"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sakana needs the "Trusted Himemiya Rie like a complete fool" title as well.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Meloco's Gyakutotsu + Surprise.

She is releasing something in 5 hours.

She did a stream yesterday live recording for a cover of Non-breath Oblige, so it is most likely this one.
Nope, it was a original song, way to go Meloco.

Maria is doing her Birthday Karaoke at same time.

And she just released an Lofi version of her orisong Candy.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Isekaijoucho of Kamitsubaki Studio is celebrating 4 years today! It starts in about 5 minutes:

I say it every time I post about her but her singing voice really is phenomenal and I appreciate her consistency with uploads.

Also she got adorably excited over playing Gran Turismo on PS5.

I'm happy to have stumbled into her earlier this year and excited for where she goes next :sanasmile:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Subaru beat Yakuza 4 and is immediately launching into Yakuza 5 tomorrow (around 17 hours from now).
image.png

Youtube shot this clip from 2 years ago to my homepage today.

It got me thinking, nowadays we really don't see much OkaKoro content like this. They really toned it back? Same with Flare and Noel now that I think about it.

But just something I was thinking about randomly thanks to Youtube's weirdly timed recommendations.

Pako drew Biboo.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
If you want to see suffering, I highly recommend Ishigami Nozomi's Super Mario Bros 3 stream at 9PM JST.

AZKi's playing the Escape 8 game at 10PM JST.

Her reaction to horror games are great and a lot of people agree since her highest CCV outside her singing streams was one of the Chilla Art horror games.

Matsuri exposing the nature of men in Apex.

I can't cook for shit, but...

Maybe slight powerlevel but I want to know that soup's recipe.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It got me thinking, nowadays we really don't see much OkaKoro content like this. They really toned it back? Same with Flare and Noel now that I think about it.
Flare said a while ago that she and Noel agreed to quit the shipping stuff. Fans would get annoying and say stuff like "Isn't this cheating" whenever they collabed or got wholesome with anyone else. They also prefer being more natural on stream instead of pushing for the lovey-dovey stuff. They're still close and talk a lot off-stream though.

I don't believe OkaKoro made any explicit statements on it. Just seems like they also shifted towards being more natural as time went on. It's not like they dialed back completely on the shipping stuff though, they just don't go as hard as before.

UberSoldat

Koronesuki

X-Potato
OkaKoro is a bit different from NoeFure (or TakaMori) because they knew each other before Hololive. Not that they weren't playing it up for the fans, because they were, but it always seemed more natural with them, probably because they're more comfortable with each other.

Stunned But Dumb

Rie is streaming and singing... Also in the shorts style format like Michi was a few days ago

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
CouncilRyS stuff:

Cozy winter rat

Council + Hope could have just been called COPE, you know

Know your Kroniicopters, it could save your life

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Pekora's concert gave me some information:
1,Pekora is not a professional singer, she has spent most of her career in streaming, but even so, she is able to attract such a large audience to her concerts.
She tells the world that vtuber is not a narrow or even pathological social circle, but a normal entertainment hobby that everyone can enjoy
2,The concert seems to have broken VTB's record for the largest offline audience in its history. There were 12,000 to 15,000 people in attendance that day.This means that in the future, more VTBS may have the opportunity to step on such a big stage。
3,Correcting a secular bias. Before this, many people thought that non-professionals could not sing well, but Hololive has actually improved the problem by working with VOCALOID's quality composers。
For VTB's voice characteristics, holo customized a lot of beautiful songs.Let everyone enjoy the joy of the concert.

Congratulations, Pekora. Thank you for your performance:tomorrow::tomorrow::tomorrow:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

Did something happen during Hexa collab? I think she deleted her posts about the collab too

Edit: well the vods still up on her channel so probably something else. Still weird that she deleted her posts about the collab.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

But just something I was thinking about randomly thanks to Youtube's weirdly timed recommendations.
It's been pretty common for some popular "ships"/"Couples" to have toned it back or outright stopped it because people got annoying or started demanding the content.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Did something happen during Hexa collab? I think she deleted her posts about the collab too

Bit of a 180° from her tweet 18 hours ago

Screenshot_20231209_091630_X.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Alot of streams right now, Kotoka is doing a guerrilla karaoke stream on youtube shorts.

Never knew you could do livestreams on shorts, very curious how the algorithm for it works, there's a decent amount of tourists and she got over 2k subs since the start of the stream.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Alot of streams right now, Kotoka is doing a guerrilla karaoke stream on youtube shorts.

Never knew you could do livestreams on shorts, very curious how the algorithm for it works, there's a decent amount of tourists and she got over 2k subs since the start of the stream.

Yeah, it's a newer-ish feature, just them trying to steal the tiktok thunder.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You will much more likely hear a Holomem go off on management without feeling the risk of being bonked, while Riku seems to have a sniper rifle at their heads waiting to stealth suspend anyone for anything.
>he doesn't realise Gura is on permanent stealth suspension after going off on management in private and telling Yagoo she wished Fat Man had been dropped on his grandparents' porch
GLORIOUS /cbdct/
You're not wrong. By far the best most entertaining thread on /vt/.

Stunned But Dumb

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom