"When will you learn that your actions have consequences REEEEEE"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Finally she's a proper mommy chuuba atlast...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I would like to say that Uruka is an adorable person, Airi is a korean toxo sweatlord and Rie is freaking unbearable with her cacophonous screeching in the background.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Pekora's concert gave me some information:
1,Pekora is not a professional singer, she has spent most of her career in streaming, but even so, she is able to attract such a large audience to her concerts.
She tells the world that vtuber is not a narrow or even pathological social circle, but a normal entertainment hobby that everyone can enjoy
2,The concert seems to have broken VTB's record for the largest offline audience in its history. There were 12,000 to 15,000 people in attendance that day.This means that in the future, more VTBS may have the opportunity to step on such a big stage。
3,Correcting a secular bias. Before this, many people thought that non-professionals could not sing well, but Hololive has actually improved the problem by working with VOCALOID's quality composers。
For VTB's voice characteristics, holo customized a lot of beautiful songs.Let everyone enjoy the joy of the concert.

Congratulations, Pekora. Thank you for your performance:tomorrow::tomorrow::tomorrow:

12k!? No way. Ariake Arena at full capacity is 15k with 12k fixed seats. Looking at the pictures it's not that packed especially in the middle part and they also used one-fourth of the arena for the stage. I'd say, in my guesstimate, roughly 8-10k watched the concert live (which is huge for a chuuba not known for her singing) so it's still a huge win. This only bodes well for a lot of vtubers. I expect Suisei or Marine to beat or equal that capacity. Congrats to the rabbit who bought a fucking monkey!

:pekol::hololove:

Did something happen during Hexa collab? I think she deleted her posts about the collab too

Edit: well the vods still up on her channel so probably something else. Still weird that she deleted her posts about the collab.

I blame @John Vtuber👁️ for this.

Based God giving :nehgah: some licky-licky.

Glasses enthusiast and known Lolicon child enjoyer gets arrested by the duck.

Mikeneko lover made another heavily edited shitpost of her Oshi.

God's wife Hoeshikawa getting wet from a famous VA's voice.

And finally...
MID HOLOLIVE VTUBER LUSTING FOR HER HUSBAND! IT'S SHIOVER GUYS, YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE! KYS RIGHT NOW!!!

:gunpeko::gunpeko::gunpeko:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I've been watching Hexa for the past 12 hours while playing Fortnite and Loomian Legacy in Roblox to bring in the weekend, I have no idea what this is about either, and I don't think it's been mentioned. Probably for the best to let her take care of things herself and not pry into it, I wish her all the best, as with all of Hexa's friends.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Someone animated Ironmouse's reaction to winning a game award or something

Rosemi turns into Donald Duck

Matara Kan posted a compilation of her funny moments

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Matara Kan posted a compilation of her funny moments

Timestamped link.

Vshojo fans will complain about the company's reputaton but they'll never tell you what they did to earn that reputation.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Timestamped link.

Vshojo fans will complain about the company's reputaton but they'll never tell you what they did to earn that reputation.

Why do you hate the miracle of childbirth? :BijouBijou:

frz

12k!? No way. Ariake Arena at full capacity is 15k with 12k fixed seats. Looking at the pictures it's not that packed especially in the middle part and they also used one-fourth of the arena for the stage. I'd say, in my guesstimate, roughly 8-10k watched the concert live (which is huge for a chuuba not known for her singing) so it's still a huge win. This only bodes well for a lot of vtubers. I expect Suisei or Marine to beat or equal that capacity. Congrats to the rabbit who bought a fucking monkey!
3/4th of 12k fixed seat is 8k and 15k total - 12k fixed = 3k so 8k+3k =11k basic math totally how it works
:ponrys:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
MID HOLOLIVE VTUBER LUSTING FOR HER HUSBAND! IT'S SHIOVER GUYS, YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE! KYS RIGHT NOW!!!
You call it over, I call it motivation.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You call it over, I call it motivation.
are you wiling to murder millions because your wife/husband took the worlds longest nap while the person who you are used to betraying you betrays you yet again and your other friend fucks off to another country.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
are you wiling to murder millions because your wife/husband took the worlds longest nap while the person who you are used to betraying you betrays you yet again and your other friend fucks off to another country.
Yes.

