

Start basic, make modifications and improvements over time, and you can even stream your improvements - so not only would you learn a valuable skill, but could potentially monetize learning that skill, and use that documented learning as proof of your experience to sell your rigging services to others

It’s content all the way down
I did this and I'm specifically planning on undercutting people. Rigging is long work but not that hard. I just find the discourse hilarious because 9/10 it's usually other artists and riggers bitching over prices ("You charge too little bestie!") than random vtweeters.
Kotoka just did another vertical karaoke stream, seems like it will be the new meta until youtube nerfs it.

It's great for Japan and SEA currently, not so great for the western world though it seems. (especially cuz you know, tiktok.)

smartestkidontheshortbus

More Niji graduations, oh boy.

Yuki Chihiro and Azuchi Momo. Both debuted the same year, Chihiro is literally one of the OGs, so this is surprising to say the least.

Can't wait for holo7

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's great for Japan and SEA currently, not so great for the western world though it seems. (especially cuz you know, tiktok.)
Indeed. Bae got a decent boost in viewership and subs from doing a vertical karaoke yesterday.

Edit: At JP primetime, specifically.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
New Year Mario Kart Cup line-up.

View attachment 59794
The bracket lotto will be happening this weekend too.
01638qk4.jpg

They're splitting it into 2 days this time which is good but kinda awkward since it's Sunday + Monday instead of Saturday. I know she's been back for a while but it's still nice to see Haachama in there.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I did this and I'm specifically planning on undercutting people. Rigging is long work but not that hard. I just find the discourse hilarious because 9/10 it's usually other artists and riggers bitching over prices ("You charge too little bestie!") than random vtweeters.

For anyone not named Iron Vertex, they might eventually find themselves with less work than someone that charges half their rate, unless they truly are a master of their craft to have people remember their names (like Iron Vertex)

There's also the economic theory that comes with "most chuubas aren't flush with cash", as the cheaper option will most likely be taken until they, themselves, experience great success - and if you provide quality work at affordable prices, they will more likely recommend you to their peers, so on and so forth, and you won't have to worry about putting food on the table in the long-term

Increase prices, run the risk of making less money overall, unless you have the sheer skill to back it up - chances are, this doesn't apply to you, unless you're practically turning away chuubas at the door with how filled your schedule is. And even then, prices shouldn't increase so drastically that you scare away your clientele, and those who are already under your wing should be "grandfathered in" at their given rate to keep them as a client. They benefit from your work, you benefit from their walking advertisement of your work, it's a win-win business relationship.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
For anyone not named Iron Vertex, they might eventually find themselves with less work than someone that charges half their rate, unless they truly are a master of their craft to have people remember their names (like Iron Vertex)

There's also the economic theory that comes with "most chuubas aren't flush with cash", as the cheaper option will most likely be taken until they, themselves, experience great success - and if you provide quality work at affordable prices, they will more likely recommend you to their peers, so on and so forth, and you won't have to worry about putting food on the table in the long-term

Increase prices, run the risk of making less money overall, unless you have the sheer skill to back it up - chances are, this doesn't apply to you, unless you're practically turning away chuubas at the door with how filled your schedule is. And even then, prices shouldn't increase so drastically that you scare away your clientele, and those who are already under your wing should be "grandfathered in" at their given rate to keep them as a client. They benefit from your work, you benefit from their walking advertisement of your work, it's a win-win business relationship.
Precisely, the bigger names tend to still get the hits, aside name alone, because they mastered the bells & whistles more so than the act of just good rigging alone, e.g the better tiddy physics that all 0-2 views seem to want.
Speaking of tiddies and vertical streams, tiddy goddess miyuri is testing out vertical streaming too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wake up to the news of Chihiro Yuki graduating. She was right there, back in 2018 with Original Rin, Kaede and Mito.
Hopefully leaving the schwarzesGeschäft means her life can take an upturn. Also, apex, not even once.

Is there a secret santa you assholes are playing on groomcord that you've all decided to get shiori profiles. Boy I sure love a good ol' circlejerk.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche streaming Shining Force 3

Globie's Valorant collab
Taring Hu

Reina Ronronea

British Pippa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom