"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am sorry that I caused a misunderstanding then
Calli and Kiara are absolutely banging every time they meet up in a spa in japan
or as this anon summarized the current state of Myth:
9l9wzi.png
I member when people said Ame would save Myth

Inb4 she stole Kiara's menhera for a while so the chicken could thrive, best Myth member tbh

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I member when people said Ame would save Myth

Inb4 she stole Kiara's menhera for a while so the chicken could thrive, best Myth member tbh
Well she already saved it (?)
Without those early 3D Myth would have been stuck in Live2D hell for almost 2 years

Panko Enjoyer

Panko Post

[a]

soap suds

I missed a little bit, but Rosemi is currently talking about her experience going to Ijigen Fes. She did confirm that she's in Japan right now for NijiFes, just a bit earlier than planned.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Panko Post

[a]

Cant wait for Troons to complain about le evil PC appearing along side their wholesome whores in their beloved western popularity contest

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did Ame post something while I wasn't looking. All I know is she's taking a break from regular streaming which coincides with Advent and what's left of council taking center stage in regular streaming for now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Her antler decorations are actually rigged!

Did Ame post something while I wasn't looking. All I know is she's taking a break from regular streaming which coincides with Advent and what's left of council taking center stage in regular streaming for now.
She had a members' post that basically said she was burnt out thanks to some stuff with Cover and also has some family obligations that have come up she needs to attend to so she will be scarce.

Bae said the Promise collab will not feature Mumei, for obvious reasons. Though, they will try to include her as a PNG.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

As from what I have encountered Vietnamese still have a thing for what essentially are arranged marriages. Not in the way that like we think of with Indians, but more or less you have to be "approved" by the parents as they will try to scout and set up people.
Arranged marriage? More like "Mail-order" Marriage :smugselen:

Edit:
This depends based on my experience. Granted, all of the Vit women I've been involved with have been some level of batshit insane, but the parents, in my experience, did not seem to care so long as they dated up.
When you date Vietnam women, expect your pee pee to be chopped off at any time :smugselen::

Last edited:

frz

The new ame "drama" is she was the only one not showing up on ina live, all of HoloEN sent in their recordings including advent, the other hiatus mumei and the ever elusive gura

1702173967464576.jpg

I honestly dont care. Just find it funny that the excuse is copy pasted from the last time she didnt show up for something. Just the occassion is replaced. :koronehappyl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis going over the recent McKamey Manor stuff

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
First there was "pink woman bad." Then, there was "orange woman bad." Eventually, we got "blue woman bad." Ya'll aren't ready for the next timeloop arc:

YELLOW WOMAN BAD.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Arranged marriage? More like "Mail-order" Marriage :smugselen:

Edit:

When you date Vietnam women, expect your pee pee to be chopped off at any time :smugselen::

Back during 'Nam, some Viet Cong women would serve as whores. One had some kind of razor blade rig inserted in her cooch, and it bisected some guy's (American or Aussie, depending on sources) pp.

That being said, Ember is worth the danger. She cooks, enjoys the 2nd Amendment, seems to be generally capable as far as a woman can be in [Current Year]. And to top it all off, she's very attractive. PC has very attractive members across the board from what we've seen and heard.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Imagine flaking on this:

posts it on twitter so they know how badly they missed out.
I mean maybe it is partly just me but Kiara and Mori are the only visible parts of Myth most of the time. The members of Councilrys and Advent stream and do stuff more regularly.
turns out the two with the biggest ambitions for joining (Cali and her Career and Birb wanting to be an actual Idol) were the ones that stuck around go figure.
The new ame "drama" is she was the only one not showing up on ina live, all of HoloEN sent in their recordings including advent, the other hiatus mumei and the ever elusive gura

1702173967464576.jpg

I honestly dont care. Just find it funny that the excuse is copy pasted from the last time she didnt show up for something. Just the occassion is replaced. :koronehappyl:
I know Ratting is fun but this points to something more serious since shes usually pretty open about whats going on(or rather at least addresses how long she might be gone for) and it's too soon for a new generation so that can't be it.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I mean maybe it is partly just me but Kiara and Mori are the only visible parts of Myth most of the time. The members of Councilrys and Advent stream and do stuff more regularly.
Ina did cut back on streaming a bit since she came back from hiatus at the beginning of the year, but she's hardly in the same class as Ame or You Know Who - she's been pretty clear (within reason) about the breaks she's taken for health/family/JP trips, and streams fairly regularly when she is active....

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Actually going into rrat territory; is it just me or did Ame's message sound like a death in the family? Her saying there was family stuff to take care of, and how it sounded like she was basically the one in charge of dealing with it just made me think funeral plans, inheritance stuff, etc.
1702240550139444.jpg

IRyS, your eggs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom