"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
In case anybody is interested in the shitshow that happened over the past few days involving the sharties, the pippa dox, the """raids""" and zoomers being fucking retarded, enjoy

The Post in the Pippa Thread
I guess this is kind of the pot calling the kettle black considering I'm posting here right now but do none of these people have anything better to do with their time? I'm gonna go right back to my default of not caring about this kind of stuff.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Now the big questions, is there a way to capture PSP footage now? did she mod it? or is going for the hacked Playstation TV route?
Either PSTV or using one of her modded systems she's had since Mint days.

braindoko

Found this heartwarming, they released an extended version of this song for a chuuba TV show

"Mystery Solving Warrior Garibenger V", a TV program that airs on TV Asahi and features VTubers learning difficult questions and training their brains
Ichiro Mizuki passed away last year. He sang the short Opening

And appeared in episode 39 about the US presidential election along Shiro, Etra and Yamato Iori
ErU5RBVXcAAY9zb

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Milan vs Atalanta this week and Kokuyou Lira is having a watchalong.

VSpo related clip starring Aizawa Ema and Shinomiya Runa.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Pekora's concert gave me some information:
1,Pekora is not a professional singer, she has spent most of her career in streaming, but even so, she is able to attract such a large audience to her concerts.
She tells the world that vtuber is not a narrow or even pathological social circle, but a normal entertainment hobby that everyone can enjoy
2,The concert seems to have broken VTB's record for the largest offline audience in its history. There were 12,000 to 15,000 people in attendance that day.This means that in the future, more VTBS may have the opportunity to step on such a big stage。
3,Correcting a secular bias. Before this, many people thought that non-professionals could not sing well, but Hololive has actually improved the problem by working with VOCALOID's quality composers。
For VTB's voice characteristics, holo customized a lot of beautiful songs.Let everyone enjoy the joy of the concert.

Congratulations, Pekora. Thank you for your performance:tomorrow::tomorrow::tomorrow:

I don't even really watch peko live because of the elvish filter but damn I'm happy for her. I honestly thought vtubing as a thing might die down after coof but people really seem to be taking interest in it and zoomies and gen A are terminally online so there's a good chance it will only expand from here.
I don't even give a shit anymore, I spend most of my screen time when watching something, either watching old content or watching vtubers. They're the only entertainment medium ATM that isn't trying to sell me on some political shit or trying to sell me on permanently degen lifestyle or something. So to see Peko, one of vtubings biggest names and from what I can tell a genuinely cool gal, reach this and smash the performance?
Yeah I'm thinking we're so fucking back :nehgah:
MID HOLOLIVE VTUBER LUSTING FOR HER HUSBAND! IT'S SHIOVER GUYS, YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE! KYS RIGHT NOW!!!
Hey, as long as she doesn't do the haram with a jewish manager/CEO and just sticks to fictional anime men, I can work with it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now the big questions, is there a way to capture PSP footage now? did she mod it? or is going for the hacked Playstation TV route?
PSP has component out, honestly easier to capture footage from than a PS3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20231209_134620_X.png
Holy shit Moona, that is an interesting retweet. I felt she was taking her dad's death hard.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
View attachment 59657
Holy shit Moona, that is an interesting retweet. I felt she was taking her dad's death hard.
Considering the big implication that she missed her chance to say last goodbye to her dad (I'm not sure if it is or not, hence 'implication'), it is a possibility.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not Zaion hinting about Nijisanji Black company and her ex-colleague:

archive

starting to think the Sayu just got hit with the perfect storm of the worst ninji has to offer. I wonder if the managers she was under got fired because nothing as bad has happened since really. Mysta was planning to leave for some time and also didin't pay his taxes like an idiot. Nina got hit hard with imposter syndrome/joined the whores hoping to be smaller?

do you know how many games of leauge i lost CONSISTENTLY till i got "good" thousands. you have to learn you learn by playing and not having the game be handed to you by people smurfing vs ai for free stuff which means losing to real players with a whole match on the line

Also gonna be honest their champion selection sucked lel.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
are you wiling to murder millions because your wife/husband took the worlds longest nap while the person who you are used to betraying you betrays you yet again and your other friend fucks off to another country.
Yes. Even more when I don't even have the friends to begin with.
Yes Pomu, bore them with the worst Metal Gear Solid

View attachment 59651

I finish it like 2 days ago and oh boy this is what happen when Kojima is not on the wheels
View attachment 59652

The game is a absolute drag because the recruitment system that you have to use that is mandatory is painfully slow unless you recruit someone that can do it faster, having to have Inventory management in a freaking metal gear game is also bad, using soldiers for infiltrations for some reason rarely worked, the good thing is compared with Metal gear solid 3 the controls are better (you can actually move when aiming) and they fixed the recruitment process in 5 and Peace walker with the FULTON)

