"I also said 'I like nuts!' out loud while I'm walking around crowded places"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Tenma's streaming Harvested soon

Screenshot-2023-12-07-205139.png

She already admitted to shota and bara
So how bad is it? Has to be something embarrassing or weird.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Oh no, he's going to tell us about Homestuck

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Hey, real quick. Not sure how many of you are being affected or will be but it seems Youtube is blocking you off completely if it catches you using adblock on firefox. I can watch embedded videos right now, but can't actaully access the youtube site.

Crazy. Here's a reddit post about it
The ublock sub
Happened to me starting yesterday. Very annoying because with Adblock activated you just get the player perpetually loading and, if you deactivate it, it shows the "disable adblock" message sometimes anyway.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Worth posting just for Ina's expression

frz

Hey, real quick. Not sure how many of you are being affected or will be but it seems Youtube is blocking you off completely if it catches you using adblock on firefox. I can watch embedded videos right now, but can't actaully access the youtube site.

Crazy. Here's a reddit post about it
The ublock sub
Real quick. Why does people turn off automatic update on ublock and firefox. Looked at the thread and seems like they all fixed it by updating.... Arent those on by default?

Bronze

Lumi's playing hollow knight.

Amora(EIEN)'s doing a zatsu about naming american states in 20 min.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Real quick. Why does people turn off automatic update on ublock and firefox. Looked at the thread and seems like they all fixed it by updating.... Arent those on by default?

This is a website that posts if the most recent UBlock updates are currently working: green if they are, red if they are not

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
This is a website that posts if the most recent UBlock updates are currently working: green if they are, red if they are not
It is weird that i have never been cucked out of Youtube? i heard if you VPN throught banana countries it will not appear

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
What a horrible day, I wake up to a redjuice stream:
1701974847867.png
And then more Armored Core (hopefully the last one besides the tournament, please no pvp training arc):

masterstocking

Early Adopter
It is weird that i have never been cucked out of Youtube? i heard if you VPN throught banana countries it will not appear

It likely just hasn't been implemented in your area yet (lucky you!). Google is pushing this change out slowly in random areas, but it will eventually affect everyone (unless the EU hammers them for this as well). As far as VPN use goes, it won't really help much, uBO thread specifically states:

uBO can't fix issues caused by:
  • DNS blocking. It's often included in a VPN.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
FuwaMoco are looking for artists to create several visual novel-style illustrations with backgrounds. Paid position

Ina is sick, we are blessed with the low voice priestess

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
2024 coutdown for the boys is here.

I wonder if the " coming soon " is for the tempus boys

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno streaming Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

Panko playing The Exit 8

edit to avoid double-posting
Rizzmas song

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

VCR GTA V 2nd part starts 12/10 so expect some HoloNiji and other JP Vtubers to get invited

Nendo Ina with actual tentacles

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's a crisis, of the dino variety it's Dino crisis;

80% certain this will be the last Dino Crisis stream

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Tangentially vtuber related: Twitch Korea is shutting down on Feb 27th. No more streaming from or watching streams on Twitch for South Korea...

Imagine getting to 46K+ followers only to be shut down no voice on stream btw, just text
Well, they have 7K+ on YouTube at least. Reminder to everyone - diversify your portfolio!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Imagine getting to 46K+ followers only to be shut down no voice on stream btw, just text
Well, they have 7K+ on YouTube at least. Reminder to everyone - diversify your portfolio!

I once again think it would be a good idea for Holo to launch a Korean branch right now and snatch up some of the homeless talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom