"I'll show you real racism!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

It's official! The Phase Connect Twitter ads are rolling out!

Archive

Finally proper marketing. Vtuber awards shilling is also here. I hope the actual event will have the trailer shown. It's just before the debut day.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

desudesu

Hime is seething about harines again

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kestraline

Early Adopter
Suika Game is still a game being streamed. Listen to Koffie talk whilst she bursts those melons....

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

She is pissed everyone is just asking for Pippa the Ripper to be uploaded instead of talking about the other talents.

richdwarf

Bronze

She is pissed everyone is just asking for Pippa the Ripper to be uploaded instead of talking about the other talents.
I can understand the frustration tbh. Comments are 95% about Pippa the ripper. Like i get the feeling but maybe don't repeat it?

Poko Rakun's playing bad holiday games

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She’s got the demondice alcohol + workhaholic look
Thats just the average white woman phenotype but without some extra pounds

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

such a woman moment, they weren't even being assholes they were just memeing. I've never liked rie that much and this type of bullshit just cements my suspicions of her being a turbo cunt.
Anyway I just want music that isn't anime shit, fishman, my nigga I beg!!!

Anime Fan

I can understand the frustration tbh. Comments are 95% about Pippa the ripper. Like i get the feeling but maybe don't repeat it?
Yea the frustration is understandable even if Rie responded to it in a retarded way. Pippa's fanbase has run this Pippa the Ripper thing into the ground. Shiina had to shut down a couple of people in her chat today asking her to do it for her opening karaoke. Even Airi talked about how it was getting old in a stream earlier in the week.

soap suds

Pomu is going to be watching the game awards with Elira.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Christ, you weren't kidding. Normally, I'd say she should just ignore the comments, but the vast majority of the comments are these autists. Call it a woman moment, but I can't blame her for being annoyed that her and the others worked hard on something, only for a bunch of retards to spam about shit unrelated to the announcement.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Selen watching the Game Awards on Twitch.

Bronze

Ironmouse got the award btw
Edit:

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hime, Juna, Shiki, and Miori are playing Lethal Company. Is idol as anal about permissions as the JP companies? Shiki "didn't get perms" and so backed out of streaming her POV.

Holodex

Ensok

Early Adopter
The only person whose name I recognized won content creator of the year, and it happens to be a vtuber too so it's on topic.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
2024 is the year of the chuuba, let's go

Top Bottom