"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ame will be slowing down her activities to deal with some stuff for the next few months.
I dont remember, can I just show the whole member post or will Proctor sama be mad?
Typically I think things like posts are fine. I think it's more about not showing stuff that is actual CONTENT like streams, wallpapers, etc.
If you're worried, you could just paraphrase.
Edit: Weird, forum didn't pop up the view new posts button to show the other response...

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Here's the full post.
1702038989750.png

In addition, here's a bit about her situation:
1702039024152.png

ILOVE AME and I hope she's able to get her energy back up after taking care of her health and working things out with the Watfamily.
:hic:

Limkin

Here's the full post.
Wow. Now, imagine if someone else in the company would write something like this when they plan on going on hiatus. Some autistic person that has issues interacting with people, is constantly on the verge of breaking down, has a lot of things going on that needs to be taken care of and a plethora of health problems that often make her incapable of streaming. You don't have to, because Mumei does write long posts about it and also goes on twitter to warn about every reschedule or even small breaks. Unless you were thinking about someone else lol

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wow. Now, imagine if someone else in the company would write something like this when they plan on going on hiatus. Some autistic person that has issues interacting with people, is constantly on the verge of breaking down, has a lot of things going on that needs to be taken care of and a plethora of health problems that often make her incapable of streaming. You don't have to, because Mumei does write long posts about it and also goes on twitter to warn about every reschedule or even small breaks. Unless you were thinking about someone else lol
definitely thinking about the other one lol

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
>ame makes post
>What can I do to make this about Gura?

:mikothumbsl:
Rent free.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Negzana

Speaking of memberships, Watame is doing a Die Hard watchalong. Given gift memberships are given like Candy in Watame's streams I don't think it's that exclusive. Still pray Willis' last years go peacefully.
It's interesting to me that 3/4 of this forum's avatars are Shiori Novella, every page is almost a drip feed of shioriclips, but I still don't feel inclined to watch her streams yet.

e: Ah Dizzy got her braces taken off.
Wish 3/4 of this forum has Kaela avatars, so far only like 2 (technically 3 but IDK if Xyera counts as Kaela)

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie had a point, poorly conveyed that it was. Imagine working hard to try and launch a musical subgroup and everyone is just saying, "where's Pippa the Rippa", when Pippa isn't even part of the group. And it wasn't even just one person saying it, but everyone. I would have kept that venting private, but I can understand why she posted it and later deleted it.

I think the best response would be to play into it. Have someone in the group cover Pippa the Rippa. Doesn't have to be a great recording or highly edited, a bit of scuff would just add to the charm. Answering with a meme would be the best way to respond to this.

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter
Take note Gura - this is how it's done.:mikothumbsl::mikok:
>added the extra ogey's in protest
My Proctor is smiling down upon me for not looping, poster, can you say the same?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
>added the extra ogey's in protest
My Proctor is smiling down upon me for not looping, poster, can you say the same?
No, and I don't give a toss. It's funny.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh man you just know they're going to cook monstrosities. :SelenHAHAhere:

AZKi singing for 900k.

Polka plays the hallway game. But in 3D and with her back to the camera so as appear walking the corridor lol.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

miori is back on her timekeeper duty with a sponsored stream and is currently playing through the newest event a nightmare in the green lake

i asked her if she pulled yet and she said she got bkornblume(most likely a dupe) and i havent seen her team yet so i cant have any insight if shes gonna have a hard time in the event stages or not(specifically stage 17)

so far shes been having so much fun reading throughout the story and has decided that anne(jessica/changeling) is a part of the mioverse(green eyed brown hair)

and as the title said shes simping for the doctor who eats tooth fairies and thinks that joshua(horrorpedia) is a dork

edit: her team is a sonetto dikke and bkornblume all on insight 2 level 40 she should be fine through all the stages if she manages her heals right

Last edited:

Awoogers

jerry played wow a few days ago and it activated her TD tism

Kalion

:)
For some reason, having "vtuber" in your search on YouTube currently recommends you a suicide hotline.

Edit: It seems gone now? I tested it with other search terms, even "virtual youtuber" and it never came up. Only with "vtuber".

USS IOWA

For some reason, having "vtuber" in your search on YouTube currently recommends you a suicide hotline.

Edit: It seems gone now? I tested it with other search terms, even "virtual youtuber" and it never came up. Only with "vtuber".
I mean with the amount of health problems you seem to gain by being a vtuber, It might be a slow suicide.

frz

I mean with the amount of health problems you seem to gain by being a vtuber, It might be a slow suicide.
I tried and it seems only specifically target kalion. Idk about this my man. Just remember we are the minority. Most vtubers fan are the casuals (e.g hoshiyomi) who doesnt have mental problems
:inahungryl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom