"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Didn't see this posted (search came up with nada), and I'm sure someone here likes Juniper:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Time to numberfag! Himemiya Rie of Phase connect fame has begun to explode in subscriber growth!
I'll update with images later when imgbb comes back online but she has only today gained 900 subs and her most recent shorts stream has 10k views!
Edit:

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
anyone want to guess what the Phase league team roles are?
Its lumi, airi, ember, uruka and Rie.

lumi plays mid, Uruka is fresh, Airi talked about league a little bit, Don't know about Ember or Rie.

i think lumi being in it is cheating. she did really well in the tsunderia vs phase lol tourney last year; Fish should nab Lisa again for another Tsun-ish vs Phase league tourney.

for my shy phase lol bros. Panko and remi were hard ADCs. Shiina played top before her friends chased her away with their rage. Lia plays Mid.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
anyone want to guess what the Phase league team roles are?
Its lumi, airi, ember, uruka and Rie.

lumi plays mid, Uruka is fresh, Airi talked about league a little bit, Don't know about Ember or Rie.

i think lumi being in it is cheating. she did really well in the tsunderia vs phase lol tourney last year; Fish should nab Lisa again for another Tsun-ish vs Phase league tourney.

lumi mid airi fill uruka probably a support since shes new then rie adc and ember jungle mostly

as for lumi being in it they kinda need someone to show them the ropes

famous artist pipkun

lumi mid airi fill uruka probably a support since shes new then rie adc and ember jungle mostly

as for lumi being in it they kinda need someone to show them the ropes

yeah but lumi can 1v9 if she's playing.

timestamp @ 48:05 for champ select for the lumi mid game. Lia privated her vod after losing against lisa. there's atime skip at 1:17:48 in tomoya's vod when lumi flashes to save fish from the cait ult. sad

Awoogers

timestamp @ 48:05 for champ select for the lumi mid game. Lia privated her vod after losing against lisa. there's atime skip at 1:17:48 in tomoya's vod when lumi flashes to save fish from the cait ult. sad

probably gonna give herself a handicap to actually teach them unless shes not playing on the regular to know the patchnotes and stuff

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Time to numberfag! Himemiya Rie of Phase connect fame has begun to explode in subscriber growth!
I'll update with images later when imgbb comes back online but she has only today gained 900 subs and her most recent shorts stream has 10k views!
Nice. Good for her. This pushed her to 40k. Congrats to her.

Remi had a wholesome community post. I'd recommend going to go see the full thing, but here's a spoiler for the main image:

ImgBB is down.

Stunned But Dumb

Ahh, now Selen is playing RoboQuest. Shame I missed most of it

Awoogers

rin cancelled her stream because her vr headset is getting festive :pippasadl:

Anime Fan

Shiina drawing tonight, currently doing some karaoke.

famous artist pipkun

She tweeted about the new tft splash art/music or whatever fun funky thing riot was doing with it.

Awoogers

She tweeted about the new tft splash art/music or whatever fun funky thing riot was doing with it.
thats the thing that i said a few weeks ago remix rumble

fun shit and winterblessed is on live servers currently so they are probably playing for that as well

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Modern Horsefare continues

And Airi is premiering an ASMR collab with Elia

Bronze

Mariya's doing apex lunch hour challenge again. Last few times she barely ate anything if i remember correctly :kaelalaugh:

Many vtubers will watch game awards. I'll just drop Pomu and Tenma.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

have a clip of Kiara rage quitting because of Gacha

have a clip of Kiara being very down bad for her irl oshi Nathalie Dormer

And another one of Kiara getting mad at people putting back the small chef hat on her head

Also after watching the Kronii and Haachama collab VOD, I desperately want Shiori and Haachama to collab

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nendo Ina with actual tentacles

Just preordered the PopUp parade. Have the Ame popup and nendo also ordered. Trying to collect all of Myth. Only Missing Kiara/Ina Nendo (whenever those come out) and Calli and Gura Popup. Waiting for Calli Nendo and Kiara Popup to arrive from JP.

Also, Phase Connect has started a new YT channel dedicated to music. Looks like they're going to take the music side of things more seriously than in the past.
Interesting. I wonder if it will be for all official covers/originals and the girls will still get to post the unofficial covers in their own channels or will this just be for originals and Fishman will push to get more people to write originals? Maybe get Rie to play the goddamn guitar on some of those songs.

Submitted for your pleasure.

Retarded take. People that constantly get sad or angry over watching a video are retarded and need to reconsider being on the internet.

Panko is going to prison:

Archive

Oh boy, I wonder what other retarded countries will follow with this.

Interesting. I guess the shorts meta finally hit for her.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's official! The Phase Connect Twitter ads are rolling out!

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom