"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's interesting to me that 3/4 of this forum's avatars are Shiori Novella, every page is almost a drip feed of shioriclips, but I still don't feel inclined to watch her streams yet.

e: Ah Dizzy got her braces taken off.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
All of us absolutely baited by Dizzy. Now I don't feel bad for my shitposting superchats on Phase Weekly

Kalion

:)
Dizzy insides via throat camera at 100k smash that subscribe button.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
If you want Yugioh content, check out Nova Aokami from VReverie. She plays current format Yugioh all the time and also does collabs based around playing against other Yugioh players.
Oh yeah dont worry i know all of the YGO related vtubers but i like the ones who have fun with the game (because i suffer enough with the competitve myself)
I like DuelLogs from the duelLogs because of his stupid funny decks
But i like Mashiro Pon more because she is cute

I would like more Holos to play it because Subaru once made a joke about Yami Marik and my sides exploded but i dont have the clip with me right now

This stream wasnt so bad but Altare its a Collector Fag so he doesnt have plans to even play

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi is so cute! And so clipable today! Pure and seiso!
Here's her imitating the Biden sniff:
She's sniffing her old Highschool hair she had stored in a box.

And to accompany this clip, a disclamer:

Someone's trying to cancel my oshi!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Bronze

Yae's jonging with her genmates(except Monet). V4mirai-Phase tournament when?

kestraline

Early Adopter
The merchant is drawing stuff with Lava today.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Uhhh various Kiara news I guess:
:kiarahalloween::kiarahalloween::kiarahalloween:

• Recently talked a lot with Kronii, she was up late having an "endless talk" with Kronii, and it was the longest they've ever talked, it started with Kronii getting her license
    • If Kiara ever were to visit Kronii offered to drive her around, Kiara was surprised and happy that Kronii sent the Advent video in early
  • Maybe no sockpuppet Kino for the Advent Calendar, the Sock puppets are still in Japan, Jenma has to ship them fast
  • Kiara mentioned a story from the America offcollab, Myth went and played skiiball irl, Ame and Mori were good at it, Kiara is a terrible at throwing balls
  • Kiara saw that Ollie was feeling down and that's why she decided to join and call in her Anniversary. She said she relates to Ollie and the worries of being active for 3 years
  • A big beach (sex) vacation in Bali is in the works
    • Date is already set, in the first half of 2024
    • Kiara got the Bali thing rolling by creating a big Bali vacation Discord group
    • most of the ID girls are already down to go with her
    • Shes thinking about renting out a big Bali Holo house
    • Calli might join as well
  • More Trips she is still (for now) vague about
    • Kiara already has a Europe trip fixed with an EN member (she was invited, someone asked Kiara to join them)
    • A second Europe trip with another EN member is still in the works
    • She vaguely already alerted that she will be in more 3D lives next year so more Japan travels as well
  • She added that members who invite others to their 3Ds don't pay the guests, doing so doesn't seem to be part of Hololive culture
  • This year she had to turn down the appearance in one 3D live because of extenuating circumstances (RRATS?)
  • Upcoming collabs:
    • TakoTori fashion collab (people might remember such a thing where Takotori designed new clothes for Council and Fauna and Mumei collabed and rated them), basically the same thing judges will likely be some Advent girls is set fix the week after Christmas
    • As Rrat already mentioned, Kiara wants to set up an EN VR Christmas collab so that the old Christmas world isn't being wasted. She wishes she could do it all on her own to take off the burden from Ame but she needs to rely on Ame for technical support. Not sure yet if this will happen, but it won't be for lack of effort from Kiaras side at least.
      • People might remember that Kiara told about a month ago that Ame randomly approached her about doing another VR Dance class collab, but talks about this seemingly went nowhere
  • Kiara is very happy how the Advent Calendar is going, much better than last year, only 2 days still need to be filled

Look at Elira Kiara

smartestkidontheshortbus

It's interesting to me that 3/4 of this forum's avatars are Shiori Novella, every page is almost a drip feed of shioriclips, but I still don't feel inclined to watch her streams yet.

You know the rules one person complains about Shiorin pfps everyone has to adopt a Shiori pfp

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Forgive me if this was mentioned before, but I was looking over the vtuber awards website again, and sometime in the last couple of days it looks like Phase Connect was added as a presenter for a few categories.
View attachment 59404
Seeing Fansly and Mabinogi there got a chuckle out of me. The other brands are usually on par with vtubing, but they couldn't score HelloFresh.
The merchant is drawing stuff with Lava today.

I believe this collab happened on @Takodachi 's stead and I won't accept any other theory. It cannot be a coincidence. :cursedbae:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Seeing Fansly and Mabinogi there got a chuckle out of me. The other brands are usually on par with vtubing, but they couldn't score HelloFresh.

I believe this collab happened on @Takodachi 's stead and I won't accept any other theory. It cannot be a coincidence. :cursedbae:
I suggested them to raid each other on several occasions

Anime Fan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
While the Rising Vtuber Org is a shoo-in, you're making quite an assumption that Pippa will win her category. Most likely Kobo will win.

Hey Cappipalists, why won't you let your Oshi win a useless internet award? And you call yourselves "FANS". Go do it, make her win.

DO IT FOR MOLD!!!

Cute Orca Vtuber/Lewdtuber? Shylily breaking containment and releasing a documentary of her time in Twitchcon. Drops this Friday at YT.

Mio mama talks about the Ghost Trick and perms shitfest that happened to her.

Mooms and Fau Fau animation to tide you while Mooms is away.

Poyoyo...

And a best of Fuwamoco compilation.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

ngl, I still remember those time.

I will never forgive the staff that mistakenly deleted all of Subaru VOD instead of privating it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Uhhh various Kiara news I guess:
:kiarahalloween::kiarahalloween::kiarahalloween:

• Recently talked a lot with Kronii, she was up late having an "endless talk" with Kronii, and it was the longest they've ever talked, it started with Kronii getting her license
    • If Kiara ever were to visit Kronii offered to drive her around, Kiara was surprised and happy that Kronii sent the Advent video in early
  • Maybe no sockpuppet Kino for the Advent Calendar, the Sock puppets are still in Japan, Jenma has to ship them fast
  • Kiara mentioned a story from the America offcollab, Myth went and played skiiball irl, Ame and Mori were good at it, Kiara is a terrible at throwing balls
  • Kiara saw that Ollie was feeling down and that's why she decided to join and call in her Anniversary. She said she relates to Ollie and the worries of being active for 3 years
  • A big beach (sex) vacation in Bali is in the works
    • Date is already set, in the first half of 2024
    • Kiara got the Bali thing rolling by creating a big Bali vacation Discord group
    • most of the ID girls are already down to go with her
    • Shes thinking about renting out a big Bali Holo house
    • Calli might join as well
  • More Trips she is still (for now) vague about
    • Kiara already has a Europe trip fixed with an EN member (she was invited, someone asked Kiara to join them)
    • A second Europe trip with another EN member is still in the works
    • She vaguely already alerted that she will be in more 3D lives next year so more Japan travels as well
  • She added that members who invite others to their 3Ds don't pay the guests, doing so doesn't seem to be part of Hololive culture
  • This year she had to turn down the appearance in one 3D live because of extenuating circumstances (RRATS?)
  • Upcoming collabs:
    • TakoTori fashion collab (people might remember such a thing where Takotori designed new clothes for Council and Fauna and Mumei collabed and rated them), basically the same thing judges will likely be some Advent girls is set fix the week after Christmas
    • As Rrat already mentioned, Kiara wants to set up an EN VR Christmas collab so that the old Christmas world isn't being wasted. She wishes she could do it all on her own to take off the burden from Ame but she needs to rely on Ame for technical support. Not sure yet if this will happen, but it won't be for lack of effort from Kiaras side at least.
      • People might remember that Kiara told about a month ago that Ame randomly approached her about doing another VR Dance class collab, but talks about this seemingly went nowhere
  • Kiara is very happy how the Advent Calendar is going, much better than last year, only 2 days still need to be filled

Look at Elira Kiara

I think its obvious that paying each other was never an obligation even if other people say otherwise
Poyoyo...

I am too Handsome :smugazki:
But WTF i am so weak??

Have this clip in a Vault because this is history: HoloStory

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Following up what Shuba Saber said about her health Polka its not going to participate in this Minecraft Collab and Fubuki will fill in

RiverBear

Sounds like you need to get goth pilled

Top Bottom