And the story is weird, Peace walker tell you that Snake disappeared after MGS3 and never returned to the states but he actually return at the end of Portable ops, thankfully the game is Canon just by Miller mentioning San Hyeronimo in a codec call of Peace walker that im playing right now

If you are going to use passwords but want to go "Pure" just use Zero code because he is at least more useful
>Alert mode triggered 91 times
Skill issue, you can't escape the communists triggering the alarms at every corner :NinaWave:

Limkin

starting to think the Sayu just got hit with the perfect storm of the worst ninji has to offer. I wonder if the managers she was under got fired because nothing as bad has happened since really.
According to her they put a freshly hired guy with zero experience to run their gen after the first month with an old and experienced manager was over. Do you really think they will fire him, when they had zero expectations of him doing anything of value to begin with?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
According to her they put a freshly hired guy with zero experience to run their gen after the first month with an old and experienced manager was over. Do you really think they will fire him, when they had zero expectations of him doing anything of value to begin with?
i would at the very least move him to the furthest office from future talents as i could manage bare minimum.

No Name

In case anybody is interested in the shitshow that happened over the past few days involving the sharties, the pippa dox, the """raids""" and zoomers being fucking retarded, enjoy

The Post in the Pippa Thread
I think I got 5 years older just trying to understand wtf was being said most of the time.

braindoko

VODs to check if you have time
despite streaming for 3 years Stalkeralker only did her first zatsudan EEEEVER this week

• She's nearly 33 years old :holohag::hololove:
  • oshis Bat
  • hurt her hand carrying luggage so she can't do guitar streams for a while, still does karaoke
  • practiced Taekwondo
  • made a shirt
  • whenever an awkward sex scene comes up in shows or movies she will scream SEXOOOOOOOO

Sasayaki Nesiology (ex Liverary girls) murder bunnies for 3 hours

Like most Super Bunny Man streams between girls that can't game, lots of stupid funny deaths, laughs and despair
They play and chat in this "nichijou" channel while their main is for ASMR

I guess this is kind of the pot calling the kettle black considering I'm posting here right now but do none of these people have anything better to do with their time? I'm gonna go right back to my default of not caring about this kind of stuff.
The difference is this is a constructive forum where we discuss out of love for the medium. We make shitposts, effortposts and MUCHO TEXTO because we like chuubas, meanwhile that god forsaken place and most of /vt/ want chaos... because it's funny? idk

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

A nice clip of Bae thirsting after Majima (and really, who can blame her?).

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
starting to think the Sayu just got hit with the perfect storm of the worst ninji has to offer. I wonder if the managers she was under got fired because nothing as bad has happened since really. Mysta was planning to leave for some time and also didin't pay his taxes like an idiot. Nina got hit hard with imposter syndrome/joined the whores hoping to be smaller?

Methinks the only positive that happened with all that Zaion stuff was a reshuffling/firing of some of the managers in NIJIEN. With how they're currently handling the talents and the management yabs are lessening this is my current Niji RRAT. The whole "Niji is a black company" yab must've reached Riku's ears and saw how it'll lengthen the time of his yatch construction, he must've put his foot down on the EN management and told them to get their act together or they'll suffer some "stealth suspensions" permanently.

Still, FUCK RIKU TAZUMI AND HIS FUCKING CHIN!

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE GIRLS SO FREAKING THIRSTY!?!? FIRST WAS SHIORI AND NOW, BAE!!!

Context: Rat got so wet because of Majima.

Let's sing the song boys...

YOUR OSHI IS A WHORE
YOUR OSHI IS A WHORE
YOUR OSHI IS A FUCKING WHORE
YOUR OSHI IS A WHORE!!!

Edit: Fucking sniped LOL.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yes Pomu, bore them with the worst Metal Gear Solid

View attachment 59651

I finish it like 2 days ago and oh boy this is what happen when Kojima is not on the wheels
View attachment 59652

The game is a absolute drag because the recruitment system that you have to use that is mandatory is painfully slow unless you recruit someone that can do it faster, having to have Inventory management in a freaking metal gear game is also bad, using soldiers for infiltrations for some reason rarely worked, the good thing is compared with Metal gear solid 3 the controls are better (you can actually move when aiming) and they fixed the recruitment process in 5 and Peace walker with the FULTON)

And the story is weird, Peace walker tell you that Snake disappeared after MGS3 and never returned to the states but he actually return at the end of Portable ops, thankfully the game is Canon just by Miller mentioning San Hyeronimo in a codec call of Peace walker that im playing right now

If you are going to use passwords but want to go "Pure" just use Zero code because he is at least more useful
POOPS games fucking suck. Would rather see AC!D, because at least those games tried something different. I also fucking hate the Fulton system it introduced because I feel like permanently eliminating enemies with it trivialized the gameplay of the games that had it.

A nice clip of Bae thirsting after Majima (and really, who can blame her?).

The best part is she immediately forgot Kiryu's name after Majima's first appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom