"I may still be a space baby, but wait till you see the size of my rocket!"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Considering we have a canon Korean in Regolss and Dev_Is auditions just opened, that might be what is happening here

Ayame on suicide watch. :smugpipi:

Yea the frustration is understandable even if Rie responded to it in a retarded way. Pippa's fanbase has run this Pippa the Ripper thing into the ground. Shiina had to shut down a couple of people in her chat today asking her to do it for her opening karaoke. Even Airi talked about how it was getting old in a stream earlier in the week.

And this is the reason why the Pippaposting thread was valuable for containing the spergiest Cappipalists. As soon as it went doen, they spread their fäggotry across the internet. If it wasn't for the damn doxxings that happened because of the incest game then we would still have that containment.

TL;DR: This is all @Reticule's fault. :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

KIara san its too Nationalistic :BijouBijou:

This is where it all begins. Heil Keeki!!!

Airi, Remi, and Erina had extended periods without many streams recently. Erina and Remi due to long vacations, while Airi kept getting screwed by her work and sent on work trips, along with some computer issues. I'm sure there's other factors at play, but that's a common denominator with those three.

So this is what happens when you take advice from a bunch of retarded autists in a vtuber forum. I will need my personal thanks live on stream Rie.

I browsed /vt/ to see how they reacted to ironmouse thing and did not expect the inclusion of chink seething.

Edit: holy crap imgur image are ass. Jannies if you see this give me a better site. Imgbb is down.
Edit 2 : Thanks Mr. Blueshark with the imgbox suggestion

/vt/ seething on something retarded. Must be a day that ends in Y.

Last I checked hours ago, I didn't see any negative response. I am convinced she was browsing /pcg/ since most of the seething came from there.

Well now there's your problem Rie, you dun goofed browsing that shitstain of a thread. Methinks ya need to stop Ego-Searchin' that place if you know what's good for ya. Them's a lost cause like your divorced husband Nolan.

Since nobody put it here yet, Asmonbald got wind of the Shiori and Nerissa exchange about him. Racism ensues.

The original clip of the misunderstanding.

Nerissa and :BijouBijou: reacting to the Asmon clip.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
TL;DR: This is all @Reticule's fault. :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
Brother, I'm not the progenitor, I'm just a humble follower of Mammon and enjoyer of the Meat Pippa.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She's also learning Warhammer

"Don't worry, it's literally just GW making up batshit stuff that makes no sense and contradicts preexisting lore. Then it invalidates it in the next edition. Oh, and it lets its writers occasionally add their respawning super special OCs."

It's kind of like vtubing lore, actually.

KIara san its too Nationalistic :BijouBijou:

Habsburg shall rise again.
few months ago, I remembered Rie was at the bottom of the Subscriber count. After read your message, I went to check their subscriber count again and found this:

I am wondering how she jumped to the third most subscribed talent in her gen, while the other just grow slowly (Airi, Wemi, Erina)

@superduper is botting her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Since nobody put it here yet, Asmonbald got wind of the Shiori and Nerissa exchange about him. Racism ensues.
1. Yes girls, shit on the react tubers:BijouBijou:
2. Nerissa you're not supposed to dox Charlie like that! Uncool!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Glad this was taken down but man was it too late. This is such bad optics for her and it baffles me how she thought this was a good idea to tweet. Kevin should fucking organise a PR seminar or something.
I have mentioned this before. I feel like corpos need to do this with all of their talents. Although I feel Phase may have done this to some extent because the girls dont seem to yab too much on Twitter.

You talking about her calling JK Rowling a stupid terf?
That was part of it but she also bitched at someone for making a gay joke or something along those lines. She got pretty fucking mad at was just someone being an asshole.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf another one?!?!

They need funds for the idol office hanukkah celebrations after Riro "The Whore" Ron ran with the money and you fucking goys refunded your donos you fucking monsters.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

frz

I once again think it would be a good idea for Holo to launch a Korean branch right now and snatch up some of the homeless talent.
The real reason they launch dev_is, ayame cant murder them if she cant meet them.

Ayame aside, what are the chances that dev_is wont get to participate in holofes and will get their own thing like holostars.
Ayame on suicide watch. :smugpipi:

And this is the reason why the Pippaposting thread was valuable for containing the spergiest Cappipalists. As soon as it went doen, they spread their fäggotry across the internet. If it wasn't for the damn doxxings that happened because of the incest game then we would still have that containment.

This is where it all begins. Heil Keeki!!!

So this is what happens when you take advice from a bunch of retarded autists in a vtuber forum. I will need my personal thanks live on stream Rie.

/vt/ seething on something retarded. Must be a day that ends in Y.

Well now there's your problem Rie, you dun goofed browsing that shitstain of a thread. Methinks ya need to stop Ego-Searchin' that place if you know what's good for ya. Them's a lost cause like your divorced husband Nolan.

The original clip of the misunderstanding.

Nerissa and :BijouBijou: reacting to the Asmon clip.

I cant tell if Asmon was being sarcastic or not but it is funny because they are all americans.

Also /vt/ seeth is not rare but chink seethe was rare to me.

Panko Enjoyer

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ayame aside, what are the chances that dev_is wont get to participate in holofes and will get their own thing like holostars.
Zero. Note how they're already collabing left and right with their totally a different branch senpai, including sports fes, but not with the stars.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Rie is absolutely top-tier in collabs. Her solo content is solid, just not quite to my tastes. But if she's in a collab, I'm going to try to find time to watch. Especially so if it's an in-house collab with other Phase girls, that's when she's comfortable enough to really let out her crazy side and turns any Phase collab with her in it into kino content.
Poor Dizzy and Rie... always the bridesmaids, never the brides.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Smallbrain dragon trying hard to understand something that's not all that difficult. Truly suffering.

The fucking casting theater though, oh man.
it's not that difficult but the game explains it in the most stupid round about way in addition to being buried under 3-4 layers of irrelevant facts that serve to obfuscate it further.also that most games don't expect you to realize that they have been lying to you for the majority of the game.
I once again think it would be a good idea for Holo to launch a Korean branch right now and snatch up some of the homeless talent.
you want another holochina? thats how you get another holochina.
you really need to work on your vocab. try Rotund or Large i'm personnally a fan of Blobbish
This woman needs a ball gag asset.
don't thirst post don't make me tap the sign.

USS IOWA

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Speaking of, how the actual fuck can Rie get away with doing things like retweeting art of her being hypnotized and molested by shotas, but it's Pippa who gets the pedo accusations all the time?
I think the rabbit put it best
All eyes on me, No eyes on you.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
don't thirst post don't make me tap the sign.
GAzp-IS0a-UAAu83f.png

Just wanted to use this because it's new and this is the newest post where it works best in context.

frz

you want another holochina? thats how you get another holochina.
What do you mean by this. Korean are docile and peaceful people. I honestly cant even think of any incident where k-pop fan rabidly attacks/doxx any foreign streamers/celebrity/reporters/their own/vtuber/etc. before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom