"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Erina's playing Henry Stickmin right now.

Also Jelly, Lumi, Shiina Warcraft 3 collab in about 10 minutes.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Elira's getting mindbroken by the Patriots' speech in MGS2.

Keep in mind she isn't quite getting all of it, and she's still being weirded out by it.

Smallbrain dragon trying hard to understand something that's not all that difficult. Truly suffering.

The fucking casting theater though, oh man.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kronii and haachama's collab was a trip, the first thing haachama asked kronii on discord was if she was high (tall) :BijouBijou: and during the collab haachama put the dog collar png on kronii and called her a chihuahua :BijouBijou: hope they have more collabs. :BijouBijou:
edit: tweet.

Strongest Idol Domination, get walked Clock woman!
I'm glad to see chammers returning to form, I missed the gremlin.

Also it's now just a matter of time till Haachamas version of sticking out your gyatt, good job zoomies

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
More fuel being added to the boob kroni theory or if everyone is just staying in character

Jacks Wasted Life

More fuel being added to the boob kroni theory or if everyone is just staying in character

Don't watch Kroni, and not a Calli hater (short of that meme review) but Kroni awkward is funny to me, and Calli awkward is not. So I enjoyed this stream a lot.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lava talked that her former oshi was Enna, but she dropped her over an incident.
No idea what shes talking about, anyone got a clue

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The fact that they took 3 bad singers and one slightly above-average one and threw them together in a song is what is really worrying.
Give them an Aretha Franklin song for maximum sovl.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Lava talked that her former oshi was Enna, but she dropped her over an incident.
She has been in a lot of controversies, so it's a grab bag of final straws. I don't watch her, so im unaware of what she would find to be unacceptable.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It would be really funny if it was the fried chicken thing :kyoracist:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is probably one of the best compilations in a while, lots of hag laughter and Mio revealing she wants multiple baseball teams if you catch my drift :irysyabairys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Rie never did anything wrong"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

To me, this along with the massage story suggests 'big for an Asian, but not BIG'. Like she had to stop and think about it in the context of 'average Canadian girl' and then wasn't so sure, and it seems like she had that thought before she even realized that Haachama probably wasn't talking about IRL.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Continuing the theme of Promise's unintentional comedy, Bae's "How to be a VTuber 101" MSI sponsored stream ended with her internet dying.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

keterolac

Genuinely sorry if I'm breaking any rules/etiquette by posting here. I'm trying to access holopirates but it now requires discord authentication, does anyone have a torrent for Pekora's solo live?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looks like there's an upcoming Amogus collab with a whole heap of girls from smaller corpos: V4Mirai, Idol, V&U, PixelLink, EIEN, Production Kawaii, and Prism. Did I miss any?

Top Bottom