Negzana

Finished Watame's Die Hard watchalong. There's something magical about watching some japanese woman in her mid 30s acting like a sheep anime girl cheering about people getting their head blown off

niggaphil

Not Zaion hinting about Nijisanji Black company and her ex-colleague:

archive

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Mel and Miko alse did these weird YT trying to copy TikTok Live streams
Matsuri its going to love this

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

soap suds

Seffyna is releasing the Hurrah portion of NijiMelody. It used to just be on the last part of her relay stream, but I guess she decided to release it as its own video.

EN's Rust arc may be coming soon seeing as how more and more of them are joining the Niji server. Originally, I think Genzuki opened up the server and then Kotoka asked if EN could pop in, which he said yes to. Claude has been playing for a bit now and Alban joined the server yesterday. Can't wait to see how many times Petra and Elira die.

Not Zaion hinting about Nijisanji Black company and her ex-colleague:

archive

Didn't she call them flops and imply she didn't like any of them anymore?

diethylether

bird molecule
In case anybody is interested in the shitshow that happened over the past few days involving the sharties, the pippa dox, the """raids""" and zoomers being fucking retarded, enjoy

The Post in the Pippa Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yes Pomu, bore them with the worst Metal Gear Solid

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-09 125842.png

I finish it like 2 days ago and oh boy this is what happen when Kojima is not on the wheels
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-04 220447.png

The game is a absolute drag because the recruitment system that you have to use that is mandatory is painfully slow unless you recruit someone that can do it faster, having to have Inventory management in a freaking metal gear game is also bad, using soldiers for infiltrations for some reason rarely worked, the good thing is compared with Metal gear solid 3 the controls are better (you can actually move when aiming) and they fixed the recruitment process in 5 and Peace walker with the FULTON)

And the story is weird, Peace walker tell you that Snake disappeared after MGS3 and never returned to the states but he actually return at the end of Portable ops, thankfully the game is Canon just by Miller mentioning San Hyeronimo in a codec call of Peace walker that im playing right now

If you are going to use passwords but want to go "Pure" just use Zero code because he is at least more useful

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Didn't she call them flops and imply she didn't like any of them anymore?
That was /vt/ creating their own version of her words. The only things she's done was being a bit more transparent about the overall situation. Her words got kind of twisted beyond what she was actually saying
Yes Pomu, bore them with the worst Metal Gear Solid

View attachment 59651

I finish it like 2 days ago and oh boy this is what happen when Kojima is not on the wheels
View attachment 59652

The game is a absolute drag because the recruitment system that you have to use that is mandatory is painfully slow unless you recruit someone, having to have Inventory management in a freaking metal gear game is also bad, using soldiers for infiltrations for some reason rarely worked, the good thing is compared with Metal gear solid 3 the controls are better (you can actually move when aiming) and they fixed the recruitment process in 5 and Peace walker with the FULTON)

And the story is weird, Peace walker tell you that Snake disappeared after MGS3 and never returned to the states but he actually return at the end of Portable ops, thankfully the game is Canon just by Miller mentioning San Hyeronimo in a codec call of Peace walker that im playing right now
Can't let Elira steal the spotlight and MGS enjoyers afterall.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
That was /vt/ creating their own version of her words. The only things she's done was being a bit more transparent about the overall situation. Her words got kind of twisted beyond what she was actually saying

Can't let Elira steal the spotlight and MGS enjoyers afterall.
Now the big questions, is there a way to capture PSP footage now? did she mod it? or is going for the hacked Playstation TV route?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom